Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know what happened to the guy found under the bridge behind Bridges Cafe? We were at Subway and they said his name was Jeff Ingram from Roan Mt and he had been beaten to death.Nothing has been on the news or in the paper.Looks like the star would have told something by now..
troll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Haven't heard anything about this. Anyone??
Wondering

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Oh No, I know a Jeff Ingram wonder if his Mom would be Thelma or have a brother named Bill?
just me

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

He was not beaten up he O D .
curious

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Did he have a sister named patty?
family

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

No his mother's name was Linda and she is deceased. His sister is Julie and he has 3 brothers. The autopsy isn't back yet so how "just me" knows that he over dosed is beyond me. We don't know what happened to him so please stop acting like you know. I find it very strange that nothing has been reported in the media about this.....
wondering

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

family wrote:
No his mother's name was Linda and she is deceased. His sister is Julie and he has 3 brothers. The autopsy isn't back yet so how "just me" knows that he over dosed is beyond me. We don't know what happened to him so please stop acting like you know. I find it very strange that nothing has been reported in the media about this.....
Thank you for your reply, I don't know this Jeff but I am so sorry for the loss of your loved one. You and your family will be in my prayers.
haha

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

1 of his brothers is ted ingram.. he's a no good and he was with his if that tells u anything
f_ck elibethton

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Jeff was really a nice guy. It's easy for you bastards who have never been down before.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

I was Julies best friend in grade school....your family is in my prayers.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

@family...my friend said they wont put it in the news if they suspect fowl play. Thought ud wanna know. If u see Julie please let her know my prayers are with her...tell her its her best friend from grade school and we rode the bus together. I lost touch with her when I left home.
remembering

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Jeff was a good hearted guy,although he suffered from alcohol abuse.He was well known by the Carter County Sheriff's Dept,they nicknamed him the bridge boy.This is a fact told to me by my father n law whom works for the CCSD,also he was a relative to my stepfather.Jeff was not a bad looking guy at all.I know of two beautiful girlfriends he has had.Giving him a home to live in.The alcohol was his devilish friend,only when his bottle was getting very low or empty.He was a fun guy & didn't care ever to give a man a lending hand
booger

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

where can i find his obituary.if he died when was it thanks.
BOOBOO

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

I think long time ago I worked with a women he dated.I think I worked with her at RACEWAY EZSTOP
hmm

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

his brother ted was with him when it happend.. i think they got in a fight over dope.. they were both junkies
yup

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

f_ck elibethton wrote:
Jeff was really a nice guy. It's easy for you bastards who have never been down before.
he was my cellmate in jail for 8 months. Great Dude, he had plans for the future
The Media

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

We do not report on suicides or overdoses. It is not news worthy unless children were present.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Elizabethton Forum right now

Search the Elizabethton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min TN Voter 141,336
Quotes from the mighty Sheriff Mathes himself. 1 hr cant hide 13
poltics 1 hr Honestly 3
School board member speaks out with intellegenc... 2 hr Part two of letter 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Zeke 8,978
A good church to attend 3 hr Crazy 15
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Wat r we vote n on 8,590
This was just posted by Lunceford 3 hr Big Scandal 53
Anybody know how much Lunceford's monthly taxpa... 11 hr Wow 27
Ole Gord gains votes for Sheriff Chris Mathis 15 hr cant hide 27
•••
•••
•••