Comments
41 - 60 of 65 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2013
its true

Johnson City, TN

#43 Aug 7, 2010
its true wrote:
<quoted text>the mentally ill, so that explains why Mathes was voted in as sheriff again!!!
That kinda came out wrong, I wasn't really dissing the "people" of Hampton because it's a decent little town, it was just to make a Mathes joke!!
smartass

Johnson City, TN

#44 Aug 7, 2010
its true wrote:
<quoted text>the mentally ill, so that explains why Mathes was voted in as sheriff again!!!
no mathes lost in hampton. they voted for a disabled used car salesman. enuf said.
Better Man

Kingsport, TN

#45 Aug 7, 2010
Ashley Huffman is the cheapiest prostitute now.
its true

Johnson City, TN

#46 Aug 8, 2010
smartass wrote:
<quoted text>no mathes lost in hampton. they voted for a disabled used car salesman. enuf said.
Birchfield seems to have higher standards than Mathes, sounds like a better choice than a wife cheatin, baby makin, mcdonald drama causing sheriff!
hhs

Elizabethton, TN

#47 Aug 13, 2010
tina whitehead is the cheapest, she will do anything for a pill.
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#48 Aug 13, 2010
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been told two stories about Hi-Cliff. Some people say it is the current Septic place and others say it was across the road over the bluff. I haven't gotten to the courthouse to look at the deeds.
Justin
Been there and done that, it was over the bluff. Been there many times back in my younger days, get anything and more there. I can't remember what the Septic Place use to be called, but was about the same, but the monkey machine and pin balls were much looser at the Hi-Cliff. Brings back memories I'd forgotten.
Potty mouth

Johnson City, TN

#49 Aug 16, 2010
Jp is the biggest ho around and he and his buddies all do every girlie in Hampton
redheaded stepchild

Jonesborough, TN

#50 Aug 16, 2010
my momma worked up there. they called it the panam. she said she wouldnt do most of those things they say she did, i do have a little brother that looks just paul combs, and another one that looks like roger dale taylor. my older brother trys to boss everyone. hes got a noes like carl ray nidiffer. gets drunk and assaults women.I ask momma if she had anything to do with these fine men and she said no not that she knew of but she has taken off up to the lake and passed out a few times. woke up with her pantys a little soggy maybe. she said oh hell it was all in fun.im just glad my daddy is jearld ralph. Right dad
Dick head

Johnson City, TN

#52 Sep 17, 2010
Prostitutes get paid for sex Hampton women get only get a deposit and it aint a cash one
God2U

Johnson City, TN

#53 Sep 17, 2010
You sure it wasn't called the Ho-Cliff? ;)
Earl Wiggins wrote:
Was it called Hi-Cliff?
reality

Johnson City, TN

#54 Sep 17, 2010
Clyde the 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there and done that, it was over the bluff. Been there many times back in my younger days, get anything and more there. I can't remember what the Septic Place use to be called, but was about the same, but the monkey machine and pin balls were much looser at the Hi-Cliff. Brings back memories I'd forgotten.
The Pan Am and the Hi-Cliff were one and the same building. It just depended on who was talking. If I remember correctly Pan Am was on a big sign. Lots of people stopped there, truckers etc. It would be easy to find the true facts by going down to the court house and looking up the history. Talk to some of the people in Hampton and Valley forge that are around 70 years old or so. They would know more history of the area than some of the young people that like to think that they know everything.
Interested Person

Franklin, TN

#55 Nov 22, 2010
redheaded stepchild wrote:
my momma worked up there. they called it the panam. she said she wouldnt do most of those things they say she did, i do have a little brother that looks just paul combs, and another one that looks like roger dale taylor. my older brother trys to boss everyone. hes got a noes like carl ray nidiffer. gets drunk and assaults women.I ask momma if she had anything to do with these fine men and she said no not that she knew of but she has taken off up to the lake and passed out a few times. woke up with her pantys a little soggy maybe. she said oh hell it was all in fun.im just glad my daddy is jearld ralph. Right dad
Well, that's an ultra-strange post. I was more interested in the history of the Hi-Cliff at the start of this thread, but the history (so called) of prostitution in Hampton has some level of interest I suppose.
princess

Elizabethton, TN

#56 Nov 23, 2010
its true wrote:
now. that does make sense!!!
kristy

Elizabethton, TN

#57 Nov 24, 2010
yea,i heard they would stand beside the road and pull their skirts up over their head and sing red rover red rover
slow

Kingsport, TN

#58 Dec 8, 2010
Pan Am was the name of a brand of gasoline. Like exxon or cit-go The sign was at the pumps Get it? There werte Pan AM signs all over. For Pan (all) AM (american)
bobj

Kingsport, TN

#59 Dec 19, 2010
Independent wrote:
I dont mean to hijack the topic but you could add Wanda's Grill down in Rio Vista to this bunch of places. It was before my time but I remember when I was little being told to "stay away from that place"
If you ordered a whopper with cheese at wanda's grill,they would introduce you to a 300 pound woman with a yeast infection.
hampton in 79

Antioch, TN

#60 Mar 31, 2011
where are they now and what are they doing
hampton in 79

Antioch, TN

#61 Mar 31, 2011
bandit wrote:
Did thoses whisanant sister live near the high school in hampton ?
wqhere are they now and what are they doing
etown native

Nashville, TN

#62 Apr 1, 2011
I'd like to know more about Wanda's diner if anyone has some stories to share
Anonymous

Mount Holly, NC

#63 Apr 1, 2011
Instigator wrote:
Back in the late 1700s they made all the mentally ill and lazy people move to Hampton. If you had any teeth or took a bath more than once a week you could leave. This is how we got Hampton. Then they got meth and now had the energy to steal. Ive heard they still live that way up there. Thank you welfare. Without you theyd be stealing all my stuff!
your gay

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 146,104
New Sheriff in Town 1 hr jon 44
layn it down ,, nah !! 2 hr Carrie 19
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Windy 9,328
Heaven & Hell 5 hr aliens 18
Red Ginger Buffet 5 hr ewww 10
Chad Oliver 5 hr now what 16
Ed Alexander at it again. Another principal out. (Mar '13) 19 hr Yep 1,142
•••
•••
Elizabethton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elizabethton Jobs

•••