sacredvows

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Why is it so hard for husband and wife to stay true to each other? Marriage doesnt seem to really mean anything anymore.
Dont Know

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

My guess is because a lot of people get married before they're really ready for it, and people find out they don't really love the other person or have the ability to stay committed. Thus, you get lots of cheating and divorce.
I wish people took marriage more seriously, but sadly, it just looks like this will only get worse as time goes on.
Mary

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

its hard enough to keep a marage together with out some trashy tramp tryin to get ur husband.ive heard theres a really sleezy nasty digusting varment named JANIE RICE that does this a snap-on tools in elizabithton!!!
Lug Wrench

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Maybe she has a full set of sockets and screwdrivers !!
shittiest idea

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

men need many women because you all seem to bore us after a while and we need excitement not ccontentment
Clyde

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Mary wrote:
its hard enough to keep a marage together with out some trashy tramp tryin to get ur husband.ive heard theres a really sleezy nasty digusting varment named JANIE RICE that does this a snap-on tools in elizabithton!!!
Pretty hard to spell 2nd grade words, and sentences that make sense.

“The One The Only”

Since: Oct 09

elizabethton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Lug Wrench wrote:
Maybe she has a full set of sockets and screwdrivers !!
and one of those scaner's with all the software that pulls the codes from any auto. damn thats allmost as good as a boat lol!!!!
Clyde

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

shittiest idea wrote:
men need many women because you all seem to bore us after a while and we need excitement not ccontentment
hahahahahahaha
school kid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

are these school kids
I Just Dont Understand

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

sacredvows wrote:
Why is it so hard for husband and wife to stay true to each other? Marriage doesnt seem to really mean anything anymore.
Because so many people get married and try to be single, too. Marriage is a partnership. You talk to your mate about problems at work, home, etc. Talk about good and bad. If there is no communication, the marriage will not last. Men can't stay out half the night with their buddies or women can't go to the bars with their girlfriends every Saturday night, and these examples are just generalizations, and expect their spouse to be waiting on them at home. It just won't last. At some point one spouse will jump over the fence on fresh green grass or the one left at home will jump ship. Commitment is what marriage is all about. This is just one persons opinion, though.
getting over divorce

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

It is all over carter county right now. I know of so many divorces because of cheating that it is mind boggling. I believe it is in the way they are raised. Once a cheat.....Always a cheat!!!! Just remember that God will judge. May not be today or even this month, But God will judge and when he reaches down and smacks these people for their sins, They will know what it is for!!!
Pistol packing Mama

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

I think there is a bad need of a law to take legal action against marriage wreckers. The husband and wifes lives are all messed up and children if any. The rotten homewrecker gets off free and clear.
lulu

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

I wish we had a law for homewreckers in Tn. too. I don't know how many of my friends have had they're marriages ruined by husband stealing women. Then after the divorce the affair is over. Everybody's life is ruined but, the homewrecker. They move on to the next stupid man or woman.
Rawhide

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Someone mentioned Janie Rice that works at Snap-on Tool. One of my buddies works there and he said she was after every man she could get married or single. He said she is the trashiest looking homely poor old thing and has the filthiest mouth he ever heard and I thought he was bad to curse.
school kid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

r they in school
bad judge of character

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

I know Janie Rice. I haven't saw her in a while. Last I heard she was breaking up a marriage of some jerk that used to work at snap on tool with her. What a piece of trash.
Good Ridens

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

The jerks wife is probably better off without him now. He probably has every sexual disease there is.
So Mad I could spit

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

If these nasty people running around on their husbands and wives would use their heads they would see how selfish their being by breaking apart their family. Why don't you stupid people THINK before you jump in head first. Especially if you have children. BLAM NUTS!!!
Jumpin Jack Flash

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

Ther are plenty of people with their head in their hindends out there that do whatever they want to without thinking about the people they hurt. I think we need some laws against adultery. If you sue somebody for this a time or two maybe some people would get the message before long. They wouldn't be so eager to hope in the bed with someones husband if it was gonna cost them a fortune and drag their name through the mud.
Maw Barker

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

There is always some trash like Janie Rice that doesn't seem to care about marriage vows or breaking up families. These people need to be put to sleep like dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Elizabethton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elizabethton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••