The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11781 May 28, 2012
TSF wrote:
Just couldn't resist a little roughing up of a neocon nazi neurotic nincompoop forum bully. Who started this name calling BS?
(BB, nixxer, black thug, nazi , smarty pants,liar liar pants on fire )
Yes, you and John Boener need to grow up. No go burst into tears.
<quoted text>
The fool is an enigma to me. I cannot decide if he is a high schooler wannabe or a broken down old man stuck by a computer. He seems so full of pain and lies.

When he is exposed in his lies (ALL bankers receive LAVISH bonuses and should DIE), he then puts forth yet another lie.(MOST bankers received lavish bonuses.)

The truth of his life will come out but it will require more research.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#11782 May 28, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no concept of the idea of personal responsibility, do you?
I am not speaking for myself, I speak for the freedom of Americans against government force upon our bodies.

I am not for abortion. I do not advocate it. I would try to sway one from doing it. But I would not want the government to make such bodily choices for us.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11783 May 28, 2012
So...everybody agrees....

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#11784 May 28, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. This would ABSOLUTELY be the case if science proves LIFE begins at conception. At that point, BY LAW, abortion would be pre-meditated MURDER.
There you go with your absolutes again. I would think twice before I said "never" on something like that.
An ant is life, so I am not seeing your point.
I think there would have to be more. Maybe something in the order of a sentient human being.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11785 May 28, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am not speaking for myself, I speak for the freedom of Americans against government force upon our bodies.
I am not for abortion. I do not advocate it. I would try to sway one from doing it. But I would not want the government to make such bodily choices for us.
We are going to have SOME fun with this one!

So if science determines LIFE begins at conception, you would STILL advocate a mother's right to MURDER the child?

Alright. Then explain this. How will you differentiate between that and MURDER of a one year old?
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11786 May 28, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>An ant is life, so I am not seeing your point.
I think there would have to be more. Maybe something in the order of a sentient human being.
So it is alright to end the life of anyone who is no longer capable of sentient thought?

Are you beginning to see the slippery slope you are on?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#11787 May 28, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
We are going to have SOME fun with this one!
So if science determines LIFE begins at conception, you would STILL advocate a mother's right to MURDER the child?
Alright. Then explain this. How will you differentiate between that and MURDER of a one year old?
Not what I said at all. And how is a one year old part of ones body?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#11788 May 28, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is alright to end the life of anyone who is no longer capable of sentient thought?
Are you beginning to see the slippery slope you are on?
I think the law is already on that line. Of one is in a persistent vegetative state, the law says the family can make such a decision. As in the case of Terry Schiavo.
I have seen no sliding of a slope on this as of yet.
IAmActuallyALawy er

Mooresville, NC

#11789 May 28, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah...an ambulance chaser like you probably has lots of loose cash burning a hole in your pocket...
The best way to look ignorant is to talk about things you don't know. You do not know what area of law I practice and if you did, you would feel pretty stupid saying what you just said.
But you go ahead and say what you like. I'm just a guy on the internet.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11790 May 28, 2012
IAmActuallyALawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
The best way to look ignorant is to talk about things you don't know. You do not know what area of law I practice and if you did, you would feel pretty stupid saying what you just said.
But you go ahead and say what you like. I'm just a guy on the internet.
you know how it works ambulance chaser.you fire one at me...I fire back....but I AM SIGNED IN....look at my picture....I'm sure it will only serve to reinforce your prejudice towards people like myself..you just suit back and enjoy that delicious feeling of superiority....I'm sure you've earned it.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11791 May 28, 2012
Almost every lowlife politician in this country started out as a lawyer.Lucky us.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11792 May 28, 2012
Mr.I REALLYAM A LAWYER....why don't you just enjoy this beautiful Memorial Day with your family.....and leave me the hell alone..
Observer

Gastonia, NC

#11793 May 28, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
OBSERVER..don't worry....someday the pain will come your way...then you won't just be an OBSERVER...you will be a PARTICIPATOR...
I am an observer just like you were an observer. Watching someone in pain is not the same as being in pain. I rest my case. Men should have no say whatsoever in womens issues.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11794 May 28, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

When he is exposed in his lies (ALL bankers receive LAVISH bonuses and should DIE), he then puts forth yet another lie.(MOST bankers received lavish bonuses.)
The truth of his life will come out but it will require more research.
He has the grace and wisdom to stand corrected when the situation calls for it, unlike you who can never be wrong, or will admit any fallacy. There is no doubt who the respect will go to. The honest and humble one with a real desire for truth, not just some phoney imposter. In other matters, I hope your husband is a big guy who will protect you when someone wants to whip your butt, which is more than likely most of the time. Your attitude is the very pits: self righteous know it all.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11795 May 28, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an observer just like you were an observer. Watching someone in pain is not the same as being in pain. I rest my case. Men should have no say whatsoever in womens issues.
"watching someone in pain Is not the same as being in pain"......you are a heartless fool....you know nothing of life....but I agree with your basic premise...the day WILL COME when you find out..what it feels like to watch someone you love...die in pain....I don't feel the need to lecture women on their bodies...my girlfriend had five abortions....before she killed herself..but the abortions came before I met her...
IAmActuallyALawy er

Spartanburg, SC

#11796 May 28, 2012
You have problems.
TSF

Benson, NC

#11797 May 28, 2012
Quantifying may help you with reality. My count shows that you have posted ,just on this forum, 28 times in the last 24 hours while this is my third.
I am old---enough to know that name calling is not a debating skill but still juvenile enough to use it occasionally for amusement. So notice that rather than calling you more names, I used facts and implied logic to show how you see the speck in the eyes of others but cannot see the mote in your own.
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool is an enigma to me. I cannot decide if he is a high schooler wannabe or a broken down old man stuck by a computer. He seems so full of pain and lies.
When he is exposed in his lies (ALL bankers receive LAVISH bonuses and should DIE), he then puts forth yet another lie.(MOST bankers received lavish bonuses.)
The truth of his life will come out but it will require more research.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11798 May 28, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Men should have no say whatsoever in womens issues.
Get a majority of women elected to the House and Senate, and 3 more women appointed to the Supreme Court, then you may have a chance. Until that time...no changes.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11799 May 28, 2012
IAmActuallyALawyer wrote:
You have problems.
WOW...can't slip anything by you you old sharpie...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11800 May 28, 2012
IAmActuallyALawyer wrote:
You have problems.
He does, I do, you do....we all do. Problem free are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagle Creek Homes (Jun '07) Nov '14 ddr999 42
Former police chief William Anderson Nov '14 Hal 1
Womble for DA Oct '14 Crystal Clear 1
DUI Dismissal for Magistrate's Son? (Feb '14) Oct '14 Madmadmad 3
Camden causeway / Elizabeth City bridge. Oct '14 Jesse james 1
Camden still affected by federal weapons probe (Dec '11) Sep '14 Crystal Clear 6
Police arrest man who wins doughnut-eating contest Sep '14 Sally Brown 11
Elizabeth City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabeth City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:03 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:03PM
Eagles expect the old RG3 - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:01 PM
Kelvin Benjamin: Can't take anybody for granted
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Washington
Bleacher Report 6:38 PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Complete Week 16 Preview for Philadelphia
NFL 5:31 AM
Ryan Kerrigan: Redskins want to play 'spoiler'