driving

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
jster

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 14, 2012
 
Why do people in el paso drive so bad? I mean especially this people with Chihuahua plates.
jster

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 14, 2012
 
Yea just got stationed here about 6 months ago, but even if someone is new doesnt change te fact that people have probably been driving like they do here for years
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

jster wrote:
Yea just got stationed here about 6 months ago, but even if someone is new doesnt change te fact that people have probably been driving like they do here for years
You think the mexicans are bad stay clear of the NEW mexicans!
Jwc

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 14, 2012
 
jster wrote:
Yea just got stationed here about 6 months ago, but even if someone is new doesnt change te fact that people have probably been driving like they do here for years
trust me my dude. I've been stationed here since 2010. It doesn't get better. You just have to learn what roads to go down and at what times
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The drivers here in El Paso are some of the most idiotic around. We have a mix of Mexican drivers who may or may not have insurance and their car may or may not have good brakes, head lights brake lights and turn signals which may not work. When they don't work, the mexican drivers do not know what the hand signals are for right or left turns.

When it comes to the New Mexico drivers you must remember their cars do not have an annual inspection and some drive around with cracked or obstructed windshields and tint on the windows that does not conform to Texas Standards. Some of the drivers in New Mexico are mexicans who scammed the New Mexico state legislature into allowing them to get New Mexico drivers licenses. Many of those drivers do not read or write any English and speak very little English as they are allowed to exist in the state without having to learn the language. That is why they are called the Land of the Enchanted.

Texas drivers have all the makings of good drivers except for the fact that some like to ride around soused after 10 pm and thing that the drinking and driving laws are for the others. Then there are those who have yet to learn to drive properly and must make an exhibition of themselves on the interstates. You have a better chance of getting paid for any damages to your vehicle because most of the Texas drivers have insurance. Just don't look at their driving records.

Until this state and the state of New Mexico get mean and really enforce a suspended license or revoke the licenses of all the damned drunk drivers your chances of getting out of El Paso without damage or injury is less than 50 percent.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 15, 2012
 
This is not a place to be driving around with a nice new shiny buggy. Make sure you have uninsured and under insured motorist. Why the people from Chihuahua plates allowed to pass into the USA with no insurance is beyond me. You have to show citizenship or pass port or several other forms of ID. But no show car insurance why? And if you park in the store parking lots park far away from the front door and walk a ways. These people roll up in there junkers open their doors pow scrach or dent the crap out of your car or truck and think nothing of it cause theirs is allready trashed. Welcome to ElPaso
drunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
This is not a place to be driving around with a nice new shiny buggy. Make sure you have uninsured and under insured motorist. Why the people from Chihuahua plates allowed to pass into the USA with no insurance is beyond me. You have to show citizenship or pass port or several other forms of ID. But no show car insurance why? And if you park in the store parking lots park far away from the front door and walk a ways. These people roll up in there junkers open their doors pow scrach or dent the crap out of your car or truck and think nothing of it cause theirs is allready trashed. Welcome to ElPaso
go back to bed you ignorant old fart! You have that extra lnsurance because of your 'illegal wife who has no valid drivers license!
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
This is not a place to be driving around with a nice new shiny buggy. Make sure you have uninsured and under insured motorist. Why the people from Chihuahua plates allowed to pass into the USA with no insurance is beyond me. You have to show citizenship or pass port or several other forms of ID. But no show car insurance why? And if you park in the store parking lots park far away from the front door and walk a ways. These people roll up in there junkers open their doors pow scrach or dent the crap out of your car or truck and think nothing of it cause theirs is allready trashed. Welcome to ElPaso
That's why I keep my '54 5 Window and 71 Baracuda in the garage. I only drive my '85 D250 and '83 Police Caprice on the street, both have cattle guards on the front. And I always carry my 9 when I ride my motorcycle and flash it at beaners.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

drunk wrote:
<quoted text>go back to bed you ignorant old fart! You have that extra lnsurance because of your 'illegal wife who has no valid drivers license!
She might be illegal but she is hot. Better than waking up next to a dude like you did this morning!
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I keep my '54 5 Window and 71 Baracuda in the garage. I only drive my '85 D250 and '83 Police Caprice on the street, both have cattle guards on the front. And I always carry my 9 when I ride my motorcycle and flash it at beaners.
Proof you are a sniveling coward.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 15, 2012
 
drunk wrote:
<quoted text>go back to bed you ignorant old fart! You have that extra lnsurance because of your 'illegal wife who has no valid drivers license!
She is a United States citizen now and has a Texas driver license So STFU smart @$$.
drunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
She might be illegal but she is hot. Better than waking up next to a dude like you did this morning!
You must be mrs d gay son! Defend that old pos ya beaner boy!
drunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> She is a United States citizen now and has a Texas driver license So STFU smart @$$.
And she use to sell her culo for 100 peso for half an hour of fun.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 16, 2012
 
drunk wrote:
<quoted text>You must be mrs d gay son! Defend that old pos ya beaner boy!
Ese calling *me* a beaner???

Every motherf/ucker on here knows I'm the biggest racest when it comes to mexicans. And You call Me a beaner?
Misinformed, just like you're misinformed about the Ds kid. Mr_D only sez his kids a fire fighter as to not blow his cover as an international playboy.

Now go back to looking at gay mexican childrens pornography with Kool_Arrrr and puppetmaster and leave us straight international playboy men alone!
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 16, 2012
 
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she have giant cans by any chance?
No Larry they're about the size of Pecos Mellons. But her and her sisters are still hot and f/ucked the D into old age before his time, couldn't keep up, the girls are nempho, gave him a heart condition, he even had to stop eating meat.
drunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ese calling *me* a beaner???
Every motherf/ucker on here knows I'm the biggest racest when it comes to mexicans. And You call Me a beaner?
Misinformed, just like you're misinformed about the Ds kid. Mr_D only sez his kids a fire fighter as to not blow his cover as an international playboy.
Now go back to looking at gay mexican childrens pornography with Kool_Arrrr and puppetmaster and leave us straight international playboy men alone!
what is a racest? I won that round you ignorant inbred joto! I made you so mad that you couldn't even type. Now zip it and go back to blowing your beaner uncle!
drunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jose Boracho wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't sound spicy at all to me. In fact, I'm sorry I even read your posts. Perhaps deep analysis will work for you because it has for others. Don't go to a Freudian, though.
Once again your head is up your culo!
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 16, 2012
 
JesusChristCentral and drunk are the same moronic fools trying to be funny. He is so ignorant is not funny anymore. It is almost sad. To think this idiot may have a drivers license and is driving on the streets. Thank God he protects the feeble minded.

Listen stupid, the word is spelled racist.

You would be a happier person if you accepted that you are 199% gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PigFace Mexicans Ringing on Doorbell 59 min i need advice 5
Do you approve of Javier Chacon as Elections Ad... (Jan '12) 1 hr quester 23
Does anyone in El Paso hire people who arn't bi... (Aug '12) 2 hr Proud American 121
Should West Texas Secede from Texas and Join Ne... (Sep '13) 2 hr L Morales 13
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 2 hr Jasmine 596
Rocky Juarez Get's Title Shot against Rene 'The... 5 hr OTB 2
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr ThinkThinkThink 684
•••

Fire Warning for El Paso County was issued at April 23 at 1:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••