San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

If you for any reason are buying at Harbor Freight, DONT! They are offering lifetime warranty on their tools like Sears. No where near the quality of Sears. They also all for the receipt. At Sears they don't. You can walk in with a tool and you get hassle free exchanges. Don't shop cheap unless you don't need a warranty. At Harbor Freight, you're not getting any.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Alfredo Rico wrote:
If you for any reason are buying at Harbor Freight, DONT! They are offering lifetime warranty on their tools like Sears. No where near the quality of Sears. They also all for the receipt. At Sears they don't. You can walk in with a tool and you get hassle free exchanges. Don't shop cheap unless you don't need a warranty. At Harbor Freight, you're not getting any.
As the old saying goes you get what you pay for. Like the old fram oil filer commercial you can pay me now or pay me later.
Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> As the old saying goes you get what you pay for. Like the old fram oil filer commercial you can pay me now or pay me later.
Great advice and I remember that commercial well. If you're buying tools, you need to stick to Irwin or DeWalt. You can't buy from a fly by night outfit and expect top notch equipment.
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

I some times sell new tools at Ascarate or the Bronco flea. Name brands such as Kaftsman, SnaqOn, Max and eStanley. And like All Honorable Mexicans I stand behind everything I get from the Beautiful country of Mexico.
Support your country! Buy Mexican made goods!
Bargain Hunter

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

There should be an enforcer from the couny to fine business that promise and don't deliver. I went to a Chevron the other day. They had signs everywhere about M&M King Size Candies for sale at 2 for $2. When I got to the register, they were $1.79 each. I showed the clerk all the sings they had up. They didn't want to honor the price. They said it was an old special. So get your asses to work and put them frekin signs down you lazy ass mother truckers! I hate El Paso
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Bargain Hunter wrote:
There should be an enforcer from the couny to fine business that promise and don't deliver. I went to a Chevron the other day. They had signs everywhere about M&M King Size Candies for sale at 2 for $2. When I got to the register, they were $1.79 each. I showed the clerk all the sings they had up. They didn't want to honor the price. They said it was an old special. So get your asses to work and put them frekin signs down you lazy ass mother truckers! I hate El Paso
You must be a low class pinchi gringo with a low paying job you judio.
I have NO problem taking out the Lone Star card and buying many packages of M&Ms at $1 each or $2 each to feed La Gordas chavalitos.
Also who are you to tell the honorable and Proud Mexican workers at the Chevron Good Times Store to take signs down? Viva Villa and Emilio Zapata fought for our rights! Nobody can tell use what to do! We will report you to Lulac and Canal 44 who will do a report on you and tell the brave Mexican people what a racist judio you are!
ProudMexicanDemo crat

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

My wife cleans houses and she love it that her boss does her in all his rooms. Everytime he does her she gets a raise. That's why white men like mexican women. They are such hard workers. But us mexican men have small weiners and we love to stay home as mandilones. We don't like to get jobs. I'd rather that my wife have sex with her boss than to go out and work for minimum wage. We mexican men from the projects know how to live the life of luxury.
Bad Place

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

ProudMexicanDemocrat wrote:
My wife cleans houses and she love it that her boss does her in all his rooms. Everytime he does her she gets a raise. That's why white men like mexican women. They are such hard workers. But us mexican men have small weiners and we love to stay home as mandilones. We don't like to get jobs. I'd rather that my wife have sex with her boss than to go out and work for minimum wage. We mexican men from the projects know how to live the life of luxury.
So that is why when you go to a public restroom all the mexican'ts men squat to pee cause they have such small tally wackers? And can't stand and p p like a real man?
Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Bad Place wrote:
<quoted text> So that is why when you go to a public restroom all the mexican'ts men squat to pee cause they have such small tally wackers? And can't stand and p p like a real man?
Hey, now, that's uncalled for. Let's keep this on topic and not resort to name calling. The man had a beef about his tools and the rest of us are advising him.
Bad Place

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, now, that's uncalled for. Let's keep this on topic and not resort to name calling. The man had a beef about his tools and the rest of us are advising him.
I wasn't name calling the widdle willie wacker I just replied back to his off topic comment that started it Ok.
Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Bad Place wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't name calling the widdle willie wacker I just replied back to his off topic comment that started it Ok.
Fair enough. I just know a lot about tools and am somewhat of an amateur tool expert. This guy doesn't know beans about tools and he needs to be put in his place.
Joe

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Alfredo Rico wrote:
That's what happens to cheap assssss pendejos like you. Now STFU and deal with it you codo!
Joe

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

ProudMexicanDemocrat wrote:
I some times sell new tools at Ascarate or the Bronco flea. Name brands such as Kaftsman, SnaqOn, Max and eStanley. And like All Honorable Mexicans I stand behind everything I get from the Beautiful country of Mexico.
Support your country! Buy Mexican made goods!
Ayyy probre pendejo. Hey David Romo, you've been taking it up your culo so much that I think it's touched your brain. Stick to your dumbasssss mexicant history you joto.
Joe blows me and swallows

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Dear Joe. Yes I am codo. Thats why I chose your cheap as$ mama and wife. Just cz they are cheap, doesn't mean that they don't serve their purpose. I enjoy banging both of them. Thank you for your concerns. Now get on your knees again and blow me :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst place for computer repair 2 hr DooDooBrownMidget 1
Former EPISD chief Garcia pays $22,000 in resti... 2 hr TigerDirect employes scum 4
Complete Coverage: Trolley funding 3 hr Like Favorite and Sub 4
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 21,713
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 17,264
Thank Reagan for MS 13 5 hr Que 21
ESPN's Keith Olbermann wears Chihuahuas' dog fa... 8 hr Gloria Hanson 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at July 31 at 4:35PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••