Falls Church, VA

#10436 Jun 1, 2012
Whatever
Ex- El Paso resident

Las Cruces, NM

#10437 Jun 1, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering there were only 30-something Texans against 4000 Mexicans and, they lasted 13 days - says a lot about Texans and crap about Mexicans. You are freaking inadequate, to say the least.
Also keep in mind the Texans fought to the death for their belief at the Alamo.

The Mexican General signed Texas over to save his skin. If he really believed Mexico and Himself (representing Mexico) were correct he would have died for the belief.

That is why JULIO is wrong. Texas belongs to the USA because of this coward general. New Mexico and Arizona belong to the USA because Mexico sold them to us.

And just for fun what was the outcome of the Mexican American war again?

That says alot about

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10439 Jun 1, 2012
Whenever I see Julio's posts I think of Steve Martin and Dan akroyd on snl. "We are two wild and crazy guys".
ENOUGH

Rockwall, TX

#10440 Jun 1, 2012
Please let the 2010 election for Texas governor DIE! Start another post if you must, but keep it on topic.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#10441 Jun 1, 2012
ENOUGH wrote:
Please let the 2010 election for Texas governor DIE! Start another post if you must, but keep it on topic.
Go do your homework and be quiet.
jane

United States

#10442 Jun 2, 2012
Whut?
ima

El Paso, TX

#10443 Jun 2, 2012
ignorant people, WHO WANTS TO GO BACK IN TIME? the future is what matters for our survival.
mmm

Fort Worth, TX

#10444 Jun 2, 2012
No one
steve

Sherman, TX

#10445 Jun 2, 2012
...s.ss

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10447 Jun 3, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was 130 something texans, but who's counting.
Yeah, could have been 300. But, there were 4000 Mexicans against the small number of Texans and we lasted 13 days.

In any case, those Mexicans need at least 2 men to every one of ours.
It's too bad the Mexicans don't realize that their dreams of claiming our country are just an excuse to establish the NAU. White Americans will not agree to the merging of our 3 countries so, they have to weaken whites. Slavery, Indian history and the stupid claim of stolen land, are all designed to weaken whites for open borders. Look at EU - that's soon to be us.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10448 Jun 3, 2012
Ex- El Paso resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Also keep in mind the Texans fought to the death for their belief at the Alamo.
The Mexican General signed Texas over to save his skin. If he really believed Mexico and Himself (representing Mexico) were correct he would have died for the belief.
That is why JULIO is wrong. Texas belongs to the USA because of this coward general. New Mexico and Arizona belong to the USA because Mexico sold them to us.
And just for fun what was the outcome of the Mexican American war again?
That says alot about
The Mexican President was captured, in a dresss, trying to escape. LMAO. Iknow that we had captured Mexico, all the way to Mexico city but returned all unwanted territory. Assumed the debts of Mexico to the US, paid for the land AND kicked their azzes.

This claim of stolen land is a tool, to get stupid Mexicans to help with creating the NAU. They must not have realized that not only America but, Mexico too, will be lost.

NAU success depends on destroying white America.
EdH

La Grange, TX

#10449 Jun 3, 2012
I can't abide more tea party idiots. They are doing their best to destroy the country just to make Obama look bad.
gkl

El Paso, TX

#10451 Jun 3, 2012
EdH wrote:
I can't abide more tea party idiots. They are doing their best to destroy the country just to make Obama look bad.
Man stfu you obsessive homosexual.

Location hidden

#10452 Jun 3, 2012
EdH wrote:
How is the tea party destroying the country? As if Obummer is trying to save it?
hghghghghg

Athens, TX

#10453 Jun 3, 2012
kihytr
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10454 Jun 4, 2012
Illegals, you are beyond stupid, they did not capture all the way to Mexico City, they captured Santa Anna and forced him to cede that territory that had been promised in the opriginal treaty, no more and no less. I don't know which of you is the least intelligent you or Julio. You're both dumber than dirt.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10455 Jun 4, 2012
The Mexican Spring will teach you all a lessons in the power of Chicano! We will take back land and plant Mexican flag where it belong!
Pico

Houston, TX

#10456 Jun 4, 2012
JULIO wrote:
The Mexican Spring will teach you all a lessons in the power of Chicano! We will take back land and plant Mexican flag where it belong!
Chicano power? Is that anything like the black pampers?
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10457 Jun 4, 2012
Tejas has many racist. I am sick of all these racits here.

Location hidden

#10458 Jun 4, 2012
JULIO wrote:
Tejas has many racist. I am sick of all these racits here.
If you are sick of the 'racits' here, then leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abundant Living Faith Center Christmas Celebrat... 24 min huey goins 1
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 10 hr L Morales 27
DJ Steve Aoki returns to El Paso 16 hr huey goins 2
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 17 hr huey goins 65
Poncho_NM Running Off City Data El Paso Members (Nov '13) 18 hr ja ja ja 47
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 18 hr ja ja ja 2,206
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 20 hr huey goins 53
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web