|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I see another of Illegals compound members showed up.
I only use one name and, I don't know that guy. Besides, he's a little too obvious to be real, don't you think?
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you finally got that right. And no, I'm not liberal or Mexican.
You were the one who noted that I called everyone I disagreed with a Mexican, weren't you? Stop reading me!

I'm not sure I can classify myself but, I'm no longer a straight right-wing Republican. I no longer am upset over just illegal immigration but, all immigration to the US. They have changed America for the worse.
I'm against our Gov, who is committing horrendous deeds unto all of us and, covering up, lying, over-taxing, entitleing most, war-mongering,forcing their evil agendas on us, throwing our voices in the trash, wasting money w/o asking those who pay it, etc.

I would like to see our people return to God and His values, in order to stop the destruction of our nation. I believe this is all punishment. I refuse to accept the ideas and practices that destroy our moral fibers. I was telling a queer off, recently but, that's another story.

So, who are you, NRH?
Betsy gots a rifle

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
I only use one name and, I don't know that guy. Besides, he's a little too obvious to be real, don't you think?
<quoted text>
You were the one who noted that I called everyone I disagreed with a Mexican, weren't you? Stop reading me!
I'm not sure I can classify myself but, I'm no longer a straight right-wing Republican. I no longer am upset over just illegal immigration but, all immigration to the US. They have changed America for the worse.
I'm against our Gov, who is committing horrendous deeds unto all of us and, covering up, lying, over-taxing, entitleing most, war-mongering,forcing their evil agendas on us, throwing our voices in the trash, wasting money w/o asking those who pay it, etc.
I would like to see our people return to God and His values, in order to stop the destruction of our nation. I believe this is all punishment. I refuse to accept the ideas and practices that destroy our moral fibers. I was telling a queer off, recently but, that's another story.
So, who are you, NRH?
You need to get laid by a thick dick Mexican and your opinion will change.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Betsy gots a rifle wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get laid by a thick dick Mexican and your opinion will change.
HaHaHa! There's no such thing, silly witch. Even if there were, how would that help? You don't tell a guy to start cleaning the gun so he won't be afraid of the bullets.
Maybe you've been sleeping with white guys and thinking they're Mexicans?
Betsy gots a rifle

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa! There's no such thing, silly witch. Even if there were, how would that help? You don't tell a guy to start cleaning the gun so he won't be afraid of the bullets.
Maybe you've been sleeping with white guys and thinking they're Mexicans?
I got a big 9" Salami for your bleached face, speaking of bleach, where's your picture, the one of the burning white wax witch?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Betsy gots a rifle wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a big 9" Salami for your bleached face, speaking of bleach, where's your picture, the one of the burning white wax witch?
If you're a Mexican, you don't have 9 inches of anything, except mouth.
myself

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

I feel sorry for hillbillies, but a hillbilly on topix? sad,sad,sad.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So, who are you, NRH?
I found it funny and sad to hear people complain about immigration and how it's "changed America for the worse". Unless you are 100% native American, you are the descendant of immigrants. Why was it ok for your ancestors to immigrate here, but not anyone else's? I bet you would be ok with immigration if they were all white Europeans.
This country was built by, and for immigrants.
I would rather have a handful of hard working, law abiding immigrants who want a better life here than the spoiled idiotic occupyers causing mayhem for their "cause".
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Legals only, illegals are not law abiding. They broke the law when they sneaked in. What makes you think they aren't going to break another? Do you not remember the illegal who raped and murdered the two teen age girls?
Betsy gots a rifle

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a Mexican, you don't have 9 inches of anything, except mouth.
I didn't say I was Mexican but I'm pretty close and I know you will fall and drop to your knees if I was to pull it out and slap your bleached face with it.
gino

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Not voting for theses crooks anymore. The only difference between the mafia and the govt is that the mafia is organized unlike our govt.
hater

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

They gotta go.
anonymous

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Perry of course!!
paul

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Whatever
zombie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

not for perry
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

right
realistic randy

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

when will people realize that race is not the issue here? Its the people that you report to and cry to! You dont think they are all friends and laugh over drinks and black tie dinners, while you think they,re going to help you? WAKE UP!
realistic randy

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

CHOAS AMONGST THE PEOPLE means LIFETIME SALARIES for them to breed more just like them.
As a Rock

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Perry is just plain dumb.
wow

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Whoever keeps the illegals out
I WonderAboutDumbn ess

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

As a Rock wrote:
Perry is just plain dumb.
Is Perry as dumb as Obama who recently told reporters he had already visited all but one of the 58 states on the campaign trail. This is the President of the US, a graduate of Harvard University, taught US Consitutional law, and dosen't know there are only 50 US states.

Is Perry more unpopular than Obama at the polls. Obama lost 41% of the West Virginia Democratic Primary vote last week to a Texas federal prison inmate who was on the ballot. On the same day, Obama lost 200,000 Democrats' votes in North Carolina when they voted "no preference" for a party presidential candidate.

Is Perry still in a political race? Nope! So why all the bashing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr nina roth 21,377
Welcome Central Americans 2 hr The Cherub 41
El Paso boxer Antonio Escalante says he doesn't... 3 hr behindschedule 10
Taxpayers foot the bill for undocumented immigr... 3 hr the Light 32
Border Patrol agent can be sued in fatal shooti... 3 hr Imperial Chicano 14
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Defiant1 751
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 6 hr Larry Grover 591
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••