Where did Whitney Burbank go

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Whitney

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 10, 2013
Where did channel 7 Whitney Burbank go
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 11, 2013
Whitney wrote:
Where did channel 7 Whitney Burbank go
She crapped out. She's gone as of August 1. It's a damn shame too because with all this attention on Alvarez, her loss is overlooked. She had smoldering eyes, pouty lips and nice, albeit medium sized boobs. Her legs were a little chunky, but all in all a nice looking woman.
Watcher

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 11, 2013
The only thing I found was that she let her contract expire. El Paso Media Buzz site hasn't even mentioned her leaving and it usually has everything on coming and goings.

She must have found a better paying job out of TV.
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 11, 2013
Watcher wrote:
The only thing I found was that she let her contract expire. El Paso Media Buzz site hasn't even mentioned her leaving and it usually has everything on coming and goings.
She must have found a better paying job out of TV.
She prefers the solitude. Some aren't cut out for the spotlight and all the scrutiny that it beings. Case in point is the posters in here who talk at length about the women journalists and only mention their boobs, hair, legs and butt. Not every women likes to be ogled, rated and compared to automobile parts.
Mark Erickson

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2013
The pay in local television isn't that good. So she may have found a better paying opportunity. Promises by the boss that are never delivered. Or like a lot of us, she just got fed up with the nonsense. She'll be missed.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Some of the broads should part time at jaguars.

And hey you smelly wet neck snatch, your fat azz belongs in petros and POSs tranny donkey show.
POS

Nanchang, China

#7 Sep 6, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Some of the broads should part time at jaguars.
And hey you smelly wet neck snatch, your fat azz belongs in petros and POSs tranny donkey show.
I do the hiring of anyone. I'm not ready to replace you and your family as the head liners at the show. Grubby would be upset if he didn't have your warmed up lips at his beck and call.

You are just so easy to slap around. Your dumbass comments are left as wide open are your mouth and sorryass.
Kyl Stockli

El Paso, TX

#8 Sep 7, 2013
Mark Erickson wrote:
The pay in local television isn't that good. So she may have found a better paying opportunity. Promises by the boss that are never delivered. Or like a lot of us, she just got fed up with the nonsense. She'll be missed.
Have you been able to locate where she went to? I hope she's still on the air somewhere so that people can enjoy her many talents.
Matt DoughteryandWhit ney

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 8, 2013
Were Matt Doughtery and Whitney Burbank a couple? They were cute together. I would watch just to see the Chemistry between those two
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#10 Sep 8, 2013
Matt DoughteryandWhitney wrote:
Were Matt Doughtery and Whitney Burbank a couple? They were cute together. I would watch just to see the Chemistry between those two
I believe they were. The one thing about newsrooms is there is a lot of down time. ON the weekends, for example, they would do the 6:00 news and then have nothing to do until 10:00. It's assumed that these two would either get a hotel room for the interim period or they would stay at the station and play grabass while they waited. All it took was one look of her smoldering eyes at him and he would be instantly hard, ready to go again. I'll bet he was tapping that sweet butt at every turn.
Ed Green

El Paso, TX

#11 Sep 8, 2013
I seriously doubt that Matt was having an affair with Whitney. That guy is way too in love with himself. He is probably having an affair with himself in a mirror.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#12 Sep 9, 2013
Ed Green wrote:
I seriously doubt that Matt was having an affair with Whitney. That guy is way too in love with himself. He is probably having an affair with himself in a mirror.
True, he is a narcissist. But you can't tell me that any hot blooded man wouldn't want to get in her pants. He has to get his rocks off somehow, even if it was just a blow job. But my money is on him drilling her from behind right before they went on the air.
Ed Green

El Paso, TX

#13 Sep 9, 2013
As far as I know he is married to a woman from California. Supposedly they met during a yoga session. If I can remember correctly their wedding annoucement appeared in the El Paso Times either last year or earlier this year.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 9, 2013
Ed Green wrote:
As far as I know he is married to a woman from California. Supposedly they met during a yoga session. If I can remember correctly their wedding annoucement appeared in the El Paso Times either last year or earlier this year.
That is all well and good but every man enjoys having a little love muffin on the side, especially when they are as smoking hot as Whitney is. I never saw her in anything but a skirt, so I don't know exactly how her lower body is proportioned. She does have thick calves which may mean thick thighs and buttocks but I don't mind that at all. She's not well stacked but her facial features are incredibly sultry and her voice makes me melt with desire. I'll bet Matt at least sampled her wares, don't you?
Ed Green

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 9, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all well and good but every man enjoys having a little love muffin on the side, especially when they are as smoking hot as Whitney is. I never saw her in anything but a skirt, so I don't know exactly how her lower body is proportioned. She does have thick calves which may mean thick thighs and buttocks but I don't mind that at all. She's not well stacked but her facial features are incredibly sultry and her voice makes me melt with desire. I'll bet Matt at least sampled her wares, don't you?
He might have sampled the wares. But as I have previously stated, he is in love with himself. He probably sampled his own hand.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 9, 2013
Ed Green wrote:
<quoted text>
He might have sampled the wares. But as I have previously stated, he is in love with himself. He probably sampled his own hand.
No doubt, but then again, who hasn't? I stroke my own sausage some nights if my wife is asleep or not in the mood. Hell, I've even stroked to Whitney on more than one occasion as I imagined those full, luscious lips engulfing my swollen manhood. I also found out she's a jogger, which means toned thighs and firm buns. She's truly got it all.
MattDoughteryand Whitney

El Paso, TX

#17 Sep 9, 2013
Why do you say he is so into himself? He seems down-to-earth, especially since he's an Emmy winner for his investigative report on Houston's crack and hoes. True Fact
MattDoughteryand Whitney

El Paso, TX

#18 Sep 9, 2013
I just saw the clip where Matt did get married. He seemed in awe of his new wife. The church is unbelievably gorgeous. Whitney sounds a bit hurt talking about his marriage in the clip and sounds like her voice is cracking and wants to cry. Who knows, it made good entertainment this non-existant soap opera love affair

http://www.kvia.com/video/ABC-7-s-Matt-Doughe...
LeonardandWhitne y

El Paso, TX

#19 Sep 10, 2013
Well if Matt is not available there is Leonard, asssuming if neither is married. I always thought it was him who started the whole Whitney is "sultry" thing days before posting WB was leaving
Ed Green

El Paso, TX

#20 Sep 10, 2013
Whitney is currently residing in Boston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America reacts to grand jury decision in Fergus... 22 min huey goins 34
if you had to choose what area to live in El Pa... (May '12) 3 hr L Morales 57
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 22,938
Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 5 hr huey goins 1,639
Review: Lori's Glamorous Hair Design 6 hr huey goins 2
Happy Thanksgiving 8 hr Ted Simmons 3
Mexican Consulate to Illegal Aliens: Don't Get ... 12 hr L Morales 11
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:22 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:22AM
Dez says Eagles 'kinda cheap,' but Jerry Jones says Cowboys 'whipped'
NFL 6:34 AM
LeSean McCoy: I wanted to out-rush DeMarco Murray
NFL 7:43 AM
Tony Romo: 'I should have been better'
NBC Sports 8:17 AM
Dez Bryant thinks Eagles were "kinda cheap" on Thursday
NBC Sports 8:33 AM
Tony Romo: I promise I'll be better next week