if all the mexicans go back to mexico america will be better.

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of590
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
louie

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Judged:

the mexicans are costing american tax payers billions of dollars every year. and we dont get our money back. we have to pay for their schools, for their medical bills, for their housing, for the food they eat.and then how they pay us back? by hating us americans, by hating america, because the mexicans are always wishing america never existed, but guess what this is our america and they will never take over our country,
god bless america.
Chris

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Judged:

I seriously hope that this "american" never reproduces in their lifetime. This statement is the epitome of ignorant, and is the exact force for the tension between mexicans in America and non-mexicans. This person has no idea what they are talking about they are just repeating what other ignorant people around them are saying with no justification to back it up. Its also apparent that they are singling mexicans as the only kind of illegal immigrants and the only race using up tax payer's money, which i strongly disagree with. In addition to that this person has no idea what America stands for, it has always been known as the "land of opportunity" not racism and rejection. This country was founded off of immigrants and the only true "Americans" are the native americans who were here even before this ignorant reject's ancestor's arrived. This person may think they're being patriotic but they only make themselves sound more and more ignorant to the true meaning of being an American. My parents are descendants from Mexico and I have served America as a soldier overseas and i most definitely have given more to this country than this retard and his ignorant ideas than he will ever know, and thats the sad part. God bless America and anyone who wants to live here and be an American!
Yeah Right

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Judged:

Chris, pay no mind to Louie. He is the village idiot that trys to get a reaction. At first I thought he was acting stupid but now he has me convinced he is stupid hands down.
Dave

Los Gatos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2008

Judged:

Well Chris, Louie may be a little extreme in his choice of words, but let's examine a couple of statements he made.

1. It is true that Illegal Aliens (mostly Mexicans) are costing Americans a bunch of money when they use our services such as schools and hospitals. Many of these people work illegally for cash and don't pay anything into the system, but sure do TAKE from it.

2. It is also true that some of these Illegal Aliens are here just to earn some cash to send home, they don't really like the USA, and have no intention of integrating into our society. Some of the extreme Illegal Aliens in fact HATE the USA and want to take it over. Have you ever heard of Reconquista? The 'Mexica Movement' is even demanding that the entire North American continent be reclaimed by Mexicans.

So Chris, as you can see, many of these people don't fit your description of "anyone who wants to live here and be an American." THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN! THEY WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE MEXICANS, TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY, AND TURN IT INTO MEXICO!

Chris, you also mentioned that we have a "land of opportunity" and I agree. But that does not mean that every person that ILLEGALLY sneaks into the USA should have that opportunity. You do see the difference, don't you? It just might be that YOU Chris, are the one that is ignorant and not Louie.
Panchito

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2008

Judged:

I don't want go back, I just got here.
Juaritos

Garza García, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2008

Judged:

This puzzles me. Why do Americans give illegals free anything and then complain about it? Some cities (Houston, LA, etc) even have policies for PROTECTING illegals but complain of problems.

Enforce your laws, quit complaining.
Marvin

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2008

Judged:

Where can I hire a good Mexican maid?
Ray

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2008

Judged:

I also need a mexican maid, one that does not steal.
Tiffany

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2008

Judged:

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, yours doesn't become better the anyone elses just because you call people names. Thats just childish. I understand where your coming from, but the only reason mexicans are getting singled out is because they have the largest illegal population in the US. True the US was founded on immigrants and yeah the native amercians got a raw deal, but how would you feel if you came into the US legally and worked so hard for everything you wanted, while otheres come in do nothing and start demanding stuff. Its hard and it gets old.
I feel all illegal immigrants should be accounted for, but you have to realize after the marches they really put themselves in the limelight. When you spotlight yourselves in front of millions of citizens who have fought their way to where they are you are asking for trouble.
Chris wrote:
I seriously hope that this "american" never reproduces in their lifetime. This statement is the epitome of ignorant, and is the exact force for the tension between mexicans in America and non-mexicans. This person has no idea what they are talking about they are just repeating what other ignorant people around them are saying with no justification to back it up. Its also apparent that they are singling mexicans as the only kind of illegal immigrants and the only race using up tax payer's money, which i strongly disagree with. In addition to that this person has no idea what America stands for, it has always been known as the "land of opportunity" not racism and rejection. This country was founded off of immigrants and the only true "Americans" are the native americans who were here even before this ignorant reject's ancestor's arrived. This person may think they're being patriotic but they only make themselves sound more and more ignorant to the true meaning of being an American. My parents are descendants from Mexico and I have served America as a soldier overseas and i most definitely have given more to this country than this retard and his ignorant ideas than he will ever know, and thats the sad part. God bless America and anyone who wants to live here and be an American!
Marvin

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2008

Judged:

So who has a maid I can hire?
ric

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2008

Judged:

so much animosity..so much hate...so much bigotry...sad...
Robert

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2008

Judged:

ric wrote:
so much animosity..so much hate...so much bigotry...sad...
What bigotry and hate are you talking about? Can't people have an opinion saying that they believe that illegal immigration is a bad thing for the United States without people like you calling them names? People like you are the real problem. We are a country of laws and you think it is hate and bigotry to want our government to enforce those laws. Its not about race or hate, its about laws and keeping our country strong. Obviously you don't get it, so you just start name calling. You are the one that is sad....
Donald

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

Judged:

I agree, it would be much better if America hadn't been invaded with ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO. They are illegally here and should be deported.

Since: Jan 08

currently DC metro area

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

Judged:

Panchito wrote:
I don't want go back, I just got here.
Well first of all, you are going to have to change your online name. I could immediately tell you were mexican. lol

“elp!”

Since: Dec 07

El Paso

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

Judged:

Chris wrote:
I, for one agree with all your points. Though, these people shouldn't be coming here illegaly, but legally. That is why we need to speed up the path to citizenship system that often takes years and years. I think the best option for immigration reform is to put them on a path to ctizenship and would be the most cost-effective.
Move

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2008

Judged:

Time to move north!
viva mexico cabrones

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2008

Judged:

before u start talking crap about mexicans,u should get all the f.. facts, and not only what ur bigot mind wants, social security would be bankrupt without the contribution of all the illegal immigrants,mexicans or else. when u sit at the table
whom do u think picked ur veggies for u, if not illegal immigrants, the list is endlees, construction, services,etc. that some people dont deserve to be here, that i agree, but the vast mayority is decent people that is giving their life for this great country in ways that some of you would never do. would you take their place working from dusk till dawn for minimum wage and no other benefits then ur own misery? i dont think so. enough of this crap,people like u {bigots} are not worth my time.
louie

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2008

Judged:

why the illegals inmigrants dont fight for their country? instead they come here and make our lives more difficult because we see them everyday and we know what they are here for. for money ans only for money and nothing else, because money is more important than dignity, honor and respesct for this illegals mexicans, they dont do nothing for mexico, nothing, mexico is corrupted, dont take care of their people, dont give health care, education, all the basics human needs, but the mexicans instead of fighting for their country they better run away from their problems and when they come here they bring all the problems with them, there are ways to come here legally, like other countrys do, but the mexicans needs to stop being cowards and stand up for what is right and to make mexico a better place to live. we as americans are tired, we dont want no ore of this insanity, a whole country trying to make our nation part of their problems. enough is enough.

Since: Feb 07

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2008

Judged:

viva mexico cabrones wrote:
before u start talking crap about mexicans,u should get all the f.. facts, and not only what ur bigot mind wants, social security would be bankrupt without the contribution of all the illegal immigrants,mexicans or else. when u sit at the table
whom do u think picked ur veggies for u, if not illegal immigrants, the list is endlees, construction, services,etc. that some people dont deserve to be here, that i agree, but the vast mayority is decent people that is giving their life for this great country in ways that some of you would never do. would you take their place working from dusk till dawn for minimum wage and no other benefits then ur own misery? i dont think so. enough of this crap,people like u {bigots} are not worth my time.
He does have a good point. Who will replace them at the menial jobs that they do????? The only workforce available in the U S is people on welfare and you'll never get them, the able bodied ones, to work. I'm sure their rights would be violated in some fashion. I get a kick out nobody(almost) is addressing the problem. IF THE U S ELIMINATED THE INCENTIVE for the illegals to come here then they would have no reason to come. Personally, I am going to vote against anybody that will not fight to change our laws that help the illegals. Why can't local city/county and state, in many places, police verify that a person is of legal status???? Change those laws and deport more. There was a report that illegal immigration did slow in the last quarter of last year. The Mexican government is doing what they cac as fast as they can but it will take time.
Ron in El Paso Texas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2008

Judged:

It doesnt matter where you are from or how long you have been here. It doesnt matter if you overstayed a visa, crossed a desert, ran thru a forest or snuck in inside a shipping container. If you are not here legally, GO HOME!
The government should crackdown on those who employ illegals.
Give the illegals a 6 month period to deport themselves. If there are children who are American citizens the parents can take them or make arrangements for them to stay.
At the same time the government needs to set up a guest worker program. Those that go home first can sign up first. 1, 2 or 3 years and then Go Home. Repeat as long as the rules are followed.
After the 6 month self deportation period any illegal caught will do hard time and will never be allowed a visa or work permit.

This aint rocket science.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of590
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Athens locked up for peeing at the Alamo. 7 min Rolling Papers 7
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min lol 15,999
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 1 hr Vic 1,479
Should I change my name to Shorty? 3 hr Jesus Christ Central Dave 1
El Paso state Sen. Jose Rodriguez challenges wi... 3 hr Fletcher Grey 38
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 5 hr SJM 1,894
Pig Face Mexicans Harming USA Citizens 7 hr SJM 36
•••

Fire Warning for El Paso County was issued at April 16 at 7:39AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs