Obama Articulate? Godd at Foreign Relations?

Posted in the El Paso Forum

News Wartch

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2012
A computer malfunction abruptly aborted the below post before comletion. Here it is in its entirety.

The mainstream U.S. news media has tried to create an image of Obama as articulate and good at foreign relations. European countries probably do not agree.

The European media has the advantage of objectivity when viewing Obama. They are not duped like Hollywood and the mainstream media have hoodwinked the “nation of the dumbed-down and doped-up.” One European media source has recently observed how Barack Obama is handicapped when not reading from his David Axelrod-authored Teleprompter. A Denmark commentator produced several film clips showing Obama using the same (dumb) cliché with every foreign leader with whom he had recently visited.

http://carpentersvilleplayhouse.wordpress.com...

In case the above-referenced Danish film clip has been removed or become outdated, the Obama cliché goes like this:“Americans have always had good relations with __________ They always punch above the belt.” In the clips, Obama just repeats the cliché and fills in the blank with the name of the country he is currently visiting. Obviously, the Danish commentator would not agree that Obama is articulate—or good at foreign relations.

Ronald Reagan is still the “Great Communicator” of American presidents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) 2 hr Zach 367
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Nurse 679
Expanding Medicaid would help El Paso's uninsur... 9 hr huey goins 7
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 11 hr Psshhh 1,536
El Paso. Ugliest city in the USA (Feb '07) 11 hr Psshhh 738
Open Borders Are a Conspiracy of Special Interests 13 hr Deming Brain Defi... 5
Moving the Mexican Border 17 hr grilled cheese 7
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso Jobs