Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1422 Sep 16, 2012
67Yang wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's afraid of you, you ignorant fool! Us white boys have kicked your mexican a$$es for years, and taken the best of your women. Look at the state your country is in, pendejo!
You mean taken the best of men? It is apparent you dwell on a$$ so you must be gay.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#1423 Sep 17, 2012
Doing Time in Hell Paso wrote:
This forum is called El Paso sucks, right? Good, I'm in the right place.
I have lived in 8 different states, and twice in different cities in Texas. This has got to be the worst place to live. The trolls here defending this place are in denial or have nothing to compare this city to. It is the dirtiest city I have ever lived in. Buckets of trash can be seen flying around everywhere. The city is busy destroying the desert so that sand is blown around everywhere. The construction workers leave trash everywhere and their beer bottles piled on the side of the street in the evenings when they are done. I live on the east side where some unfinished rock walls and missing sidewalks give the area the look of a 3rd world country. The traffic is horrible and I pay higher automobile insurance because trucks get stolen here and all these uninsured motorist driving on the roads.
The military post opens the gate to the city, now they don't know who is on the post. The city opens the border to Juarez, and they have no idea who is in the city. I wonder when crime gets bad in Detroit, does Canada grant asylum to them to move there...or would they tell them to just moved to another city in their own country where it is safer. Not El Paso. They let everyone move here.
Property taxes are outrageous. I pay more here than I did in Arizona on a house that cost $100,000 more than the one here. So let's build a baseball stadium and think of other life improvement projects so property taxes will rise even more. From what I've seen here, boxing and soccer is way more popular.
Unfortunately I'm stuck here for a couple of years, and it humors me to see people stick up for this city when they don't know how much better other places (even in the state of Texas) are to live.
You just need to leave you ignorant inbred POS, nobody wants your assssss here anyways.
Doing Time in Hell Paso

United States

#1425 Sep 17, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>You just need to leave you ignorant inbred POS, nobody wants your assssss here anyways.
Wow, intelligent reply. I would leave if I could, but I will as soon as I can. Curious to why you would troll on a forum called "I Hate El Paso" and give people more reasons to hate it....
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#1426 Sep 17, 2012
Doing Time in Hell Paso wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, intelligent reply. I would leave if I could, but I will as soon as I can. Curious to why you would troll on a forum called "I Hate El Paso" and give people more reasons to hate it....
Leave you fat cow. Troll? Not me, look at your child.
Doing Time in Hell Paso

El Paso, TX

#1427 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text> Leave you fat cow. Troll? Not me, look at your child.
Lol. Thanks for the laugh.
Nobody Gives a RS

AOL

#1428 Sep 17, 2012
I just hate H-EL Paso because it is part of Texas. Re-name it (Juarez Heights)
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#1429 Sep 18, 2012
Nobody Gives a RS wrote:
I just hate H-EL Paso because it is part of Texas. Re-name it (Juarez Heights)
What kind of low life pendejos still use AOL, oh yeah, YOU!
Nobody Gives a RS

AOL

#1430 Sep 18, 2012
<quoted text> What kind of low life pendejos still use AOL, oh yeah, YOU!
What kind of low life lives in H-El Paso? You
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#1431 Sep 19, 2012
Nobody Gives a RS wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of low life lives in H-El Paso? You
As well as you ya big dummy and in your mommies basement ya pendejo.
Nobody Gives a RS

AOL

#1432 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text> As well as you ya big dummy and in your mommies basement ya pendejo.
Yep, you are the perfect example of why I hate H-El Paso. The rest of Texas needs to return Juarez Heights back to Mexico. What a waste of time driving thru the butthole of Texas, to get to the West, I-10, Juarez on one side, POS on the other. Can't tell the difference if you got spun around. AAAAhahahahahha
AOhell

El Paso, TX

#1433 Sep 20, 2012
Nobody Gives a RS wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, you are the perfect example of why I hate H-El Paso. The rest of Texas needs to return Juarez Heights back to Mexico. What a waste of time driving thru the butthole of Texas, to get to the West, I-10, Juarez on one side, POS on the other. Can't tell the difference if you got spun around. AAAAhahahahahha
Your culo has obviously been vilolated as shown by your bitter and vile comments, and most likely by your step daddy.
Nobody Gives a RS

AOL

#1434 Sep 20, 2012
AOhell wrote:
<quoted text> Your culo has obviously been vilolated as shown by your bitter and vile comments, and most likely by your step daddy.
If you had any education, most likely it came from Penn St. A product of Sandusky School of perverts. You probably received D's, while giving up the A. Crawl back down the sewer and head south. By the way STFU U POS.
Nobody Gives a RS

AOL

#1435 Sep 20, 2012
The politicians in H-El Paso are another reason to hate El Paso, They just screwed you big time,$50 mil, By the time they are done, it will be double. Keep voting for the same kind of scum, They will continue to screw you in you nickname (Butthole) of Texas. AAAAHahahaha, would you like a salad with creamy dressing. Stupid People!!!!!!
say hey j

El Paso, TX

#1436 Sep 25, 2012
Yay!! As someone (non-military) who has lived all over the US, from NY to SC to FL to AK to WA, I can tell you truly : el paso sucks my gallo;p how's that for some border-land espanol, b&ychez!! absolutely the worst city. Traffic sucks, pay is low, highway deaths are high, spousal/family member abuse is off the charts, the cops are incredibly corrupt, and frankly, the people seem obsessed with food to an unhealthy point. And many of the restaurants are outright gross..I've watched --in what is supposedly the nicest restaurant in town, a fancy international steak house on west side-- a head waiter pick his teeth and flick the plaque on the ground, then leave that creepy little fuzzy headed toothpick on the bar. Damn!! The people here are TERRIBLE litterbugs to a point which I have never seen the equal--don't you care about how your own f&@$ing hometown looks???? why are there so many broken beer bottles on scenic drive that the hillside shimmers in the sunlight????and finally, who is raising your girls??!! cuz they dress as though they received instruction from a madam of ill-repute with a major influence from 80s hair metal. Maybe people wouldn't talk trash on EP if the citizens of EP would stand up and take some pride.(and I think utep is a very nice school, I've met lovely, hard working students from utep:)
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1437 Sep 25, 2012
say hey j wrote:
Yay!! As someone (non-military) who has lived all over the US, from NY to SC to FL to AK to WA, I can tell you truly : el paso sucks my gallo;p how's that for some border-land espanol, b&ychez!! absolutely the worst city. Traffic sucks, pay is low, highway deaths are high, spousal/family member abuse is off the charts, the cops are incredibly corrupt, and frankly, the people seem obsessed with food to an unhealthy point. And many of the restaurants are outright gross..I've watched --in what is supposedly the nicest restaurant in town, a fancy international steak house on west side-- a head waiter pick his teeth and flick the plaque on the ground, then leave that creepy little fuzzy headed toothpick on the bar. Damn!! The people here are TERRIBLE litterbugs to a point which I have never seen the equal--don't you care about how your own f&@$ing hometown looks???? why are there so many broken beer bottles on scenic drive that the hillside shimmers in the sunlight????and finally, who is raising your girls??!! cuz they dress as though they received instruction from a madam of ill-repute with a major influence from 80s hair metal. Maybe people wouldn't talk trash on EP if the citizens of EP would stand up and take some pride.(and I think utep is a very nice school, I've met lovely, hard working students from utep:)
You must be a very miserable person. Living in a world that does not meet your standards.
say what

El Paso, TX

#1438 Sep 25, 2012
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a very miserable person. Living in a world that does not meet your standards.
You must be miserable trying to live your life as a man when in fact you are a confused fat woman.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1439 Sep 25, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text> You must be miserable trying to live your life as a man when in fact you are a confused fat woman.
You got me mistaken for the great pendejo. BTW isn't he/she your mother?
say what

El Paso, TX

#1440 Sep 27, 2012
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me mistaken for the great pendejo. BTW isn't he/she your mother?
No vieja mensa, that is your mamma.
say what

El Paso, TX

#1441 Sep 28, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>No vieja mensa, that is your mamma.
say what = pendejismo
say what

El Paso, TX

#1442 Sep 28, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
say what = pendejismo
Did I make you cry again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 18,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gasman 382
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gasman 808
Gina Benitez out at KFOX 20 hr L Morales 6

El Paso Jobs

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]