9 women arrested in El Paso prostitution sting

Mar 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Paso Times

Anne Carter, 31, Kathryn Carson, 33, Matiya Johnson, 19, Cita Griffis, 20, Eboni Richey, 23, Jennifer Trevizo, 20, Claudia Velasco, 20, and Samantha Lutz, 24, are accused of prostitution.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Armando Alvarez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The Headline should read, 9 military wifes arrested for prostitution.
Louis

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 27, 2012
 
Armando Alvarez wrote:
The Headline should read, 9 military wifes arrested for prostitution.
They were peddling their butts. That's not kosher.
Jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Armando Alvarez wrote:
The Headline should read, 9 military wifes arrested for prostitution.
On the bright side an old toothless hooker like your mom is too fugly to get her photo in the paper.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

The cops should spend their time arresting drug dealers and such, and leave these women alone. Prostitutes fill an important role because most wives stop puttin' out as soon as you sign the marriage license.
Lori

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

-Lugnut- wrote:
The cops should spend their time arresting drug dealers and such, and leave these women alone. Prostitutes fill an important role because most wives stop puttin' out as soon as you sign the marriage license.
That's because most men stop caring about hygiene after the ceremony. In my own case, my husband stopped trimming his balls and they smell like broccoli. Also, he now has an enormous beer gut which gets in the way when we try to get it on.
jc kulo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 27, 2012
 
-Lugnut- wrote:
The cops should spend their time arresting drug dealers and such, and leave these women alone. Prostitutes fill an important role because most wives stop puttin' out as soon as you sign the marriage license.
You must be one fat ugly P0S with a face that only a blind fugly mama would love!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 27, 2012
 
Armando Alvarez wrote:
The Headline should read, 9 military wifes arrested for prostitution.
Ya maybe right there Armando. When I first read the headlines on this article I thought maybe a bunch of girls of the night may have moved their business from J-town over here to ElPaso with a little help from the La Red folks of course. But after reviewing the last names well that changes my thought a little.
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 27, 2012
 
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Ya maybe right there Armando. When I first read the headlines on this article I thought maybe a bunch of girls of the night may have moved their business from J-town over here to ElPaso with a little help from the La Red folks of course. But after reviewing the last names well that changes my thought a little.
I'd wonder if the general's wife was among them. DO you know if any of the suspects are allegedly women of color?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 27, 2012
 
jc kulo wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one fat ugly P0S with a face that only a blind fugly mama would love!!!
LOL! I shore ain't pretty no more. Kinda old now. Beer belly. But, I save so much money by not having a wife I can pay a girl to fire my rocket. Don't have to tell her I love her or buy her flowers. She don't want to lay there and talk at 4 AM. Soon as I fire off, she's out of there. It's great.
Lanny

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 27, 2012
 
-Lugnut- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I shore ain't pretty no more. Kinda old now. Beer belly. But, I save so much money by not having a wife I can pay a girl to fire my rocket. Don't have to tell her I love her or buy her flowers. She don't want to lay there and talk at 4 AM. Soon as I fire off, she's out of there. It's great.
Do you mostly get hand jobs or something else?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 27, 2012
 
Lanny wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mostly get hand jobs or something else?
Naw, I like them to talk to it a little bit then climb on top and bark like a fox.
jc kulo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 27, 2012
 
-Lugnut- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I shore ain't pretty no more. Kinda old now. Beer belly. But, I save so much money by not having a wife I can pay a girl to fire my rocket. Don't have to tell her I love her or buy her flowers. She don't want to lay there and talk at 4 AM. Soon as I fire off, she's out of there. It's great.
Hey lugnuts that is my kind of answer.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 27, 2012
 
jc kulo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey lugnuts that is my kind of answer.
You know, jc, you got me thinking about what would be a perfect woman. I say she has to have a good body. Ugly is ok with me. All the pretty girls I ever knew had this uppity attitude and would get offers from guys constantly. So, I say good body, dumb as a box of rocks, no job, and maybe deaf mute.
Leroy

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 27, 2012
 
-Lugnut- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, jc, you got me thinking about what would be a perfect woman. I say she has to have a good body. Ugly is ok with me. All the pretty girls I ever knew had this uppity attitude and would get offers from guys constantly. So, I say good body, dumb as a box of rocks, no job, and maybe deaf mute.
Ugly but with big cans, right? It wouldn't be no fun to ball a woman who's like a washboard up top - nothing to hold on to.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 27, 2012
 
-Lugnut- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, jc, you got me thinking about what would be a perfect woman. I say she has to have a good body. Ugly is ok with me. All the pretty girls I ever knew had this uppity attitude and would get offers from guys constantly. So, I say good body, dumb as a box of rocks, no job, and maybe deaf mute.
I don't know about that no job chit Luggy. Have a couple of other things that ya might want want to ponder must like my 2 dogs and has some of her own fishin poles or boat and likes to down a few brewskys

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 27, 2012
 
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about that no job chit Luggy. Have a couple of other things that ya might want want to ponder must like my 2 dogs and has some of her own fishin poles or boat and likes to down a few brewskys
Yeah, I understand Mr D, but hadn't you rather go fishing with a buddy? And hunt and drink with a guy? I guess it would be nice if she had a high-paying job, but she'd be cheating on you with guys at work. They all do it.

I had me one once from the Phillipines. It was great at first. LBFM, they call em. Then, I taught her to drive, write checks, let her get her hair done up. Gave her a credit card. First thang you know she was like an American gal, pretty much stopped puttin out. It was my own dang fault, I know.

Reckon there just ain't no good answer. I can't hardly wait until I'm too old to remember what wimmin were for.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 27, 2012
 
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly but with big cans, right? It wouldn't be no fun to ball a woman who's like a washboard up top - nothing to hold on to.
Actually, I like them little sharp pointed ones that kinda stick you in the chest.

Had a woman friend a few years back with big old bazooms. When she laid on her back they both fell off onto the bed. Onct, I rolled over on one during the night. She commenced howling like a stuck sow.
Leroy

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

-Lugnut- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I like them little sharp pointed ones that kinda stick you in the chest.
Had a woman friend a few years back with big old bazooms. When she laid on her back they both fell off onto the bed. Onct, I rolled over on one during the night. She commenced howling like a stuck sow.
Well, better to have saggy boobs than buns. When you get those women with enormous rumps made of jelly they damn near smother you when they sit on your face because the flab covers up your ears and noce in addition to your mouth.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about that no job chit Luggy. Have a couple of other things that ya might want want to ponder must like my 2 dogs and has some of her own fishin poles or boat and likes to down a few brewskys
You're lucky that viagra was invented when it was you old senial fool. Mexican women do not want to be kept waiting you old turd.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 27, 2012
 
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text> You're lucky that viagra was invented when it was you old senial fool. Mexican women do not want to be kept waiting you old turd.
irst of all you weren't invited to this topic. And second of all don't you get tired of stealing other peoples monikers so FO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 8 min JCCD 1,908
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min wow 16,062
Pig Face Mexicans Harming USA Citizens 47 min DC Dave 50
PigFace Mexicans Ringing on Doorbell 1 hr SJM 4
Sociopath, if the shoe fits wear it... 1 hr Rolling Papers 6
El Paso's first ASIAN tv news reporter! 2 hr Fletcher Grey 8
El Paso state Sen. Jose Rodriguez challenges wi... 3 hr No more free lunch 70
•••

Fire Warning for El Paso County was issued at April 23 at 7:44AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••