Federal agents raid home on East Side

Full story: El Paso Times 50
Federal agents on Thursday morning raided a home on the far East Side as part of ongoing drug investigation. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Drug War is the PROBLEM

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2010
People we don’t need the DEA. The drug policies enforced by the DEA are the reason why we have rich drug cartels. The prohibition of drugs is the reason why our streets are flooded with dangerous unregulated drugs. Violence and corruption are caused by the profit incentive that comes from an illegal drug monopoly. Prohibition enriches gangs and entices them to sell more drugs to our kids.

Legalize drugs and we will destroy drug gangs and put regulations on the impure drugs in our streets.
Gangsters don't ask kids for identification and because drug selling is illegal and underground, drug dealers are completely unacountable and unregulated. No wonder drug overdoses have actually INCREASED since 1970.(CHECK CDC FOR OD SINCE 1970) Theses are facts. The Drug War is THE ENEMY HERE.

Why don't cartels waste their time selling alcohol? Because its legal and there's no money in it. REPEAL the Controlled Substance Act of 1970 so we can finally win the drug war and save our children!!

More people have died and lives ruined as a result drug violence and prison than ever have from drug overdoses. DEA what are you fighting for? Whose side are you on?

We are the Anti- Prohibitionists vs Evil Gangs. LEGALIZE!!
Thank you to ALL Law Enforcement Officers who risk their lives protecting our communities. We appreciate all the sacrifices, but we have tried our best and it’s time to switch policies.

LEGALIZE DRUGS IF YOU ARE AGAINST CARTELS STAYING RICH AND DANGEROUS. LEGALIZE DRUGS IF YOU ARE AGAINST UNLICENSED UNQUALIFIED UNREGULATED CRIMINALS SELLING IMPURE DRUGS TO KIDS FOR PROFITS. LEGALIZE IF YOU ARE AGAINST THE INCREASE IN OVERDOSES IN THE US SICE 1970.. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE ITS TIME SO STOP THE MADNESS
Law Enforcement Officers

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2010
These videos explain why we need to LEGALIZE all drugs. I implore you to inform and educate yourselves. See why Prohibition actually causes violence, corruption, dangerous drugs and increased drug abuse rates. Thank you and God Bless the USA.

We are only expressing our ideas and hope that with an open mind you can form your own opinions based on the facts. We strive for an end to the violence by stopping unqualified, unlicensed, and unregulated criminals from selling illegal drugs and making billions in the process
Thank you.


http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Support LEAP at www.leap.cc
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

The end of impunity is near. The days of the rich drug dealer will soon be over. Thats the side were on.
reader

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2010
both of you have been doing drugs too long!
GREAT BUST

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2010
ICE, Glad to know you're in town!

Glad there is an agency protecting us from being ignorant to the dangers among us.

There were nice people, nice home, real nice cars; all engaged in the business of killing our children with their drugs.

The El Paso pd chief was busy pleaing for border protection monies
yet fail in the drug interdiction and stash houses identifications..
no community support because they don't want to be part of the solution.

The Sheriff was out catching taggers, but his hand out in trying to get border protection monies.

Getting Federal and state moonies to the locals makes NO SENSE if they don't do the job in the sanctuary city/county.

MAYBE there should be a bounty system in place;

the police/sheriffs should get paid
based on their apprehensions and type of arrest.

Taggers $5.00, drug thugs,$50000.00 DUI $200.00

WE ARE REAL GLAD ICE is around.

There are SO MANY MORE TARGETS AMONGST US HERE!

YOU Probably need more agents because of the TARGET RICH environment. The local LE folks wear real dark glasses.

After all, WHY is the cartel in view at the gate?

Because they can benefit from the failures of Customs and Border Patrol.

IF CUSTOMS and BORDER PATROL AND CITIZENS
who want to be part of the solution
worked together, there would be no problem....

UNITED we stand.
Same Story No results

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 23, 2010
Drug dealers currently make 30-40 billion dollars annually and you seem to be ok with that. This money which is completely tax free, goes straight to the pockets of the drug cartel leader and is used to finance corruption, buy thousands of military grade assault weapons, hire and entice young impoverished people into hit men for hire.. NEED I GO ON.

If you support prohibition then you need to inform yourselves because you are either purpsoley or inadvertently supporting drug dealers and supporting their way of life..

ASK YOURSELVES PEOPLE WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON???

THEY FEAR LEGALIZATION BECAUSE THAT WOULD CUT THEM OUT OF THE LOOP AND DESTROY THEM
Same Story No results

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2010
GREAT BUST wrote:
ICE, Glad to know you're in town!
Glad there is an agency protecting us from being ignorant to the dangers among us.
There were nice people, nice home, real nice cars; all engaged in the business of killing our children with their drugs.
The El Paso pd chief was busy pleaing for border protection monies
yet fail in the drug interdiction and stash houses identifications..
no community support because they don't want to be part of the solution.
The Sheriff was out catching taggers, but his hand out in trying to get border protection monies.
Getting Federal and state moonies to the locals makes NO SENSE if they don't do the job in the sanctuary city/county.
MAYBE there should be a bounty system in place;
the police/sheriffs should get paid
based on their apprehensions and type of arrest.
Taggers $5.00, drug thugs,$50000.00 DUI $200.00
WE ARE REAL GLAD ICE is around.
There are SO MANY MORE TARGETS AMONGST US HERE!
YOU Probably need more agents because of the TARGET RICH environment. The local LE folks wear real dark glasses.
After all, WHY is the cartel in view at the gate?
Because they can benefit from the failures of Customs and Border Patrol.
IF CUSTOMS and BORDER PATROL AND CITIZENS
who want to be part of the solution
worked together, there would be no problem....
UNITED we stand.
It seems like the drugs you make illegal are the ones that end up being sold in your neighborhoods by unlicensed, unregulated criminals. People when will we see that PROHIBITION causes our streets to be flooded with MORE drugs and makes them MORE accessible to people. DRUGS ARE DANGEROUS SO WHY DO YOU WANT CRIMINALS SELLING THEM??? END PROHIBITION
Who Cares

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2010
We've been hearing these stories in El Paso for the past 40 years. NOTHING CHANGES. Thats the drug war for you people. Its not designed to be a winnable war.

The drug war makes drug dealers rich because it creates a black market premium, a premium that artificially inflates profits for the drug dealer and makes them 40 billion annually.

When will the drug war be won?? Never as long as drugs are illegal, and profitable for the Cartels.

I support legalization because Im against the drug dealers and their lifestyle.

I support legalization because facts from the CDC state overdoeses have increased since 1970. The very same year the drug war was declared. WHY? Because drug dealers get greedy and add additives, cutting agents, poisons to expand their drugs and profits and make money at the expense of addicts health. End the Drug War.
Obamaself

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2010
reader wrote:
both of you have been doing drugs too long!
I second that. Proof that you should never drink the bong water.
buzz adams

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2010
Same Story No results wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like the drugs you make illegal are the ones that end up being sold in your neighborhoods by unlicensed, unregulated criminals. People when will we see that PROHIBITION causes our streets to be flooded with MORE drugs and makes them MORE accessible to people. DRUGS ARE DANGEROUS SO WHY DO YOU WANT CRIMINALS SELLING THEM??? END PROHIBITION
I think that house is where your momma lived
exptx10

La Grange, TX

#10 Jul 23, 2010
Don't be naive, if these drug cartel bosses don't feel remorse about ordering mass killings of teens and young adults, why would anyone think that they would pay taxes. They are use to running down the law and all rules of morality, why would they follow any new rules.

In fact they would be more afraid of the huge cigarette companies taking over the marijuana industry, winstons and marlboro would now carry an extra kick.
MORE DRUG LOCATIONS

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 23, 2010
People think they can hide by going far east El Paso. Little they know that they are doing alot of undercover on that side of town because alot of people coming from Juarez are moving over there. But POT-HEADs would realize that, they're stupid!
Julian

Englewood, CO

#12 Jul 23, 2010
B.E.S.T. another silly govt agency acronym....I wonder how many agents and tax $$$ to come up with that name. Anything to inflate the already large egos of these "task forces". LOL I guess no better jobs around than working for a "task force"
WAR

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2010
Same Story No results wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like the drugs you make illegal are the ones that end up being sold in your neighborhoods by unlicensed, unregulated criminals. People when will we see that PROHIBITION causes our streets to be flooded with MORE drugs and makes them MORE accessible to people. DRUGS ARE DANGEROUS SO WHY DO YOU WANT CRIMINALS SELLING THEM??? END PROHIBITION
fIGHT LIKE YOU MEAN IT, PROTECTING YOUR CHILDREN.
ACCEPTING ATONEMENT, APPPPEASEMENT, LIKE HITLER AND CHURCHILL GETS NOTHING.
TREAT ADDICTS.
TAX THEM TO PAY FOR IT.
EXECUTE DRUG PROFITEERS, FROM SMUGGLERS TO PRESCRIBERS.
william

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 23, 2010
I don't want druggies living next door to me. And for all of you that say leg. drugs how long have you been on drugs? Booze is leg. and look at all the deaths that came with it. That all we need is more people killing people to get more drugs(and that is when it becomes legal).
Richard

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 23, 2010
A bunch of crack head comments here, makes me glad I never felt the need to take drugs or smoke what ever substance the first two crack heads are smoking.
william

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 23, 2010
The drug war isn't giong to end when more and more people don't get involved helping the feds and local police take this poison off the street.So go hide in the corner and say you didn't see anything.
Tipo

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2010
The east side has become little Juarez.
CHANGE

Oceanside, CA

#18 Jul 23, 2010
Cartels?? Check the ground, just might be a tunnel...hmmmmm???
asdfgh

United States

#19 Jul 23, 2010
Richard wrote:
A bunch of crack head comments here, makes me glad I never felt the need to take drugs or smoke what ever substance the first two crack heads are smoking.
the spammers are everywhere with their make believe stories and videos...they should go to mexico where it is 'legal' and enjoy life there
sara

Portland, OR

#20 Jul 23, 2010
Tipo wrote:
The east side has become little Juarez.
Yea right, ALL of El Paso is north juarez.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is L Morales An INFILTRATOR IMPOSTER 1 hr huey goins 5
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 3 hr JWRussell USRN 1,523
Ugly El Paso Hairstyle 6 hr huey goins 6
Blessing planned for headstone of fetus found i... 6 hr L Morales 10
Yvonne Caldera (Aug '12) 8 hr Becky Martinez 22
Hookers in El Paso (Aug '12) 8 hr Becky Martinez 111
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 9 hr Ay Chihuahua 41
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso Jobs

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]