Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2012
RAPIDMan

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 9, 2012
 
Checkout this headline from a national web "newspaper" -
www.rapidtell.com
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

RAPIDMan wrote:
Checkout this headline from a national web "newspaper" -
www.rapidtell.com
I've always thought it to be unfair that most female reporters and anchors are only seen as eye candy whereas the guys can be as ugly as a snake and yet they're still popular. Instead of studying journalism and refining their craft, women are thus forced to pay for boob jobs, butt lifts, botox and liposuction if they want to stay on the air. I think we all need to take a stand against beautiful people on the air who are airheads so that we can begin to get the type of quality newscasts that we all want. I'm going to start by boycotting KVIA until they take this Whitney Burbank off the air. Yes, she's gorgeous and her dark, sultry eyes melt me, but she has the IQ of a houseplant.
million dollar stadium

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 9, 2012
 
This is off the topic, but also on Headline News is the story of the $60 million high school football stadium just built in Allen, Tx and it seats 18,000. Must be nice.
Mando the Meco Medina

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 9, 2012
 
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always thought it to be unfair that most female reporters and anchors are only seen as eye candy whereas the guys can be as ugly as a snake and yet they're still popular. Instead of studying journalism and refining their craft, women are thus forced to pay for boob jobs, butt lifts, botox and liposuction if they want to stay on the air. I think we all need to take a stand against beautiful people on the air who are airheads so that we can begin to get the type of quality newscasts that we all want. I'm going to start by boycotting KVIA until they take this Whitney Burbank off the air. Yes, she's gorgeous and her dark, sultry eyes melt me, but she has the IQ of a houseplant.
I disagree, I think Maria Garcia is the phonyest, shortest, tub of lard with caked on make up. She is also the most idiotic anchor ever.
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 9, 2012
 
Mando the Meco Medina wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, I think Maria Garcia is the phonyest, shortest, tub of lard with caked on make up. She is also the most idiotic anchor ever.
She is phony, short, hefty and has lousy makeup but she does have nice cans.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 9, 2012
 
This whole thread is pointless and pathetic.
Mando the Meco Medina

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 9, 2012
 
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
She is phony, short, hefty and has lousy makeup but she does have nice cans.
Point taken
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mando the Meco Medina wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken
Another thing that struck me is that all these women who are wrestling in the Olympics may be lesbo. If you look at how they do it, most times in order to get a hold on their opponent they have to wedge their hand in between the legs, not only cupping their pubic mound but also getting a handful of butt cheek. It's really intimate and any woman who runs their hand between another woman's leg, either from the front or the rear, must be lesbian. I'd wonder what Maria has to say about that - I think her answer might give us a clue as to who she's doing on the weekends.
Mando the Meco Medina

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 9, 2012
 
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing that struck me is that all these women who are wrestling in the Olympics may be lesbo. If you look at how they do it, most times in order to get a hold on their opponent they have to wedge their hand in between the legs, not only cupping their pubic mound but also getting a handful of butt cheek. It's really intimate and any woman who runs their hand between another woman's leg, either from the front or the rear, must be lesbian. I'd wonder what Maria has to say about that - I think her answer might give us a clue as to who she's doing on the weekends.
I think Maria secretly wishes she was wrestling
Estela Casas as Whitney Burbank and Karla Huelga watched.
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 9, 2012
 
Mando the Meco Medina wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Maria secretly wishes she was wrestling
Estela Casas as Whitney Burbank and Karla Huelga watched.
You could be right. I know a guy who went up to her in a bar to try and hit on her and she rebuffed him. This guy is incredibly handsome and suave so I'm sure she couldn't have resisted him if she was straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) 24 min 72opelgt 93
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 32 min ept 2,125
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 43 min Vendido 17,708
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr clara 507
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 321
Review: Hawkins Driving Center 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
Nile 6 hr JWRussell USRN 1

Search the El Paso Forum:
•••
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••