DumbBar

La Puente, CA

#3301 Aug 23, 2012
Yawwn, another slow day for the tweekers on this topic.
Calipo

Brazil, IN

#3304 Aug 23, 2012
Arnold he said "i'll be back".....
SLO

Pismo Beach, CA

#3305 Aug 23, 2012
Calipo wrote:
Arnold he said "i'll be back".....
YANK YANK YANK!!!
DumbBar

San Dimas, CA

#3306 Aug 23, 2012
Just like the previous posts by the lost souls, who haven't understood the meaning of we are not interested in these topics
JerryClown

Temecula, CA

#3309 Aug 28, 2012
We need a Chris Christie in Mexifornia. Flush Brown Down! Jerry Clown is giving the illegals a bunch of rights and money and has the nerve to ask us for more taxes! No Way Jose. Where's the dream act for American citizens you douche.
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#3310 Aug 28, 2012
JerryClown wrote:
We need a Chris Christie in Mexifornia. Flush Brown Down! Jerry Clown is giving the illegals a bunch of rights and money and has the nerve to ask us for more taxes! No Way Jose. Where's the dream act for American citizens you douche.
NEVER! Cal voted to screw our kids. We elected the union funding guy so our kids wouldn't stand a chance if they stayed here as adults. We prefer pols who promise to bankrupt our State and bury them in the most expensive pension schemes in American history. We proved we don't measure up to other Americans as citizens or parents.
Salty

Sierra Madre, CA

#3311 Aug 28, 2012
Don't believe those lice in Tampa, FL.

“I won't be your hero.”

Since: Jul 12

Vacaville, CA

#3312 Aug 28, 2012
California needs to be cut off from the rest of the country and allowed to sink into the ocean. It has been a resounding failure.
Peter E

AOL

#3313 Aug 28, 2012
JoshCham wrote:
California needs to be cut off from the rest of the country and allowed to sink into the ocean. It has been a resounding failure.
The majority of Calfiornians are addicted to the acrid stench of abject failure. They are their own kids worst enemies.
Flyinghorse

West Covina, CA

#3315 Aug 29, 2012
What a sight, flying horse apples.
YeahSoYouThinkSo

Napa, CA

#3317 Aug 30, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's wrong with that? I'd veture to say if YOU were. Wouldn't you want to REMAIN so? Maybe she want's to try and make the rest of you rich? Maybe she doesn't have anything else to do. Maybe it's something she's always wanted to do. Liberal wealth envy is the most pointless, illogical, irrational, waste of time and energy. What is the point?
A billionaire does NOT run for office to make other people rich , nor for the interest of humanity, they do it for the control and for the money they will make in stealing somewhere somehow, and they don't make very much money doing it ,is just something they do under our noses and we don't see iT, like how do you think Obama paid for the 30 min commercial? i bet not from his back-pocket, and why would any rich person want to run for office, "control".
Were back

Covina, CA

#3319 Aug 30, 2012
Non better than listening to blithers.
llindalu

Richmond, CA

#3320 Aug 30, 2012
Voted For Meg Whitman. California citizens already suffered thru Jerry Brown. I believe that if the ballots are investigated there are more illigals that are not citizens voted for Brown. California is turning in to Tijuana Mexico a poor getto state. Gangs and violence. They ruined their country, now the illigals are ruining my state California. Send them back to Mexico

“I won't be your hero.”

Vacaville, CA

#3321 Aug 31, 2012
I wish I could run for Governor, I would whip this state into shape BIG TIME. I think I float the middle enough to get enough votes. Shelve the high speed rail for a while, get rid of Brown's Dream Act, reform pensions and go through California's EPA and gut their power.
Were back

La Puente, CA

#3322 Aug 31, 2012
Suck it up and move on, complete with another station break.

“I won't be your hero.”

Vacaville, CA

#3323 Aug 31, 2012
Were back wrote:
Suck it up and move on, complete with another station break.
Suck it up and move on? That's the most moronic statement someone could say about yet another Governor who is taking a huge crap on a California. Suck it up! Who cares if unemployment is high, more taxes that don't do a damn thing and spending out the ass that is causing California to be 20 billion dollars in the hole. Just move on.
CSULB Josh

Long Beach, CA

#3324 Aug 31, 2012
JoshCham wrote:
I wish I could run for Governor, I would whip this state into shape BIG TIME. I think I float the middle enough to get enough votes. Shelve the high speed rail for a while, get rid of Brown's Dream Act, reform pensions and go through California's EPA and gut their power.
blah blah blah. I'm only 22 but
know you are far too smart and have WAY too much integrity to appeal to the biggest Losers in the United States of America...the CA Dem Voter.
They only think their families merit MoonBeam. They can smell Failure. They voted for it.

The CA Dem Voter preferred to play a cruel, sick JOKE on their kids and grand kids and leave them buried in mountains of DEBT with a broken Economy, laughable Public Schools, and crumbling infrastructure.

You're too positive and have too much common sense for California. You wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of MoonBeam.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#3325 Aug 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage"]<quoted text>
blah blah blah. I'm only 22 but
know you are far too smart and have WAY too much integrity to appeal to the biggest Losers in the United States of America...the CA Dem Voter.
They only think their families merit MoonBeam. They can smell Failure. They voted for it.
The CA Dem Voter preferred to play a cruel, sick JOKE on their kids and grand kids and leave them buried in mountains of DEBT with a broken Economy, laughable Public Schools, and crumbling infrastructure.
You're too positive and have too much common sense for California. You wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of MoonBeam.[/QUOTE]

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

I agree. We often hear about how the "California dreamin'" 60s 70s revolutionary generation occupiers *(druggies)**(now in power)* worry about the debt they are leaving their children. More likely, though, what they are really worrying about is that it will be they who will be made to pay to clean up the mess they have made of things.

Ronald
Illiterate ObamaDemocrats

AOL

#3326 Aug 31, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.
I agree. We often hear about how the "California dreamin'" 60s 70s revolutionary generation occupiers *(druggies)**(now in power)* worry about the debt they are leaving their children. More likely, though, what they are really worrying about is that it will be they who will be made to pay to clean up the mess they have made of things.
Ronald
No need to worry about cleaning anything up, the mexicans own CA now and they like it the way it is, a filthy mexi-ghetto filled with illegals, crime, gangs and drug thugs.

Jerry Brown and the democrats will be turning CA over to Mexico anyway. Maybe the Mex Government will put Villaraigosa into the Governors Mansion to run CA since he's done such a good job of turning L.A. into a Mexican SHIT-HOLE.

I hope the Mexicans make tax slaves out of all you far left drugged out dopey bastards that gave your state away to the illegals. You got what you voted for. Now it's time to pay...
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3327 Aug 31, 2012
Defend your constitutional rights and vote Obama. His hands were tied the first four years, they won't be this time. Now for future governor, let's nominate a strong woman and that woman is Nancy Pelosi. She's a fine public servant and has served her country well. With president Obama and Nancy Pelosi as governor of this great state in 2015, the future would be so awesome for the residents of our state and country, we'll reach the stars for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 21 min Snoop Cat 252
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 38 min Trojan 27,910
Boy released in San Bernardino triple shooting ... (Nov '09) 1 hr scorpiojay 6
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 2 hr Trash Talk 45
Mainland Chinese Buying Big In Arcadia California 2 hr Concerned 1
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 3 hr kaka gang 962
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 8 hr Dolly 111

El Monte News Video

El Monte Dating
Find my Match

El Monte Jobs

El Monte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Monte News, Events & Info