Deputies Arrest Folsom Man in Drugstore Robberies

Full story: News10 Sacramento

A 20-year-old Folsom man is in custody, suspected in a series of pharmacy robberies in Folsom, El Dorado Hills and Sacramento.
Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FREE PIERRE WILLIAMS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

THIS IS UR BOY, THINKING BOUT U...U DID WAT U THOUGHT WAS RIGHT TO SURVIVE ITS RUFF THESE Days, miss in love u...love u p...
a friend

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

those pills tookover Pierres life. i knew him for years. he was cool before those drugs. most folsom kids are on the OCs. its no joke. ive seen so many of my friends addicted to this shit. I am happy pierre go caught because he would have ended up dead. Im not saying what he did was ok but he is still a good person and he has a good family.. i look forward to when he gets released so he can put this behind him
Sexy S

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

a friend wrote:
those pills tookover Pierres life. i knew him for years. he was cool before those drugs. most folsom kids are on the OCs. its no joke. ive seen so many of my friends addicted to this shit. I am happy pierre go caught because he would have ended up dead. Im not saying what he did was ok but he is still a good person and he has a good family.. i look forward to when he gets released so he can put this behind him
I knew Pierre since he moved to Folsom and he was a pretty kool dood for years until he got on drugs and started hanging out with a bunch of druggies. He was funny as hell and did stupid stuff every know and then but he was a character. Hopefully he learns his lesson from this and turns his life around for the better when he gets out. He's young so he has time to clean up his act, I know people in their 40s and 50s on OC's and they still can't kick em. I feel for his family because they tried to do everything to help him beat this, but u no how us young people are we think we no everything and can't nobody tell us shit. Well this is a fine mess you've gotten yourself into Pierre, I hope he finds God. That's truly the answer for him. And friend I agree with you all the way I can't wait for him to get out either, I think Prisons a little harsh but if that's WUT it takes 4 him to turn his life around so be it. I'm praying for u Pierre, I hope u r safe in their.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••