How Do You Report Hunting Out of Season?

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Against the law I hope

El Dorado, AR

#1 Oct 15, 2011
I have a neighbor that shoots deer on his land all the time out of season. He plants stuff for them to eat. Is this legal? How do you report it? Prove it?
Wow

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2011
Call the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission
Eating Good

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 15, 2011
Against the law I hope wrote:
I have a neighbor that shoots deer on his land all the time out of season. He plants stuff for them to eat. Is this legal? How do you report it? Prove it?
Leave me alone.
well

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 15, 2011
Eating Good wrote:
<quoted text> Leave me alone.
I hear the AG&F are very easy to reach.
Eating Good

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 15, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>I hear the AG&F are very easy to reach.
They are easy to reach. Had one over last week for fresh BBQ deer. That man does like fresh deer.
Fool

El Dorado, AR

#6 Oct 15, 2011
Eating Good is the same fool that was posting as drunk hunter not long ago. He's a pervert. He is just a troll.
Not Bubba

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2011
Fool wrote:
Eating Good is the same fool that was posting as drunk hunter not long ago. He's a pervert. He is just a troll.
Pervert? No...I don't think so...couldn't be. I've never seen him at one of our meetings.
jbs1981

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Oct 15, 2011
If he plants a garden and the deer are coming into it and eating the crops, you can call AGFC and tell them you have nucience animals and you can then shoot them but you have to give the game to a food bank....
Against the law I hope

El Dorado, AR

#9 Oct 16, 2011
jbs1981 wrote:
If he plants a garden and the deer are coming into it and eating the crops, you can call AGFC and tell them you have nucience animals and you can then shoot them but you have to give the game to a food bank....
Thank you for the reply. The crop that he is planting is only some sort of wheat, oat, or grass(?) that is never harvested in a small spot near his back door porch. He just opens his patio door and kabam! Let's things lay until real dark then drags it into one of his outhouses. Real sneaky, so I don't think it's going to any food bank. It scares my family because we never know when gunfire is going off. Kinda like a war zone or something.
Not Bubba

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2011
One of the joys of living outside the city limits is that you and your neighbors can fire at will if not endangering or violating game laws.
-LugMyNuts-

El Dorado, AR

#11 Oct 16, 2011
Against the law I hope wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the reply. The crop that he is planting is only some sort of wheat, oat, or grass(?) that is never harvested in a small spot near his back door porch. He just opens his patio door and kabam! Let's things lay until real dark then drags it into one of his outhouses. Real sneaky, so I don't think it's going to any food bank. It scares my family because we never know when gunfire is going off. Kinda like a war zone or something.
In these times people are getting desperate for food sources. Maybe they are getting hungry? Get use to it, as soon it will be the norm.
Dang

El Dorado, AR

#12 Oct 16, 2011
There are some lunatics in the county that don't need to be hunting out of season. Call a game warden.
hunter

Camden, AR

#14 Oct 16, 2011
If you are serious and the people are killing the deer you can call the sheriffs dept. They will get a warden in touch with you. If you are just full of shit and starting trouble the warden will tear your ass up for wasting his time and the tax payers money. They take that very seriously!

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2011
Then there are the poachers that are so quiet you never hear or see them and they leave no traces behind....
Agree

El Dorado, AR

#16 Oct 16, 2011
hunter wrote:
If you are serious and the people are killing the deer you can call the sheriffs dept. They will get a warden in touch with you. If you are just full of shit and starting trouble the warden will tear your ass up for wasting his time and the tax payers money. They take that very seriously!
I hope they will tear someones ass up for wasting their time and tax payers dollars! I know of one case of fraud and perjury this week.
What

El Dorado, AR

#17 Oct 17, 2011
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they will tear someones ass up for wasting their time and tax payers dollars! I know of one case of fraud and perjury this week.
What about?
Wasting Our Tax Dollars

El Dorado, AR

#18 Oct 17, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>What about?
Some fuktard is calling game wardens up about old mans house cats and saying they have check out the tigers and mountain lions. Armed guns against house cats. If it wasn't so dang funny it would be stupid. Made that man feel like a fool. I bet.

Since: Oct 11

El Dorado, AR

#19 Oct 17, 2011
Please don't waste our tax dollars. There's not much left, you know.
Heard

El Dorado, AR

#20 Oct 17, 2011
Wasting Our Tax Dollars wrote:
<quoted text>Some fuktard is calling game wardens up about old mans house cats and saying they have check out the tigers and mountain lions. Armed guns against house cats. If it wasn't so dang funny it would be stupid. Made that man feel like a fool. I bet.
I heard the same thing, someone said it was on the scanner. The warden came all the way from Lttle Rock to check out a "cat" report. Someone is going to get an azz burning.
Heard

El Dorado, AR

#21 Oct 17, 2011
Let me see, now how many house cats does El Dorado have anyway? That could get expensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 35 min yep 30,439
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 4 hr roflmao 831
Crystal Husbands 4 hr hardwood 22
if your not with your highschool sweetheart you... 6 hr hardwood 10
Robbery at Christmas parade 6 hr hardwood 24
white van being searched for 7 hr Facts plus 10
eldo council 8 hr Intheknow 9
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web