?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

So what REALLY happened on the ATV ride the other night ?
Lone wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

What ride would that be? There were several rides this past weekend.
Jumpin kangaroo

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Exactly the same thing that happens on every ride.90% of the riders got drunk,folks ran into each other and hit trees, bikes broke down and people got in fights.
Willie Earl

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Sounds like a chucking screwup by misfits.
?

Dayton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

The one the news times was reporting on 40-60 ATVs

Just was curious what the real truth was
Trent from Pizza Inn

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

y would news times report on the gayness of atv's
Common Sense

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

[QUOTE who="?"]The one the news times was reporting on 40-60 ATVs
Just was curious what the real truth was [/QUOTE]

The News-Times reports what the EPD and UCSO give them. That's the only truth you're going to get.

I'm not sure when drunk teenagers who run from the cops became more reliable than police officers and college educated adults.
was told

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

bunch of teenagers with a few older wanna be teenagers mixed in. Drunk running up and down Nick Springs rd. Citations costing $150.00 each and had the 4 wheelers towed. One wreck when the front 4 wheeler tried to turn around upon seeing the cops, 4 wheeler coming up behind him had no brakes so he hit him.
?

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Common Sense wrote:
[QUOTE who="?"]The one the news times was reporting on 40-60 ATVs
Just was curious what the real truth was "

The News-Times reports what the EPD and UCSO give them. That's the only truth you're going to get.

I'm not sure when drunk teenagers who run from the cops became more reliable than police officers and college educated adults.
Funny that's similar to what the nazi propaganda machine said to the german citizens ....
!

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Trust us were the government ! We would never lie to you !!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

What is the big deal about the four wheeler ride? There are so many things that could be worse.
Citizen

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

curiousj wrote:
What is the big deal about the four wheeler ride? There are so many things that could be worse.
You are absolutely correct.
Kids got chased off from cruising north west ave . There nothing to do in this area . So leave the kids alone and let them ride. There not drag racing cars , not loitering , etc
where are they

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Wife and I were talking last weekend how dead Eldo is on the weekends now. No kids anywhere. Where the heck are they? We used to sit and talk on the parking lots, hang out and talk out in the open. No problems. Now where do the kids go? We have a 16 year old son, so we're curious about how things have changed over the years! lol
One of the riders

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Well. The cops came down nick springs road before the ride ever started around 8:30 when I arrived & was waiting for the ride to start. They did not come by the house to tell us not to get on the road, or to check ice chests.. They just drive by & they pulled up in the driveway across the street to turn around. They did not say anything to us. Later that night at the end of the ride they chased, yes I said chased the fourwheelers. I saw the cars! Everyone can say its our words against theirs. It really doesn't matter. We were looking for a good time. Most if not all of the property we were riding on is owned by the riders or the riders families. I know ATVs are not supposed to be used on the road. We only used them on the way back to the house around 2:30 or 3 in the morning. No vehicles are on that road at those times. I know because I live around there. No one was in any type of harm until being chased. The cops could have handled this in the beginning before it started instead of waiting until the ride was over & everyone was heading home. All they would have had to do is pull up in the yard and say stay off the roads. No drinking and driving etc. whether on not people chose to listen would have been everyone's own opinion. If they would have followed us after giving us a warning I would completely understand following, not chasing, the ATVs. In one of the reports it says that one cop followed behind the slowest four wheeler that was going about 35 mph. Those cars are chargers I know because i seen it with my own eyes. These cars were not quietly following.. They were up behind & even beside fourwheelers. It is all over and done with now, but I pray this doesn't occur again. It could have been a lot worse.
figures

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

So instead of patrolling the troubled sections of union county ... Instead of protecting ( they never serve the public ) they all wanted to harass and act like the cops on the dukes of hazard tv show..
Joe Blow

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

It's because they are chicken chit, no one out there posed a threat. could have made a run on the Mini INN and wrote just as many tickets for more serious offenses. this is just what young teens need is to start their life off with a DUI from driving a 4 wheeler.
WTF

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

I think the biggest problem here is you have a bunch of non working juveniles riding around at 2-3 am in the morning drinking and waking up people who have jobs then they all act like "what did I do"
----

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

WTF wrote:
I think the biggest problem here is you have a bunch of non working juveniles riding around at 2-3 am in the morning drinking and waking up people who have jobs then they all act like "what did I do"
There's no one sleeping on pipelines and in the woods you idiot .
WTF

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

---- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no one sleeping on pipelines and in the woods you idiot .
Oh wow sorry I thought since there's a house at least every mile around here that 40 four wheelers with FMF and hacked off pipes might have disturbed a few residents but I must be wrong on how far sound travels at night you inconsiderate as shole.
heres an idea

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wow sorry I thought since there's a house at least every mile around here that 40 four wheelers with FMF and hacked off pipes might have disturbed a few residents but I must be wrong on how far sound travels at night you inconsiderate as shole.
Don't be bitter either break out your atv and ride with them or stop bitching...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 25 min guest 28,948
still a loser 25 min Kayla Danielle Romaire 1
guys with little ones keep reporting 51 min Duck lover 20
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 1 hr Jean 906
Coach Corey Smith (Jun '09) 6 hr doc dre 89
Drug Lord of Huttig 9 hr Who 3
Big Men, Little "problem" 9 hr Duck Lover Lover 70
•••
•••