Wubbzy

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

First Off Catwoman..Kelly is not in the bars every weekend...I know cause I go almost every weekend..She only gets to go out if Kalebs parents have Kyler, and now that she has started school she never comes out anymore.
And Kaleb does love Kelly very much and his family...ask him cause apparently you dont know.
AND sorry but she already has a job waiting on her to finish school..
But I know Kelly very well and it's obvious who you are so you wanna get started on you and your husband...
tagurit

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Wubbzy wrote:
First Off Catwoman..Kelly is not in the bars every weekend...I know cause I go almost every weekend..She only gets to go out if Kalebs parents have Kyler, and now that she has started school she never comes out anymore.
And Kaleb does love Kelly very much and his family...ask him cause apparently you dont know.
But I know Kelly very well and it's obvious who you are so you wanna get started on you and your husband...
rut-roo, go ahead and get started, we're waiting
Heh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

So what does that make you....a Ho? A Barfly? a Drunk?
Wubbzy wrote:
lickity

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Heh wrote:
So what does that make you....a Ho? A Barfly? a Drunk?
<quoted text>
a drunkbarflyho,screwing kelly and kaleb
Catwoman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Wubbzy wrote:
LOL, that's funny wubbzy. I'm glad you know me so well!!! So maybe you meant to say boyfriend. See I'm not stupid enough to get married at a young age like all the rest of the trash in El Dorado. The problem is I was born and raised here and when you look around all the trash has moved in, probably like you! But good try trying to take up for Kelly!!! The shame of it is by reading this post it shows that a lot of people know it, apparently your bias friend opinoin just makes you look stupid. But i'm done here. Have a nice life.
CatScratchFever

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Catwoman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that's funny wubbzy. I'm glad you know me so well!!! So maybe you meant to say boyfriend. See I'm not stupid enough to get married at a young age like all the rest of the trash in El Dorado. The problem is I was born and raised here and when you look around all the trash has moved in, probably like you! But good try trying to take up for Kelly!!! The shame of it is by reading this post it shows that a lot of people know it, apparently your bias friend opinoin just makes you look stupid. But i'm done here. Have a nice life.
You were done when you opened your mouth about someone you obviously know not jack-crap about.
My view...
You sure do know an awful lot about people you refer to as "trash" and their business to not be bottom-dwelling with them.
You care enough to come here and spread hate and discontent and get in their business.
My take away on you...
You just showed who the trash is...seen a mirror lately?
I'd take Kelly Parker over a chicken-sh*t like you anyday of the week.
Leon Phelps

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it.

CatScratchFever wrote:
<quoted text>
You were done when you opened your mouth about someone you obviously know not jack-crap about.
My view...
You sure do know an awful lot about people you refer to as "trash" and their business to not be bottom-dwelling with them.
You care enough to come here and spread hate and discontent and get in their business.
My take away on you...
You just showed who the trash is...seen a mirror lately?
I'd take Kelly Parker over a chicken-sh*t like you anyday of the week.
bubba

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

nothin like a little stink
yep

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

LOL.
Jesses wife aka Shelley

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true about steve-o...he has "tipped" himself on my card before too. Even thought I gave him $6 in the jar and him saying thanks, and I only had 2 beers. I do not go to Marilyn's anymore because this has not only happened to me, but to my friends as well. He did the same crap when he worked upstairs at the Laredo.If he don't get it in tips, he will take it from the drawer. I saw him do that many times up there, and I've heard he does the same at Marilyn's. Steve-o is NOT the best bartender in town like many will claim him to be. He mixes a bunch different kinds of liquor to get you drunk quicker so you are easier to take advantage of and he can be sure to get enough "tips" to support his habit. If you look closely, you can see white powder in his damn nosehair, no joke. He has been fired from every restaurant on the square for theft of some form or another.
Oh, and Jesse knows that his employee is a POS, but won't fire him because he thinks Steve-o is the reason that people come there to drink, and because Steve-o knows of all the people that Jesse continuously cheats on his wife with. oh, and if you complain too much about his beloved employee, he will ask you to leave and not come back.
I bet you the Mason's would love to know how much sex & drugs happen in that building, and how much of it their "tenant" actually allows and/or participates in.
Ok if you have proof that my husband cheats on me PLEASE bring me the proof. I would LOVE to have names & some kind of proof.
It is always nice to know that the wife always gets to look stupid. I wish for once someone would have the balls to take something concrete to the wife (me in this case) if it is true do I deserve to be made a fool of?
Fran

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Shelley....as you can see there are lots of lies and rumors....ive never heard of Jesse cheating, so before you get upset, think of the folks on here you are dealing with...
bad news bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

well im sorry to be the one that breaks the bad news... but he does cheat and i know for a fact!! i know several ppl that have slept with him! and im one of the people!
Hilarious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

This is hilarious how you rednecks air your laundry on the internet. Get a Life!
Jesses wife aka Shelley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok if you have proof that my husband cheats on me PLEASE bring me the proof. I would LOVE to have names & some kind of proof.
It is always nice to know that the wife always gets to look stupid. I wish for once someone would have the balls to take something concrete to the wife (me in this case) if it is true do I deserve to be made a fool of?
CatScratchFever

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

bad news bear wrote:
well im sorry to be the one that breaks the bad news... but he does cheat and i know for a fact!! i know several ppl that have slept with him! and im one of the people!
You sound almost proud of the idea you sleep with another woman's husband.
That speaks volumes of your lack of character, integrity and respect not only for yourself but others as well.

If you are as proud as you seem to be given you came here to post it for the world to see.
Why aren't you proud enough to put your name on the post?
The man's wife sure didn't seem to mind putting her name or his on her post.
Bear in mind...If a man will cheat on someone with you...He WILL cheat on you. What a wonderful life you must have always wondering...
Jesses wife aka Shelley

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

bad news bear wrote:
I didn't ask for the "I know several people that have slept with him! and I'm one of the people!" response I believe I ask for proof. You know something that will stand up in a court of law.

Not that character is important to you but 1. It's a little nasty that you would sleep with someone who has slept with several people you know. 2. Before you comment you should ask yourself who all this might affect we do have children. 3. I teach Kindergarten if you would like to come sit in next year when we address sentence structure.
Grammaticist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Speaking of sentence structure, you must have missed your own lesson. Your structuring is severely lacking. I guess Kindergarten is your level.
Jesses wife aka Shelley wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for the "I know several people that have slept with him! and I'm one of the people!" response I believe I ask for proof. You know something that will stand up in a court of law.
Not that character is important to you but 1. It's a little nasty that you would sleep with someone who has slept with several people you know. 2. Before you comment you should ask yourself who all this might affect we do have children. 3. I teach Kindergarten if you would like to come sit in next year when we address sentence structure.
Teresa Michaels

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Judged:

I am trying to determine if the previous posters on this topic are stupid, infantile, or just retarded. I can't believe what I am reading here. And to think that I was just checking out information about places to have a nice drink in the city of El Dorado. I believe I will stay in my room tonight and watch expensive hotel pay per view.

Nice first impression people.
whiskey

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

he does cheat. maybe you (shelly) should get someone he wont realize to stake him out. i knew jesse a while before i evdn knew he WAS married. he sure does not act like one when he is at work or at other bars drinking. HE does not respect you or your chidren for him to be acting the way he does. i bet have the people that sleep with him have no idea abt you. or maybe you should question of his waitressess? i've heard plenty about that happening. you could prolly learn all you want to know just by spending time at that bar. i don't know you but you don't deserve to be made a fool of i'm sure. but it sure is happening behind your back.

Since: Jul 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Names? Places? Dates? If you're not able to or you're not willing to give those kind of details, then just don't say anything at all. Talk is cheap, but spreading words without backing them up is useless to all involved. Yes. I know Shelly. No, I'm not a friend of hers, but I do have a mutual friendship with someone she's close to. I don't appreciate all the shit talk. Shit or get off the pot, people! If you don't have the balls to post it openly, then message me. I'm registered on here. I'll make sure to get her the info. If you're going to help, then help. If not...SHUT IT down folks. This isn't the circus. Move right on along...there's nothing more to see here!
hey

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

I'm just wondering do people in Union County enjoy talking about drama? Drama is like sex to people in El Dorado. Yall seem to get off on doing it. Who cares if a fight broke out? Yall seem to think it's a big deal if that's the case just call CNN so they can report it for you on TV.

I don't live in El Dorado anymore. I think it's pretty funny when some people know certain things better then you do when you wasn't even there or anything. Why is it people in El Dorado tend to know you better than you know yourself?

Bottom line who gives a flying fuck what happen at a local bar? If you people actually have anytype of morals and class you would want to talk about stuff that actually matters and not bull shit.

Get a life !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Watch The Homo Go 36 min Watch The Homo Go 9
What a jerk 40 min Watch The Homo Go 6
bikes 59 min Ride that bike duh 3
Tattoo Shop on Hillsboro 1 hr junkmom 6
Ashley Scroggs Brummett 1 hr tulip760 21
N****r babies!! 5 hr Peppercorn 17
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 11 hr well 46
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 19 at 8:44AM CDT