Antagonist

Monticello, AR

#123 Jul 14, 2010
Van, again you are wasting everyone's time, and the oxygen that other more intelligent people could be using. Retardo the Magnificent for instance. I beg of you to please stop.
VAN wrote:
Bless your heart..have no partner to take care of you...have to handle yourself..i see why..jack ass..if you think what you are doing is right then lord help your soul...
since you think this is all funny...tell your name and lets get on you and see how you feel..cause you know you got dirt too..
Peter Griffin

Fortville, IN

#124 Jul 14, 2010
PeaceKeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was funny. I'm not sure that they were trying to joke though. He/she really is pretty pathetic, and ultimately boring.
The " jokes" were funny, when they were on shows like Family Guy. They are not funny when they are regurgetated towards a lame subject, such as this Topic forum. If this person was not joking, that makes the aspect of their post even more pathetic. I don't care about the pillow fight, hissy fit this person was having with another. So your last statement has no meaning of being placed into text
Stewie

United States

#125 Jul 14, 2010
Mum? Mum? Mum Mum Mum Mum Mum!
Peter Griffin

Fortville, IN

#127 Jul 14, 2010
Jim Bob wrote:
I hear fruit and Finn are buying the mink eye?
Great idea! I hope they do
Griffin

Pine Bluff, AR

#128 Jul 14, 2010
Peter Griffin wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea! I hope they do
They are renaming it "Petoria"

http://www.jumpgateevo.com/images/competition...
Ouch

Solon, OH

#129 Jul 14, 2010
icanread wrote:
<quoted text>are you aware everyone in camden has seen the PIC'S, so yes i do know!!! i jumped in from no where cause i was just gonna wait and see just how stupid you really are, the person who started this post is exactly right!!!! if caleb is making 1,000 a week he's including the money he gets from pimping out his wife!!!
I had heard about these pics and then they started showing up at random on everyones cell phones. What a trip. Kel going down on some girl in her very own living room floor. I feel sorry for her to have this slammed all up in the public. She apparently has some haters. A little "ectasy", or maybe the pill form. WOW! If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a F___ing duck.
wrong

Camden, AR

#131 Jul 14, 2010
humdinger wrote:
Trolling is an art. Wow! just had a named dropped on me by a co-worker, the wife's name is Kelly. Does this help?
actually ur coworker is wrong his name is steven and hers is angel
openupandsayAHHH

Conway, AR

#132 Jul 14, 2010
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
actually ur coworker is wrong his name is steven and hers is angel
Everybody involved in those two places Minkeye and Einstiens has problems being legit in their relationships. Both managers cheat on those so called wives. Then the wives show up and try to rambo whatever girl they suspect has been with their man or sugadaddy as the black guy is being called. The bouncers will bounce anything that looks at them. The dj has his main and his mistress and can get away with having them in the same building and they dont even know it. What more do you expect from places owned by a drug addicted man whore.
steven

Camden, AR

#135 Jul 14, 2010
openupandsayAHHH wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody involved in those two places Minkeye and Einstiens has problems being legit in their relationships. Both managers cheat on those so called wives. Then the wives show up and try to rambo whatever girl they suspect has been with their man or sugadaddy as the black guy is being called. The bouncers will bounce anything that looks at them. The dj has his main and his mistress and can get away with having them in the same building and they dont even know it. What more do you expect from places owned by a drug addicted man whore.
well hello dipshit!! I'd sure love to meet you. On the other hand, unless you want a mud
Walter

El Dorado, AR

#136 Jul 14, 2010
openupandsayAHHH wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody involved in those two places Minkeye and Einstiens has problems being legit in their relationships. Both managers cheat on those so called wives. Then the wives show up and try to rambo whatever girl they suspect has been with their man or sugadaddy as the black guy is being called. The bouncers will bounce anything that looks at them. The dj has his main and his mistress and can get away with having them in the same building and they dont even know it. What more do you expect from places owned by a drug addicted man whore.
I would love to know how you know so much about these people's lives. I wager you don't you are assuming and we sure know about that. It's either that or your neck deep involved with them all.
So? Prove your allegations or kindly stfu and let others live as they choose. Who are you again? The dj? his wife or his mistress? or are you just someone that was tossed aside by the owner?
muddy

Pine Bluff, AR

#137 Jul 14, 2010
steven wrote:
<quoted text>
well hello dipshit!! I'd sure love to meet you. On the other hand, unless you want a mud
I want a mud!!!
Hahaha

Fort Worth, TX

#138 Jul 14, 2010
You say you want to but... NAH!! You really don't!! Obviously you have NEVER seen Steven!!
muddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I want a mud!!!
jack eohff

El Dorado, AR

#139 Jul 14, 2010
Jim Bob wrote:
I hear fruit and Finn are buying the mink eye?
what are the gonna call it? "fruitopia" of "finnland"
Hahaha

Camden, AR

#140 Jul 15, 2010
jack eohff wrote:
<quoted text> what are the gonna call it? "fruitopia" of "finnland"
No one is buying the mink eye!! My gosh people!! Have y'all heard of rumors?!? It's still the mink eye and it will stay the mink eye with the same owner!!!
SoCalledWife

Camden, AR

#141 Jul 15, 2010
Really?!? I guess something hit a nerve?? What was it?? Did one of the guys turn you down cause they are both happily married?? I know for a fact that my husband is happily married to me and he would never think about being with some trash stanky bar whore.. Hmm maybe like yourself. And why bring the dj up in all of this?? He has nothing to do with any of this. I guess you got turned down by all of these guys and you are just trying to start something. Obviously you don't know anything about any of this so why don't you just stay out of it and live your own pathetic life behind the computer, cause I know you won't come to either one of these clubs and say anything to either one of the managers about any of this! Your too scared to do that! You can always talk the talk but never walk the walk!
openupandsayAHHH wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody involved in those two places Minkeye and Einstiens has problems being legit in their relationships. Both managers cheat on those so called wives. Then the wives show up and try to rambo whatever girl they suspect has been with their man or sugadaddy as the black guy is being called. The bouncers will bounce anything that looks at them. The dj has his main and his mistress and can get away with having them in the same building and they dont even know it. What more do you expect from places owned by a drug addicted man whore.
openupandsayAHHH

Conway, AR

#142 Jul 15, 2010
SoCalledWife wrote:
Really?!? I guess something hit a nerve?? What was it?? Did one of the guys turn you down cause they are both happily married?? I know for a fact that my husband is happily married to me and he would never think about being with some trash stanky bar whore.. Hmm maybe like yourself. And why bring the dj up in all of this?? He has nothing to do with any of this. I guess you got turned down by all of these guys and you are just trying to start something. Obviously you don't know anything about any of this so why don't you just stay out of it and live your own pathetic life behind the computer, cause I know you won't come to either one of these clubs and say anything to either one of the managers about any of this! Your too scared to do that! You can always talk the talk but never walk the walk!
<quoted text>
LMMFAO..Not sure which wife this is, but GET IT GIRL~ ;) Haters just needa KICK ROCKS BITCH..they aint nobody that matters to none of us and that dumbass post shows how little they know.. &#9830;Miss Miller((talk shizz about me, I honestly dont give a shit, Ima shine any way it goes))
1pac

Pine Bluff, AR

#143 Jul 15, 2010
openupandsayAHHH wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO..Not sure which wife this is, but GET IT GIRL~ ;) Haters just needa KICK ROCKS BITCH..they aint nobody that matters to none of us and that dumbass post shows how little they know.. &#9830;Miss Miller((talk shizz about me, I honestly dont give a shit, Ima shine any way it goes))
What rap song might you be quoting here?
StephD

Camden, AR

#144 Jul 15, 2010
openupandsayAHHH wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO..Not sure which wife this is, but GET IT GIRL~ ;) Haters just needa KICK ROCKS BITCH..they aint nobody that matters to none of us and that dumbass post shows how little they know.. &#9830;Miss Miller((talk shizz about me, I honestly dont give a shit, Ima shine any way it goes))
I don't have a dog in this fight. Except for you are claiming to be "Miss Miller" and I can assure you that you are not, she is at work with no internet access. So claim to be someone else not my homegirl. Just cause you can 1/2 ass type like her don't mean shit, except maybe that you use to live with her and are a fat ass hater. Don't be mad cause she posted your "list" for all to see that was a public service. ok continue with the ignorant ranting. Steph D.
AnnaBoo

Camden, AR

#145 Jul 15, 2010
StephD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a dog in this fight. Except for you are claiming to be "Miss Miller" and I can assure you that you are not, she is at work with no internet access. So claim to be someone else not my homegirl. Just cause you can 1/2 ass type like her don't mean shit, except maybe that you use to live with her and are a fat ass hater. Don't be mad cause she posted your "list" for all to see that was a public service. ok continue with the ignorant ranting. Steph D.
Thanks Stephanie for takin care of that while I was at work.. Seriously, wtf? You cant be but 1 of 3 people tryna claim to be me, and your f'in stupid, I put the "Miss Miller" to rest when the Big Body died,, you dont see that on my Jeep do you? Aint no1 used that in months, STOP tryna get shit stirred up, I know what your tryna get brought up and it isnt goin to happen, nice try tho, everybody else got bored with that subject a long time ago, its old news and no1 cares anymore.. you did your damage back in Dec, and we parted ways, let it go...
-AnnaBoo-
Be my guest

United States

#146 Jul 15, 2010
You mean it's been that long since we got rid of her?

T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Vote 29,900
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr WARRIOR 10,066
Alice in El Doland 11 hr babies alive 1
Defame Cheryl Wilson, get sued (Dec '08) 11 hr Roland Van West 61
So Glad this Person has been Dumbed Down a Bit 12 hr Nah 96
Topix in general 12 hr roboblogger2 15
Daniel Riddell 14 hr StormieAlbritton 18
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match

El Dorado Jobs

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]