Comments
181 - 195 of 195 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2012
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Dison

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Nov 16, 2012
 
You lack the wit to even be a halfway decent internet troll. All you can do is repeat the same shit post after post. Man up and back up the gay accusations.
Tabetha Evans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Nov 16, 2012
 
I snorted some bath salts today and went out to the wreck site and ended up eating what was left of Caci's old decayed head, Mmmmmm GOOD! Now Im kinda sick at my stomach though :(
Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Nov 16, 2012
 
Lol! I saw you coming as I was leaving. I went out there and made that ol head gimme sum head, since me and gooberlips broke up and he wont gimme any anymore ;(
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Nov 16, 2012
 
Cant even spell names right!!! Need to get a life... I think so... Who constantly writes crude shit about and dead teen?? I'll tell you! Someone who dosent have a life. Grow the hell up and make something usefull of urself! CACI is dead. Wooo. Its old news shes been gone for two years now! I think we all have gotten the picture so move on with youself! Some of us are still dealing with the fact that we lost someone really close and she will never be back and immature ignorant dumbasses like yall do NOT make the issue any better! Move the hell on! Obviously you didnt even know her. So stop!!
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Nov 16, 2012
 
and I hate to bust your bubble Redneck, but I got me some head off her old rotten head yesterday before you got there, Lmao
one eyed willie

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Nov 17, 2012
 
Lmao wrote:
Cant even spell names right!!! Need to get a life... I think so... Who constantly writes crude shit about and dead teen?? I'll tell you! Someone who dosent have a life. Grow the hell up and make something usefull of urself! CACI is dead. Wooo. Its old news shes been gone for two years now! I think we all have gotten the picture so move on with youself! Some of us are still dealing with the fact that we lost someone really close and she will never be back and immature ignorant dumbasses like yall do NOT make the issue any better! Move the hell on! Obviously you didnt even know her. So stop!!
You need someone to create a gusher between your legs to make you feel better??? I'm your huckleberry...
Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Nov 17, 2012
 
one eyed willie wrote:
<quoted text>
You need someone to create a gusher between your legs to make you feel better??? I'm your huckleberry...
Say when Big Daddy, Ill bend over for ya! Youll say"aint thata daisy for sure!
Dustin Gathright

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Nov 29, 2012
 
Y'all people still talken bout my wreck?? Go get a life!! Y'all don't know the real story? So stop talking shit
An yes I an te so called (kid) that was in the wreck
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Nov 30, 2012
 
Dustin Gathright wrote:
Y'all people still talken bout my wreck?? Go get a life!! Y'all don't know the real story? So stop talking shit
An yes I an te so called (kid) that was in the wreck
Hey kid, nobody has posted about this since the 17th. Apparently, you want it brought back up.
Dison

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Nov 30, 2012
 
Dustin Gathright wrote:
Y'all people still talken bout my wreck?? Go get a life!! Y'all don't know the real story? So stop talking shit
An yes I an te so called (kid) that was in the wreck
Alright kid, since you wanted to open this can of whoop ass back up, exactly what business did you have being out with the people you were out with at that time of the night with them being drunk? Shouldn't you have been home in bed instead of out joy riding with a bunch of drunken fools? But please, if there is a real story besides the one that ran in the newspaper and everything Tabitha has said on here. Please refer to her post #41 if you need your memory refreshed. Please enlighten us.
disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Nov 30, 2012
 
Disgusted...With all adults on here that are bad mouthing & putting down a kid. Everyone makes mistakes. Only one perfect man ever walked this earth and it wasn't any of y'all. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Dison

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Nov 30, 2012
 
disgusted wrote:
Disgusted...With all adults on here that are bad mouthing & putting down a kid. Everyone makes mistakes. Only one perfect man ever walked this earth and it wasn't any of y'all. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
I think he's the one that brought it up, the others were just bitching back and forth at each other. Maybe a good lesson is don't bring old crap up and it won't get talked about? Yes, we all make mistakes but then most of our mistakes aren't quite of that caliber. However, I will say there was a lot of parental failure that particular night.
disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Nov 30, 2012
 
Dison wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's the one that brought it up, the others were just bitching back and forth at each other. Maybe a good lesson is don't bring old crap up and it won't get talked about? Yes, we all make mistakes but then most of our mistakes aren't quite of that caliber. However, I will say there was a lot of parental failure that particular night.
You sound like a sanctimonious ahole. Hope you have teenagers someday. Karmas a bitch.
actually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Nov 30, 2012
 
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a sanctimonious ahole. Hope you have teenagers someday. Karmas a bitch.
I'm sure if he or she has/will have teenagers, they will not make dumbass mistakes like this loser did. Not only did he ruin his life, but he ended another's.
Dison

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Dec 1, 2012
 
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a sanctimonious ahole. Hope you have teenagers someday. Karmas a bitch.
For what, pointing out the obvious? Doesn't take a genius to know not to let barely teenagers go riding around at all hours of the night with older drunk teens and a drunk grown man. How hard of a concept is that to understand. Besides, I've done raised my kids and I didn't allow them to pull those kinds of stunts. Maybe you should be more involved in your kids lives to know what they are and aren't doing.
On another thought, are you a devotee of Indian religion? You would have to be Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, or Hindu to believe in the concept of karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting 19 min Neighborhood Watch 12
Christina Duschak 34 min Sammy 1
looking for a good looking woman for a road trip 1 hr Open Minded 8
Drug Lord of Huttig 2 hr justice served 5
Lots of Ugly Guys in Eldo 3 hr Duck lover 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Barney 4 28,987
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 4 hr Dead Fish 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••