Loy Death Due to Overdose, Ruled Accident

Jan 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WXEF

The November death ofA a Watson man has been ruled an accident. Effingham County Coroner Leigh Hammer said the death of 39-year-old Marty J. Loy is due to an overdose of prescription medication.A Emergency personnel were called to a residence in Mason on the morning of November 15 where Loy had been found unresponsive.A He was taken to St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Dillon beccue

Carlinville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

This is for Marty Loy. Marty we all love u and it hurts too know u can't b wth us but r day will come and we will all b reunited we all miss u and I'm very sorry I didn't make it too c u before it was too late but I knjw that it must b hard for his family and I pray that ya realize that he is better now than he could ever b. I love all the family and I miss him so much he was a good man I don't care what anyone says! And for all u people runing ur mouth that is cold and carma sucks!

Love ya Marty. Ur friend. Beccue
good riddens

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

He was always a junkie and a woman beater. Tho i dnt wish death opun anybody but at least he isnt suffering anymore!
beccue

Effingham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

ur day will come he was a good man and we miss him i dont know what it is about the disrespectful shit on here but u just might say the wrong thing and push his family over the edge.i hope to meat u some day and then c ya talk shit.he lived his life now let the man rest. wish i could have seen u try to start shit with him when he was here to defend himself or did u and get abeat down and this the only way u had the balls to say anything. rest in peace marty and ur family and friends will never forget u.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Effingham Discussions

Search the Effingham Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 49 min John 3,778
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 6 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 12 hr Be kuel 505
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Rediculous 253
•••
•••
•••
•••

Effingham Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Effingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance