Ex manager

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Does anyone know a Jeff jefferies he would be in his fifties and has a daughter named Ashley . He is my sons father. My son is 16 and wants to meet his dad
omg

Bayside, NY

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Did he have a nickname
know him

New Haven, KY

#3 Jul 15, 2012
If he has a 16 year old son' why hasn't he met him along time ago?
know him

New Haven, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2012
If he has a 16 year old son' Why does he not already know him? Not saying it isn't true!! Just sayin!
why

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Ex manager wrote:
Does anyone know a Jeff jefferies he would be in his fifties and has a daughter named Ashley . He is my sons father. My son is 16 and wants to meet his dad
why did you wait 16 years.
really

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jul 15, 2012
I have known him for a long time and i personally think he deserved to know something before now. He has been through alot especially this past year and does not need somebody starting up a bunch of rumors. Im not saying that he is not the father of your son but why have you waited 16 years. I think they both deserved to know each other before now. If its true then so be it and i hope that they can meet some day but if it is not true then drop it and leave him alone.
why

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
really wrote:
I have known him for a long time and i personally think he deserved to know something before now. He has been through alot especially this past year and does not need somebody starting up a bunch of rumors. Im not saying that he is not the father of your son but why have you waited 16 years. I think they both deserved to know each other before now. If its true then so be it and i hope that they can meet some day but if it is not true then drop it and leave him alone.
Amen to that
Selfish Louisville

United States

#8 Jul 16, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that
How are we supposed to tell you anything? What are your names? If you have waited 16 yrs. WHY NOW?? My opinion is "that would have made you a very selfish person". I don't know to many women that would have done something like that.Who were you thinking about.?? YOURSELF!!! Why would you put something like this on TOPIX????
There are other ways of founding someone you are looking for!! Are you going to say your or his name???
maybe

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jul 16, 2012
wat is his nickname?????
Daughter

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2012
Being that I supposedly have a brother I would like to meet him. After all his niece and nephew probaly would to.
wat is his nickname

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2012
Once again wat is his nickname?????or did he have one
Daughter

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2012
Anyone who knows him would know if he had a nickname. If you know him you should know his name and it should not matter about a nickname.
wat is his nickname

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2012
Maybe we only knew him by his nknm......
lol

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2012
Might be more than one other child out there
Just saying never know
someone who knows

United States

#15 Jul 17, 2012
If Jeffrey had a kid out there that he knew was his, This child would have been taken care of because he is a great FATHER!!!! If Jeffrey is this childs father then you done nothing but kept the child from a great FATHER!!!
crazy

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2012
I know him ... Nickname"It is George" LOL
Daughter

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2012
I guess you don't want your son to meet him because he is not that hard to find and plus you have people on here saying that they know him and you have not said anything else about you or your son that wanted to meet his father.
wife of jeff

Bardstown, KY

#18 Jul 17, 2012
if all this is true come forward so we cam get a dna test he is a wonderful man and your son is missing out time is precious and his nick name is jay so now it is your turn to come forward and take action jeff has alot of love in his heart and has plenty room for more what is your name and your sons name we are easy to find in edmonton so please come forward so we can share our lives with him and no more time will lost
know him

Bardstown, KY

#19 Jul 17, 2012
I am one of Jay's Sister's. I can't add a whole lot to what eveyone else has already said' Except..... It is a Shame that you have a son that grew up without a Father!!! If Jay is his Dad' Your son has missed alot of Family that would have Loved him unconditionally!! and will still do so 'If he is Jay's son... Lady you have wasted enough of the boy's life!! Who are you?
Daughter

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2012
I could not imagine growing up not knowing who my father was. All that time that has been lost can not be gotten back. I would not trade the time I have been able to spend with my dad and can't wait to spend even more time with him. I just hope that you do the right thing and come forward so everyone can meet. My dad has missed out on 16 years of time so please don't waste anymore that can't be gotten back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Koch and Candace Stone 10 hr Jjj 2
edmonton childhood memories (May '09) Wed gloria 330
Dollar Market at Edmonton Wed Jill 4
theo vaughn back in edmonton Wed eww 6
Adam Howard Dec 16 Mayor of Jack Spa... 2
we miss u james parker moore Dec 16 she in hills have... 2
looking for friends with benefits females only Dec 15 for you to find out 8
Edmonton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web