Peachtree City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

justme wrote:
I doubt very much that Sheriff Murkerson would have ANY problem getting 300 signatures. Btw, how is Meeks doing on getting his signatures to run?
<quoted text>
Not side stepping, just want another option on Nov.
GPS

Peachtree City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

justme wrote:
Excuse me, socially elite not high society
You can be a social elitist in certain groups. Party with alot of rednecks often.
What

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

do you think ray has a sense of entitlement or feels superior?
ronnie

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

i know him. id say he dont feel anything. especially when he sucking on that bottle.
vote for N/A
What

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

thanks for info
justme

Blakely, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Ty for the answer. Now I understand you consider Ray a socially elite redneck.(Possible oxymoron?) Now for the other part, who henpecks Law?
GPS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be a social elitist in certain groups. Party with alot of rednecks often.
Local Citizen

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

PHILLIP LAW!
Local Citizen

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Law is in his mid 40's and has worked law enforcement is whole adult life! If you want someone who is fair, honest, and has INTREGRITY...vote for LAW! BUT, there are people in Blakely who want a puppet, LAW isn't one of THEM!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Local Citizen wrote:
Law is in his mid 40's and has worked law enforcement is whole adult life! If you want someone who is fair, honest, and has INTREGRITY...vote for LAW! BUT, there are people in Blakely who want a puppet, LAW isn't one of THEM!
No you just didn't!! All of them but Ray have worked law enforcement their adult lives I believe.
Really people

Blakely, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Just look at all them and the reasons they are not working in Early County anymore. I think Law is the only one who does not have a bad background.
ronnie

Chauncey, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

youre right. ray is a fine young man though. ive been known to knock back a couple and chase trashy women too from time to time so i cant knock him there..... corse im not running for sheriff. correct me if im wrong but didnt he come in dead last in the previous sheriff election. im voting for donald, my mind is made up yall can do what you want.
GPS

Frostproof, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

It appears that local politics has gone silent, whats going on?once
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Please vote at the end of July. If you have to vote before the election go to the old jail on or after the 9th of July.
Not changing my mind

Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Im voting for Ray!! Everyone is intitled to a past and mistakes! What matters now... Is what he will do for our community!! Ray can't do no worse or even come close to old ass murkerson!! Dont forget what our sheriff we have now has done!! Go Ray!! You will do just fine! I believe in u!
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Not changing my mind wrote:
Im voting for Ray!! Everyone is intitled to a past and mistakes! What matters now... Is what he will do for our community!! Ray can't do no worse or even come close to old ass murkerson!! Dont forget what our sheriff we have now has done!! Go Ray!! You will do just fine! I believe in u!
I have to look at a candidates values and what he has done in the past. If he did it before sheirff what will he do in office and on tax papers dime?
GPS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Not changing my mind wrote:
What has"old ass Mukerdon done " ?
Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

GPS wrote:
<quoted text>
What has"old ass Mukerdon done " ?
Do not think much of him either.
GPS

Senoia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>Do not think much of him either.
I bet he don't care what you think!!! SHERIFF OF THE YEAR- GOV. PUBLIC SAFETY AWARD-HOLDS THE RECORD FOR SERVING THE MOST CONSECUTIVE YEARS AS SHERIFF, in the history of Early County. He must have put you behind bars.lol
Gps2

Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

GPS wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he don't care what you think!!! SHERIFF OF THE YEAR- GOV. PUBLIC SAFETY AWARD-HOLDS THE RECORD FOR SERVING THE MOST CONSECUTIVE YEARS AS SHERIFF, in the history of Early County. He must have put you behind bars.lol
you must be one of his many side women or u r his part of his family!! No one in their right mind would think he is or was a wonderful, outstanding sheriff! He needs to take his old ass to his house and stay there!! And before you say he must have locked me up... Let me inform you "GPS" NO he
Did not!!!
Bahahaha

Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

GPS wrote:
<quoted text>
whoop whoop! A BIG wow factor! I guess he deserves a cookie? Or a pat On the back!! That's about the only thing murkerson did right! He holds the most consecutive years as sheriff in E.C.!! I'm so proud to call him my sheriff!!! NOT! He is a joke! JOKE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of561
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Edison Discussions

Search the Edison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min Aggie23 39,457
Who is the best looking black man then (Dec '11) 7 hr Wetter 28
Adultery in our community 8 hr Who cares 8
Blakely Harvey's 8 hr Gag Reel 2
Who is Sarah or Sara Sat Curious 1
curious concerned Apr 16 never know 7
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
•••
•••
•••
Edison Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Edison Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Edison People Search