3 Edinboro Students Killed In Crash Were Sober

Dec 23, 2009 Full story: WPXI

A coroner says all three college students killed in a head-on crash last month were sober.

Full Story

“Vote Your Conscience!”

Since: Dec 09

Erie, PA

#1 Dec 23, 2009
We know. I don't think anyone suspected them of being under the influence...however, many of us, after hearing from witnesses, reading news reports and reviewing evidence from the police suspect that two of the three cars were engaged in dangerous, wreckless driving.

Too bad the D.A. and the police have no desire to do anything about the "unnamed" drivers of the second speeding vehicle. Literally, it seems like they've gotten away with murder.
anonymous

Youngstown, OH

#2 Dec 24, 2009
Agreed. The whole thing is awful, I keep thinking about this and their families. Having small children I keep debating how to bring them up so they avoid this type of thing. I am a slow driver, a good driver, no wrecks ever, no risky behavior. All I can think of is to be consistently good about cars and show by example how to operate one. They are not toys. I used to be into cars because my father was, no longer, I want my children to just see them as a tool, nothing more.
I know some are bound to die at that age, but how do I make mine make it. I just cant get over passing on a blind hill????? Racing or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edinboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help Erie Law Enforcement Find Wanted Suspects Sep 26 barney 3
Former Erie County Council candidate Price to r... (Mar '10) Sep '14 togetherforjustice 66
Fire destroys former Hotel Evergreen (Apr '08) Jul '14 Steve 138
Recycling Jul '14 Jay 1
Cop on job after DUI charge (Oct '08) Jul '14 maggio 48
Has Bruce ever been to Kandy's? (Jan '14) Jun '14 Perv 4
Hugo's Alley Adventures Jun '14 All knowing 1
Edinboro Dating
Find my Match

Edinboro Jobs

Edinboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Edinboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Edinboro