2-Year Investigation Nets 11 In Drug Bust

Full story: NBC 10 Philadelphia

Nearly a dozen people were arrested in a drug bust in Delaware County Thursday. Authorities said a violent drug gang operated throughout the city of Chester, including near some neighborhood schools.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated May 2, 2010

Since: Apr 08

Riverview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Lets see,it took two years of investigating to arrest 11 people? Now the streets are safe? How many times have we heard this line of B/S? Revitalize Chester,get real it's a hole.You'd need a nuke to make any difference.
G E N O

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

EVERY DAY LIST THE NAMES OF DRUG OFENDERS,ON internet,,,newspapers..tv...ra dio...posters ..big and little ofenders...every day list...7 days a week....where ...drug id...when ...names...address....zip...et c...drug ofender .com/org...
TNBsucks

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

The great thing is there's going to be a lot more shootings as more scum rush in to fill the vacuum. Hopefully there'll be a lot more dead "people".
WhatCanABrotherD o

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Chester has its good sides and its bad side! I have meet many good people living in chester and ive seen some of it very bad people! if the area was seriouly cleaned up it would be A beautiful place to live. there are a lot of people that want to move out of chester cause of the drugs and guns but just cant afford the cost of moving!
Miffy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Wow
PasserBy

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

WhatCanABrotherDo wrote:
if the area was seriouly cleaned up it would be A beautiful place to live.
Really?. Even if somehow they cleaned up the whole town there would not be any big realestate boom to Chester. The smoke stacks and big trucks don't suddenly get beautiful and make people want to move there because there aren't drugs on the street. Don't get me wrong, it would be great for people living there now, but it would always be a depressed area.
your gain

Maitland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

chester must be a nice town now that the kerr gang moved to fl. are they car thefts ??????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eddystone Discussions

Search the Eddystone Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 16 hr John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr bobby6464 3,826
Review: comfort care heating & air conditioning Jul 28 kathy 1
McCaffery Village Reunion (Mar '07) Jul 24 Mike Willis 39
Review: Mckinney Apparel Group Jul 18 Debbie 1
Homeowner's Lawn Battle With City Jul 15 fla friendly lawns 1
4 Dead In Chester Home (Mar '08) Jun '14 help me 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eddystone Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000