2-Year Investigation Nets 11 In Drug Bust

Nearly a dozen people were arrested in a drug bust in Delaware County Thursday. Authorities said a violent drug gang operated throughout the city of Chester, including near some neighborhood schools. Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Riverview, FL

#1 Apr 24, 2008
Lets see,it took two years of investigating to arrest 11 people? Now the streets are safe? How many times have we heard this line of B/S? Revitalize Chester,get real it's a hole.You'd need a nuke to make any difference.
G E N O

Reading, PA

#2 Apr 24, 2008
EVERY DAY LIST THE NAMES OF DRUG OFENDERS,ON internet,,,newspapers..tv...ra dio...posters ..big and little ofenders...every day list...7 days a week....where ...drug id...when ...names...address....zip...et c...drug ofender .com/org...
TNBsucks

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Apr 25, 2008
The great thing is there's going to be a lot more shootings as more scum rush in to fill the vacuum. Hopefully there'll be a lot more dead "people".
WhatCanABrotherD o

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 3, 2008
Chester has its good sides and its bad side! I have meet many good people living in chester and ive seen some of it very bad people! if the area was seriouly cleaned up it would be A beautiful place to live. there are a lot of people that want to move out of chester cause of the drugs and guns but just cant afford the cost of moving!
Miffy

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jul 7, 2008
Wow
PasserBy

West Chester, PA

#6 Feb 14, 2010
WhatCanABrotherDo wrote:
if the area was seriouly cleaned up it would be A beautiful place to live.
Really?. Even if somehow they cleaned up the whole town there would not be any big realestate boom to Chester. The smoke stacks and big trucks don't suddenly get beautiful and make people want to move there because there aren't drugs on the street. Don't get me wrong, it would be great for people living there now, but it would always be a depressed area.
your gain

Winter Park, FL

#7 May 2, 2010
chester must be a nice town now that the kerr gang moved to fl. are they car thefts ??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddystone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Aardvark Dumpster Rental & Basement Cle... Thu Peter Simmons 3
Dover Firefighter Suffers Burns Battling House ... Dec 7 iwillbe2001 1
do u Nov 21 flood3375 1
DUI accident 11/7/2014 Nov '14 Carolyn 1
Popular High School Football Coach Charged With... Nov '14 Mickey McMickers 2
Chester Bottom Dollar Foods CLOSING 15th & Edge... Nov '14 Megan Miller Ham 3
anybody know robert futty (Nov '11) Sep '14 bitk 9
Eddystone Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eddystone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eddystone News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eddystone

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:57PM
Andre Johnson Needs 4 More Catches to Reach 1,000 for Career
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Presidential fumble: It's Franco, not Flacco - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:38 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins: Live Washington Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 3:50 PM
New Ray Rice Surveillance Video Reveals Aftermath of Elevator Assault