Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2013
all seeing eye

Beckley, WV

#1 May 26, 2012
bobby sears is a two faced, lying, pill snortin, s.o.b. who will lie to your face to make himself look better. if you disagree your a fool... who has probably been sucked in by his lies. obviously everyone beleives what they hearr so lets see how opinions change now, now that the truth is out
agreed

Beckley, WV

#2 May 30, 2012
All the Sears are like that
Billie Jo

Beckley, WV

#3 May 31, 2012
Why do people want to get on here and talk sh*t about somebody and not show their name. You think it's ok to throw their name out there or talk about their family, but you won't put your name out there. Why?
smh

Beckley, WV

#4 May 31, 2012
Billie Jo wrote:
Why do people want to get on here and talk sh*t about somebody and not show their name. You think it's ok to throw their name out there or talk about their family, but you won't put your name out there. Why?
welcome to the "wild, wonderful, world of the internet" Billie Jo. and just the fact that you didnt try to defend the topic, tells me that you know its true, just dont want to believe it. simple fact is if you dont like what people have to say and dont like not knowin the source, quit supportin it by visiting the website.
inside intel

Beckley, WV

#5 May 31, 2012
bobby just doesnt DO the pills, he sells them. i didnt know that this was new news lol
Billie Jo

Beckley, WV

#6 May 31, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome to the "wild, wonderful, world of the internet" Billie Jo. and just the fact that you didnt try to defend the topic, tells me that you know its true, just dont want to believe it. simple fact is if you dont like what people have to say and dont like not knowin the source, quit supportin it by visiting the website.
News flash for you... I don't know that it is true I don't even know if I know WHO you are talking about. So don't try to think you know something about me that you CLEARLY do NOT. Why would I try to defend something or someone that I don't know anything about? I just think it's stupid to get on here and start stuff about somebody and hide who you are. How does anyone know that the person that started this isn't a pill head liar? BTW I'll read what ever the hell I want to read. If YOU don't like what I have to say don't read my comment.
Billie Jo

Beckley, WV

#7 May 31, 2012
Another news flash for you, I am the last person that will defend a pill head. I have had enough of pill heads to last me 10 lifetimes, no matter WHO they are.
smh

Beckley, WV

#8 May 31, 2012
thats all this website is so if you thinks its stupid, dont focus on one post, email the people who run the site.
undercover

Beckley, WV

#9 May 31, 2012
inside intel wrote:
bobby just doesnt DO the pills, he sells them. i didnt know that this was new news lol
you took the words out of my mouth
buck

Beckley, WV

#10 Jun 9, 2012
This is Buck Sears put your name chicken shit. Everybody always wanting to start shit but to chicken shit to show their names.
sharon this is me

Beckley, WV

#11 Nov 7, 2012
agreed wrote:
All the Sears are like that
it takes a real pxxxy to write shxt like this and not leave a name my name is SHARON you are a big pxxxy with no balls
Josh Turner

Beckley, WV

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Really the ? of where he is .. who knows.. but he should be in jail with his thieving drug selling aunt tina and sherri and his cousin .. they stole a prescription pad among other things so I heard.. that whole family is on drugs.. selling drugs...bu if u really want to find him.. go to his grannies house .. she has to support the whole family..
bing

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 6, 2013
do they all get a welfare check also. if they dont have a job they are more than likeley pill heads.
Josh Turner

Beckley, WV

#14 Nov 9, 2013
bing wrote:
do they all get a welfare check also. if they dont have a job they are more than likeley pill heads.
Yes almost all of them are on welfare.. living off the tax payers.. while they buy and sale dope and steal off of others including their family. And I wonder if now they will finally have to pay for the this or get off once again..
Josh Turner

Beckley, WV

#15 Nov 12, 2013
and another drug dealer is out of jail and back on the streets.. that family must have connections..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 21, 2013
All of them Sears are into drugs.. selling and usin it.. will they ever learn.. prob not
who dat

United States

#17 Nov 25, 2013
How bout his sis wat up w dat
Angie

Tampa, FL

#18 Dec 4, 2013
who dat wrote:
How bout his sis wat up w dat
wat about his sis?
Hmm

Beckley, WV

#19 Dec 8, 2013
Vicky? She is the only good one from that family and she doesnt live in WV anymore. She has a beautiful family of her own now away from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eccles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 57,227
intoxicated driver caused multiple accidents on... (Aug '11) 6 hr unnown 14
beware 22 hr fangdango 7
that is crazy Sun me 1
David Roberts (Sep '11) Sun JCO 23
Mabscott Fire Department Sat Joe joe 17
teddy hornsby (Nov '13) Aug 29 Paul Masley 24
•••
•••
Eccles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••