Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,019)

Showing posts 20,361 - 20,380 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Laughing Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23010
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

SPAMMERS/LIARS FOR rMONEY...
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23011
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go away SS!!
BTTTTTT

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23013
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

fast and ferous ring a bell?Thats obomas rite hand man HOLDER THE GUN runner and coke dealer and thats why they dont wount pot legal to grow for personal use or himp. oboma and his buds need to line there pockets.They both should be in jail for being traders to this country but i do admite it was the rep, party that made the coal laws and the dumb ass oboma enforces them to starve out the working people.RON PAUL was are onley hope and i am a registered dem, but oboma will not get my vote and neather will romeo..i did vote oboma last time but NO MORE.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23015
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

BTTTTTT wrote:
fast and ferous ring a bell?Thats obomas rite hand man HOLDER THE GUN runner and coke dealer and thats why they dont wount pot legal to grow for personal use or himp. oboma and his buds need to line there pockets.They both should be in jail for being traders to this country but i do admite it was the rep, party that made the coal laws and the dumb ass oboma enforces them to starve out the working people.RON PAUL was are onley hope and i am a registered dem, but oboma will not get my vote and neather will romeo..i did vote oboma last time but NO MORE.
You should be proud of yourself. You just murdered the English language in cold blood. Dropping out of school after failing the second grade was the worst mistake you have ever made.
btttttttt

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23016
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Foolish859 wrote:
<quoted text>You should be proud of yourself. You just murdered the English language in cold blood. Dropping out of school after failing the second grade was the worst mistake you have ever made.
some of us people had to work and i was one of them.I had to also feed the food stamp people that was to lazey to work.i hope you was not one of the people that i worked all my life for so you could go to school and then not work.i did verry well for my sealf and wife and 5 kids but i worked for what i got.all my childern went to collage on my dime also.a man has got to do what he has to do.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23017
Jun 26, 2012
 
So there are a few of us that have a few years on them.There has been many slurs about spelling ,education,etc.None of this really has any thing to do with intelligence,but some place a great value on education.I do,and did.But remember,if you are old enough,that education has evolved(Obummers` word)from where in the 1940`s and 1950`s college was out of reach for many.Not like today when high school is no longer the reaching place to quit and go to work as then, the family needed money.Can any remember when$10,000 a year was a good job and pay? How many of us had to go to work ,also has nothing to do with intelligence.Age has many good things about it,as some people allow the aged some space.Age also has put in place much that was learned the hard way,so called "hard knocks".So,some of you that are so young,may have seen the college doors,but have not yet had the opportunity to learn what life is all about.You are so smart,but more than likely not yet dry behind the ears in life and intelligence to go with it.Age also has it`s compensations,as some of the really nice people give the old timers a break,due to their age and infirmaries.So,you young wipper -snappers need to settle down,.In the case of politics,which we discuss,look for the items to be done ,or have been done,that really help this Country and the people.Not just ideology and platitudes of what someone claims they will do.All politicians tell what YOU want to hear.

This has mumbled on too long.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23018
Jun 26, 2012
 
Of course you'd like it to end, you've looked stupid and your pals stomped on a defenseless lady... Wonder what Ms Hair would say... at some of your poor posts ???
oldtruckin83

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23020
Jun 26, 2012
 
Hello

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23021
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

btttttttt wrote:
<quoted text>some of us people had to work and i was one of them.I had to also feed the food stamp people that was to lazey to work.i hope you was not one of the people that i worked all my life for so you could go to school and then not work.i did verry well for my sealf and wife and 5 kids but i worked for what i got.all my childern went to collage on my dime also.a man has got to do what he has to do.
That's commendable. I pay many thousands of dollars in taxes annually. There are many people struggling out there who work their asses off trying to support their families. Not everyone receiving social program benefits like welfare and food stamps are lazy. I'm proud that some of my tax dollars are helping those who are less fortunate than myself.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23023
Jun 26, 2012
 
Changed your name Slew?You should re-read what was said.Just a young smart alex,would do the B.S. you put in,not intelligence.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23024
Jun 26, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
Changed your name Slew?You should re-read what was said.Just a young smart alex,would do the B.S. you put in,not intelligence.
Are you replying to me?
bumb

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23025
Jun 26, 2012
 
You can't fix stuff here so why don't you go to hell with the birds that die
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23026
Jun 26, 2012
 
Foolish859 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you replying to me?
This old man has a lot of conspiracy theories and "ideas" fighting for dominance in his "brain"...Congratula tions, you've just been compared to me, despite our totally different styles, monikers, and posts...

Why don't we have a basic intelligence test to vote ???

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23027
Jun 26, 2012
 
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>This old man has a lot of conspiracy theories and "ideas" fighting for dominance in his "brain"...Congratula tions, you've just been compared to me, despite our totally different styles, monikers, and posts...
Why don't we have a basic intelligence test to vote ???
I was wondering what he was implying. I considered waging intellectual warfare against him.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23028
Jun 26, 2012
 
Foolish859 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you replying to me?
Seattle Smilin Slew.Only if you have two names.Slew likes to make fun of old people.
Gghhu

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23029
Jun 26, 2012
 
ghuuuu
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23030
Jun 26, 2012
 
Foolish859 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you replying to me?
No,just to Smilin Slew,Amused Slew,or,lately called Seattle Slew,but always Slew.He likes to make fun of any not of his thinking and ideology.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23031
Jun 26, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Seattle Smilin Slew.Only if you have two names.Slew likes to make fun of old people.
Wrong! Mine is a registered account. If I did intend to troll you, I promise that I wouldn't bother logging out and using the name of a racehorse to post under. I like people to know who I am.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23032
Jun 26, 2012
 
Slew is better at putting people :down: than intelligence.Our ideologies are on opposite poles,so like many,he attacks the person.Mostly needs to be disregarded.Pulls one sentence out of a post and then makes fun of it and the poster.Mostly smart alex type of posts.He is better than ole WTF anyway.

Did not mean to reply to what ever you had -659..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23033
Jun 26, 2012
 
Sorry--eyesight bad---859.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,361 - 20,380 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eastwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Eastwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••