Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Easton Forum

Comments (Page 1,435)

Showing posts 28,681 - 28,700 of51,206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

bobby64 wrote:
Racist rogers, is that why president Obama is winning in Ohio as well as every electoral map? That's what will determine the president and not your opinionated hate
Bobby reappears as Dan the Man. LMAO

Bobby your spelling has greatly improved. LOL

Obama is winning in Ohio but you fail to see or acknowledge Obama is on the decline and always has been. Obama's lead is well within the margin of error and there is still 3 months until the election. With the pace of Romney taking the lead, if it continues you will be referring to Romney as Mr. President.

Try looking at polls that are fair and balanced instead of those with questions asked of the poll takers that lean towards Obama.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

MYSTIC SCHOONER FLASH wrote:
YOOUR ALL POOP
Great debating skills. You fit right in.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
Romney's campaign is totally unable to defend their outrageous Ohio voting lie.
----------
Obama camp: Romney's Ohio voting claim 'shameful'
Romney’s spokesman, Ryan Williams, in an interview Saturday could point to no place in Obama’s lawsuit that seeks to restrict the rights of military voters
Romney’s legal counsel, Katie Biber, said creating two separate classes of Ohio voters does not violate the 14th Amendment, though she also did not offer evidence that Obama’s lawsuit would make it tougher for members of the military to vote.
You’re entitled to your opinion. But you really shouldn’t post lies.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
More and more political analysts are reaching the same conclusion - it's going to be very, very difficult for Mitt Romney to win the electoral college.
----------
Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide
Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.
There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business.
The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.
In other words, Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.
And barring some huge cataclysm, he’s not losing all four of those states. If he wins even one—say Virginia, the smallest of the four—then Romney has to win Colorado, Iowa, and New Hampshire; all possible, certainly, but all states where he has been behind, narrowly but consistently, for weeks or months.
The list of states where Obama holds that narrow but consistent lead is long: Ohio, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado, Nevada, and New Hampshire. Michigan and Wisconsin are no longer really narrow. Florida is more or less a dead heat. The bottom line is that of the dozen or so key swing states, Romney leads only in one: North Carolina.
----------
Look at all the reputable electoral college predictions - they all have Obama winning with around 330 electoral votes.
Nate Silver.
Real Clear Politics.
Electoral-vote dot com.
Electionprojection dot com.
Pollster.
Obama is going to kick Romney's ass.
All reputable electoral college predictions? LOL

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Racist rogers and tea bags only has opinions of hatred for the black president who is beating flipper in Ohio as well as every electoral map.racist rogers, post a link that clearly shows I'm wrong. I challenge you to do that but you cant and never will racist boy coward piece of shit
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

The coming Obama landslide...

----------

In other words, Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!— and still be reelected.

And barring some huge cataclysm, he’s not losing all four of those states. If he wins even one — say Virginia, the smallest of the four — then Romney has to win Colorado, Iowa, and New Hampshire; all possible, certainly, but all states where he has been behind, narrowly but consistently, for weeks or months.

The list of states where Obama holds that narrow but consistent lead is long: Ohio, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado, Nevada, and New Hampshire. Michigan and Wisconsin are no longer really narrow. Florida is more or less a dead heat.

The bottom line is that of the dozen or so key swing states, Romney leads only in one: North Carolina.

----------

There is no legitimate electoral map prediction out there that shows Romney winning 207 electoral votes in November.

Obama is going to kick Romney's ass. It will be a landslide.
truth

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

I am voting for that Kenyan, because that old money Mormon is out of touch.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:
I am voting for that Kenyan, because that old money Mormon is out of touch.
I'm sorry, but there's not a Kenyan in the race. I recommend you vote for the Hawaiian-born President of the United States.
truth

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Okay the Irish-Kenyan-American will get my vote.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:
Excellent choice.
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers and tea bags only has opinions of hatred for the black president who is beating flipper in Ohio as well as every electoral map.racist rogers, post a link that clearly shows I'm wrong. I challenge you to do that but you cant and never will racist boy coward piece of shit

Jesse Jackson on Obama:

"I Wanna Cut His Nuts Off"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

Excellent choice.

Obama:

Hire New Teachers So They Can Eat at Restaurants

( CNSNews.com )- Speaking at Loudon County High School on Thursday night, President Barack Obama summed up the economic situation in America by telling the crowd:

“Nobody is satisfied.”

Explaining his vision of job creation, Obama said that if the country hired new teachers those new teachers could go to restaurants and spend money.

“Look, nobody is satisfied with our pace of growth,”

Obama said Thursday in Leesburg, Va.

“Nobody is satisfied.”

If construction workers had more money, they might buy new cars, the president said.

If we had new teachers, they could go out to restaurants and eat.

In January 2009, the month Obama was inaugurated, the national unemployment rate was 7.8 percent.

That month, Obama's top economic adviser, Christina Romer, published a report predicting that unemployment would not exceed 8 percent if Congress enacted Obama's stimulus plan.

Congress did enact that plan and Obama signed it on Feb. 17, 2009.

Since then, the unemployment rate has been above 8 percent for 42 straight months

(February 2009 through July 2012).

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-hire-ne...
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

Excellent choice.

Obama:

Hire New Teachers So They Can Eat at Restaurants

( CNSNews.com )- Speaking at Loudon County High School on Thursday night, President Barack Obama summed up the economic situation in America by telling the crowd:

“Nobody is satisfied.”

Explaining his vision of job creation, Obama said that if the country hired new teachers those new teachers could go to restaurants and spend money.

“Nobody is satisfied.”

If construction workers had more money, they might buy new cars, the president said.

In January 2009, the month Obama was inaugurated, the national unemployment rate was 7.8 percent.

That month, Obama's top economic adviser, Christina Romer, published a report predicting that unemployment would not exceed 8 percent if Congress enacted Obama's stimulus plan.

Congress did enact that plan and Obama signed it on Feb. 17, 2009.

Since then, the unemployment rate has been above 8 percent for 42 straight months

(February 2009 through July 2012).

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-hire-ne...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Who cares, warrior for the tea bag class? Not the electoral map as Pres Obama is winning on that level
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Who cares, warrior for the tea bag class? Not the electoral map as Pres Obama is winning on that level

“Nobody is satisfied.”

Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if he thought the Sikhs were Muslims...

----------

Alleged Sikh temple shooter former member of Skinhead band

Wade Michael Page was a member of two racist skinhead bands –– End Apathy and Definite Hate, a band whose album “Violent Victory” featured a gruesome drawing of a disembodied white arm punching a black man in the face. In the drawing, the fist is tattooed with the letters “HFFH,” the acronym for the phrase “Hammerskins Forever, Forever Hammerskins.”

The Hammerskins is a nationwide skinhead organization with regional factions and chapters that once dominated the racist skinhead movement in the United States.

Both of Page’s bands played with a revolving lineup of musicians, and their music was at one time featured on the Hammerskin Nation record label. In 2010, Page and his band mates –– including Brent Rackley, a member of a Confederate Hammerskins chapter in North Carolina –– played at a racist music festival called Independent Artist Uprise in Baltimore. Other bands featured at the show were Blue Eyed Devils and Max Resist, both influential mainstays on the hate music scene.

The man who allegedly murdered six people at a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee yesterday, identified in media reports as Wade Michael Page, was a frustrated neo-Nazi who had been the leader of a racist white-power band.

In 2010, Page, then the leader of the band End Apathy, gave an interview to the white supremacist website Label 56. He said that when he started the band in 2005, its name reflected his wish to “figure out how to end people’s apathetic ways” and start “moving forward.”“I was willing to point out some of my faults on how I was holding myself back,” Page said. Later, he added,“The inspiration was based on frustration that we have the potential to accomplish so much more as individuals and a society in whole.” He did not discuss violence in the interview.

Page told the website that he had been a part of the white power music scene since 2000, when he left his native Colorado on a motorcycle. He attended white power concerts in Georgia, North Carolina, West Virginia and Colorado. At various times, he said, he also played in the hate rock bands Youngland (2001-2003), Celtic Warrior, Radikahl, Max Resist, Intimidation One, Aggressive Force and Blue Eyed Devils. End Apathy, he said, included “Brent” on bass and “Ozzie” on drums; the men were former members of Definite Hate and another band, 13 Knots.

In 2000, the Southern Poverty Law Center has found that Page also attempted to purchase goods from the neo-Nazi National Alliance, then America's most important hate group.
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

The Congressional Budget Office has since estimated that the Obama stimulus cost $831 billion.

“Nobody is satisfied.”

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

You have to admit it folks, this is the first time in US history that we have had a Twit surfing on a banana peel, running for president.
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Is it true that the English have recorded a song called ,"Willard goes home."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,681 - 28,700 of51,206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Easton Discussions

Search the Easton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
20-40 years for man convicted in fatal Bethlehe... (Jun '07) Apr 12 Bethlehem 11
Express Times to layoff 68 employees Apr 6 Tim from Wilson 2
Gang's 'first lady' contradicts Easton homicide... (Jul '07) Mar 29 Snitchhater 2
Police: Machetes found on 2 near Pa. school Mar 24 silly rabbit 1
Anyone want to sext? (May '11) Mar 17 jackie 12
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Police swoop in Easton drug probe (Mar '08) Mar '14 the cops i remember 156
•••
•••

Easton News Video

•••
•••

Easton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Easton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE