“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#10633 Aug 1, 2012
TX_GrandDragon_RBK wrote:
I am for Rick Perry all the way. Crack down on illegal immigration.
TX Grand Dragon
Rebel Brigade Knights of the KKK
www.texasrebelbrigade.webs.com
Yep... your account will be deleted shortly.

www.HeavyFed.com

#10634 Aug 1, 2012
Yeah... I believe in Free Speech and all... but this media is owned.. and therefore regulated.

It is not permitted to recruit for a known hate group on Topix.com

Goodbye... thank you oh so much for your time.

Enjoy the three minutes of frustration it will take you to create a new account.

Peace.

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10638 Aug 2, 2012
Yes you do, first you spew it then you eat it so you will have enough room to move around. You still haven't woke up. 3 times, you just aren't very bright are you?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10640 Aug 2, 2012
at least you admit they are good if not of intrest, and no you're not my momma, thank God. I can be humorus, and no one else will say the things you do because they are a bunch of stupid lies. Sometimes I do fail, not afraid to admit it like you are. As far as your lineage you have to say high mom, because you haven't a clue who your daddy is, only that the best part of him ran down your mommas leg. I know both my parents, I do unlike you have abrain and all the other needed parts. But go ahead spew some more of your biased, and racist BS, none of us take you too seriously and I could sure use a good laugh.

www.HeavyFed.com

#10641 Aug 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the feeling, I catch a lot of stuff from the lefties.
I catch it from the corrupt... in the Left and the Right!

Believe me... the fault and the reason this country is in the shape it is in... does not belong to just one side.

The Right and the Left are two sides of the same coin... but ONE POWER is flipping that coin!!!

BOTH sides are owned by the same people.

I know... I've infiltrated the Right and the Left... and found the same root.

www.HeavyFed.com
You Hit The Nail

Whittier, NC

#10643 Aug 2, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I catch it from the corrupt... in the Left and the Right!
Believe me... the fault and the reason this country is in the shape it is in... does not belong to just one side.
The Right and the Left are two sides of the same coin... but ONE POWER is flipping that coin!!!
BOTH sides are owned by the same people.
I know... I've infiltrated the Right and the Left... and found the same root.
www.HeavyFed.com
And what a big root it has become. Now if the other 349 million Americans would wake up we could repair this country...

www.HeavyFed.com

#10644 Aug 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
That one root made sure we didn't get RP.
Ron Paul is not out yet... has HAS been nominated... he WILL go to the Republican convention... he WILL have MASSIVE support there.

It was his plan all along.

www.HeavyFed.com

#10645 Aug 2, 2012
Sorry... I meant Ron Paul has been put up for nomination.
TESD

Castroville, TX

#10647 Aug 3, 2012
test
usa

Kaufman, TX

#10648 Aug 3, 2012
I support who ever we the people elect. It seems to me that most the people here complaining are the ones who didn't do anything to change who was elected
testing

United States

#10649 Aug 7, 2012
Testing 8819

www.HeavyFed.com

#10650 Aug 7, 2012
usa wrote:
I support who ever we the people elect. It seems to me that most the people here complaining are the ones who didn't do anything to change who was elected
Sorry, but I've been an avid Ron Paul supporter ever since I discovered the "Ron Paul Conspiracy".

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-porte-tx/T...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10651 Aug 7, 2012
so usa you support Obama, Perry, Bush, or anyone who gets elected. Tells me you are just a sheep with out the ability to think for yourself. that makes you more pathetic than damn invasion or anyone else on here.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#10652 Aug 7, 2012
usa wrote:
The candidates are picked for us. We have no say, except to vote for the puppet we deem the lesser of two evils.

If that's the kind of crap that you support, go right ahead. No wonder why this country is going right down the toilet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#10653 Aug 7, 2012
Check this out.

&fe ature=share
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10655 Aug 8, 2012
Well someone needs to wipe your azz since you don't. Your stench has become unbearable. And I may be an azzhole, as amatter of fact a professional, foreign no.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10657 Aug 10, 2012
I sure am, and it beats the hell out of being a dumbazz like you. By the way, your stench hasn't improved, can't you find anyone willing to wipe for you?
abc

San Antonio, TX

#10658 Aug 10, 2012
Lol

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10660 Aug 11, 2012
^^ The White Supremacist Dyke needs another banning....Before she getss all egocentric and creates the next white supremacist mass deaths...know what I mean?
Perhaps topix is her therapy.....Quacko!!
demo12

Bellevue, WA

#10662 Aug 12, 2012
damned if you do, damned if you dont

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easterly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 22,562
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 398
•••
•••

Easterly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Easterly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Easterly News, Events & Info