'He lived for doing his job'

Full story: Newsday

Legions of police officers from as far away as California and Washington State stood at attention outside a church in Brentwood yesterday to pay their last respects to Jose Rosado, a New York State trooper who ...
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2007
Glen Cabrera

New York, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2007
Jose Rosado was highly praised for the great state trooper he was, but none of us - his friends - had an opportunity to tell the world what a great friend he was. The minute you met him, he impacted your life no matter who you were. Just like he loved his job, his friends felt his love and caring every time they would come in contact with him. He had friends all over Long Island and we so extremely miss him and still wish this was only a dream. Our great friend is gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Quogue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Volunteer firefighters to earn retirement credits (May '07) 8 hr NYfireman 49
KKK uses candies, fliers in national recruitmen... 13 hr Cricket 23 6
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Austrian Expat 439
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Former teacher gets 18 years for raping bartender (Nov '09) 23 hr resident 14
Quogue Beautiful Resident Mon Quogue Hottie 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
•••

Air Quality Alert for Suffolk County was issued at September 02 at 10:14AM EDT

•••

East Quogue News Video

•••
•••

East Quogue Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Quogue People Search