Crowd demands justice and answers in East Palo Alto girl's death;...

Oct 1, 2011 Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel 13

Nancy Madriz holds a photo of Sioreli Torres Zamora, a 6-year-old girl killed at a crosswalk on Wednesday, Sept.

Full Story
Alejandra

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 1, 2011
Thats terrible
Ana

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2011
Yeah and they dont mention the girl was dragged a few feet and her head went rolling!!!why dont they say that Ravenswood school district are trying to buy witness!
Teresa

Pacoima, CA

#3 Oct 2, 2011
I have no words all I can said is that whe need justice!!!!!
harrykock

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2011
Guess you have to ask, why was a 6 yr old taco bender out walking around without her parents. Maybe if they would have got off the menudo stained couch the brat would still be here. They were probably too hungover or waiting for "the check to get here". Her parents are to blame here. Even though the brat was illegal, she did'nt need to back squashed by a car. Yup. The parents are to blame. They probably have another 6 kids and one on the way. Surprised they even noticed she was gone.
sad

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Oct 2, 2011
poor little girl & this poor teacher. she is suffering emotionally. i hope the family can forgive.
john taylor

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2011
the parents are here illegally. they don't even speak our language. why is anyone even bothered by this. it's probably a setup by the illegally here parents to set up a lawsuit. the kid took one for the team in the mamasitas eyes. shes the guilty one here. just another mexican looking for a handout.
fedup

Glendale, CA

#7 Oct 3, 2011
The previous RACIST post have no right to talk about someone whether they are legal or illegal immigrants. The school district should have placed a crossing guard at this precarious crosswalk. This is not a matter of race, but more a matter of common sense. Issues have been previously raised about this crosswalk. My heart goes out to Sioreli and the poor woman who hit here. I pray god is with them both during this tragic time.
fedup

Glendale, CA

#8 Oct 3, 2011
harrykock wrote:
Guess you have to ask, why was a 6 yr old taco bender out walking around without her parents. Maybe if they would have got off the menudo stained couch the brat would still be here. They were probably too hungover or waiting for "the check to get here". Her parents are to blame here. Even though the brat was illegal, she did'nt need to back squashed by a car. Yup. The parents are to blame. They probably have another 6 kids and one on the way. Surprised they even noticed she was gone.
you're a miserable hateful person whose parents should have used a condom or aborted you. Go drink your miserable self into a coma. loser!
fedup

Glendale, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2011
john taylor wrote:
the parents are here illegally. they don't even speak our language. why is anyone even bothered by this. it's probably a setup by the illegally here parents to set up a lawsuit. the kid took one for the team in the mamasitas eyes. shes the guilty one here. just another mexican looking for a handout.
You need to go get therapy to find out why you are filled with hate and anger. And thus feel the need to spread your poison onto innocent people. LOSER!
fedup

Glendale, CA

#10 Oct 3, 2011
I hope people realize that no matter your race or immigration status, a mothers grief over the loss of her child is beyond comprehension. It was and is a tragic accident. I hope the school district will now place a permanent crossing guard at this crosswalk.
fedup

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2011
And one more thing. Would it have made a difference if it was a darkie instead of a chalupa? what if it was a slope? None of em probably speak english properly. and ebonics is not a language. You racist people should just pack up and go back to where you snuck in from.
fedup

Glendale, CA

#12 Oct 4, 2011
fedup wrote:
And one more thing. Would it have made a difference if it was a darkie instead of a chalupa? what if it was a slope? None of em probably speak english properly. and ebonics is not a language. You racist people should just pack up and go back to where you snuck in from.
this bunch of nonsense is written by someone else who doesnt have enough creativity to get their own name.
Jessica

Palo Alto, CA

#13 Oct 22, 2011
harrykock wrote:
Guess you have to ask, why was a 6 yr old taco bender out walking around without her parents. Maybe if they would have got off the menudo stained couch the brat would still be here. They were probably too hungover or waiting for "the check to get here". Her parents are to blame here. Even though the brat was illegal, she did'nt need to back squashed by a car. Yup. The parents are to blame. They probably have another 6 kids and
one on the way. Surprised they even noticed she
was gone.
For your information she wad walking with her daughter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US stocks start lower 15 hr Anthony V 104
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 15 hr Anthony V 27
annoying helicopter flying near fremont st and ... (Sep '08) Mon Zombie Corpse Rental 14
pune india Dec 13 sudhir1984 2
For Google's self-driving cars, learning to dea... Dec 12 Truth 6
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Dec 12 Dom Boyd 18
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375
East Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

East Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]