Sherry

Barstow, CA

#3076 Mar 15, 2012
When is the Sherry is driving to Fountain Valley, California?
Sherry

Barstow, CA

#3077 Mar 15, 2012
Fountain Valley, California
Nutts

Monrovia, CA

#3078 Mar 15, 2012
Is this topic back up?

What are you all nutts?

This has been settled a long time ago!

Are you just trying to clog up the drain again?

Must be from those nutty Republican/Tea Party Nation members, Tim Donnelly supporter's.
Oaklander

Livermore, CA

#3080 Mar 25, 2012
Jean Quan for governor! The state is already screwed up, so what more possible harm could she do?
Stuck on Stupid

AOL

#3081 Mar 25, 2012
Oaklander wrote:
Jean Quan for governor! The state is already screwed up, so what more possible harm could she do?
Brown and the democrats ruining the State is bad enough, and you want the entire State to be run a far left gutless wonder who supported the OWS mob that took over the city she is Mayor of and trashed it, put people out of work, closed businesses, and then like the coward she is, she was on her knees begging them for a truce? She can't even run Oakland! You must hate your State more than Moonbeam Man Brown and the pro-illegal, pro-open border donkey turd democrats do.
metalhead55

Azusa, CA

#3087 Apr 2, 2012
I have lived through the brown years and you have no ideal what hes about he will screw you at the end this counrty was built on corperations and should be ran like one it will bring us back to being powerful rememder a poor man will not give you a job.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#3088 Apr 3, 2012
metalhead55 wrote:
I have lived through the brown years and you have no ideal what hes about he will screw you at the end this counrty was built on corperations and should be ran like one it will bring us back to being powerful rememder a poor man will not give you a job.
Too late...the idiots of California voted him in and don't KNOW any better!
I don't know WHY people think they don't have a choice. Read your ballot, investigate the running candidate and find out what their agenda is. The Dream Act...really? This is what Californians want? A budget crisis worse than we have already...really? Wake up people!
DDD

Las Vegas, NV

#3089 Apr 3, 2012
This is how your tax dollars are being spent.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/KV-RqPtT2PU
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#3090 Apr 3, 2012
DDD wrote:
This is how your tax dollars are being spent.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/KV-RqPtT2PU
I agree, Chuck and his chimps have it right!
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#3091 Apr 3, 2012
I vote for whoever does NOT put Mexican views OVER American Views! Last I looked...I was in America!
Mexifornia

Temecula, CA

#3092 Apr 4, 2012
Democrats will always pander to the illegals, and FU*K the citizens. But Mexifornia is to stupid to see this and will keep voting for the same illegals loving politicians. I guess Mexifornia loves paying for illegals health care, been to an emergency room lately? Mexifornia loves having to pay for illegals education and love that their kids have to fight for classroom space, Mexifornia loves giving their money to all the illegals that jump the border to have anchor babies who are considered citizens and get welfare/food stamps, free education, free health care, now Jerry Brown wants to pay for their college.

Here are some recent article clips.

Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said California should issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.

The lawmaker who authored the California Dream Act said Saturday that Gov. Jerry Brown has signed the bill allowing Illegal immigrants attending California universities to receive state financial aid.

Brown signed AB353, authored by Assemblyman Gil Cedillo, D-Los Angeles, which would prevent police officers from impounding the cars of sober unlicensed drivers - read: illegal immigrants - stopped at DUI checkpoints

California is laying off police, teachers, firefighters, and giving away more to illegals and their anchor babies, and you fools in California keep voting for the same guys expecting different results. WHY?
Its Five Oclock Somewhere

AOL

#3093 Apr 4, 2012
Mexifornia wrote:
Democrats will always pander to the illegals, and FU*K the citizens. But Mexifornia is to stupid to see this and will keep voting for the same illegals loving politicians. I guess Mexifornia loves paying for illegals health care, been to an emergency room lately? Mexifornia loves having to pay for illegals education and love that their kids have to fight for classroom space, Mexifornia loves giving their money to all the illegals that jump the border to have anchor babies who are considered citizens and get welfare/food stamps, free education, free health care, now Jerry Brown wants to pay for their college.
Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said California should issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.
The lawmaker who authored the California Dream Act said Saturday that Gov. Jerry Brown has signed the bill allowing Illegal immigrants attending California universities to receive state financial aid.
Brown signed AB353, authored by Assemblyman Gil Cedillo, D-Los Angeles, which would prevent police officers from impounding the cars of sober unlicensed drivers - read: illegal immigrants - stopped at DUI checkpoints
California is laying off police, teachers, firefighters, and giving away more to illegals and their anchor babies, and you fools in California keep voting for the same guys expecting different results. WHY?
Bown also signed a law that employers are no longer allowed to ask anyone, including illegals, about their immigration status.

Bye bye E-verify and Safe Community laws.

CA. is now a province of Mexico. I lived (past) in Monterey County.

I won't even go back to that mexi-ghetto gang banger crime ridden shithole county to visit friends.
Davey J

Los Alamitos, CA

#3094 Apr 4, 2012
Self loathing morons made terrible choices and we ended up with Brown. Californians must accept personal responsiblity for our complete failure as citizens and parents. We voted to assure than every tomorrow will be far worse than yesterday and got our wish.
land watcher

Moreno Valley, CA

#3095 Apr 5, 2012
move on

Since: Jul 10

Brentwood, CA

#3096 Apr 5, 2012
Its Five Oclock Somewhere wrote:
<quoted text>Bown also signed a law that employers are no longer allowed to ask anyone, including illegals, about their immigration status.
Bye bye E-verify and Safe Community laws.
CA. is now a province of Mexico. I lived (past) in Monterey County.
I won't even go back to that mexi-ghetto gang banger crime ridden shithole county to visit friends.
Its not just Mexicans, A whole lot of indians from India are here a taking jobs and they are NOT Citizens
Rob Johnston

Los Alamitos, CA

#3097 Apr 5, 2012
Mexifornia wrote:
Who better to preside over the complete financial collapse of the State than one of the most spendthrift jokes in the state's political history. Brown proves we were too stupid to handle self government. It's a sick joke but a joke at our children's expense really isn't that funny.
What color is shyt

Las Vegas, NV

#3100 Apr 17, 2012

Brown
Larry S

Saint Catharines, Canada

#3101 Apr 18, 2012
None of the above. Vote SEP!
Angry American

Chico, CA

#3102 Apr 18, 2012
Sheriff Joe Aprio
Mexifornia

Temecula, CA

#3103 Apr 18, 2012
Flush Brown Down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay' 30 min NE Jade 4
Google Wants to Search Your ... Bloodstream? 1 hr Toppy 4
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) 8 hr HOUSEMD 109
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) 20 hr maryjaneprincton 10
UPDATE 1-Vivus says erectile dysfunction drug m... (Sep '12) Tue kamilbrown 19
Cupertino Makes Top 10 List of Smartest Suburbs Tue professorpat 1
Elite prep schools seek disadvantaged kids Oct 27 Jerry Boggs 1
East Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

East Palo Alto People Search