Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

1.) YOU WILL COME WITH HARD CASH 50 AND 100 TO PAY OF YUOUR NOTE]]

2.) THEN YA GONNA PAY TOWING STORAGE BOUT $2,600 / PR DAY NATURAlly

3) MOST PEOPLE GET BOOTED AND TICKETED YOU PAY THOSE FINES TO

4. FINALLY GOT TOWING FEE AND WHAT A FEE IT IS HOW DOES $1, 500 .00 SOUND, AAA WILL NOT PAY FOR REPOS.

LARRY PITTMAN DOES NOT HAVE A NICE HEART LIKE ME WHAT HE DOES HAVE IS A DIESEL FOR WITH 2IN PLOW STEEL TOW LINE.

tiket boot boot and ticket the miserey the crying outside work

i mean you could use a soap box to get round
Mike Sena

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Larry is a bum. He will always bite the hand that feeds him
hellokitty

Suffern, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Larry is such a scumbag.....he treats everyone like garbage....hes filthy,nasty,manipulative and fake....anyone who knows him knows hes a mental case...who takes from women...anything money,sex...anything....he thinks hes a celebrity...ha ha ha ...what a jerk-off....his show will tank n so will his life....because what comes around goes around
STEALTH RECOVERY

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

HE GOT ME FOR 7 REPOS I DID FOR HIM, REFUSES TO PAY,IM OUT OVER 2K IN FUEL AND PAYROLL, NOW BANK WANTS LAST UNIT, REFUSING TO RELEASE AND RACKING 50 A DAY STORAGE, GUESS ILL APPLY FOR TITLE AND OWN IT, I DID NOTHING BUT HELP THIS GUY AND GOT SCREWED, BEWARE BEFORE YOU TOO WORK FOR A LOSS
Matt

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Mike Sena wrote:
Larry used to rent my house..long story short, I had to evict him for not paying rent, damaging my house and taking things that weren't his. Court ruled in my favor an I haven't seen a dime. Need help finding him
Matt

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

hellokitty wrote:
Larry is such a scumbag.....he treats everyone like garbage....hes filthy,nasty,manipulative and fake....anyone who knows him knows hes a mental case...who takes from women...anything money,sex...anything....he thinks hes a celebrity...ha ha ha ...what a jerk-off....his show will tank n so will his life....because what comes around goes around
Do you know where he is? He owes me about $9k from when he rented from me. I had to evict him for non payment...ironic at best
Matt

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

STEALTH RECOVERY wrote:
HE GOT ME FOR 7 REPOS I DID FOR HIM, REFUSES TO PAY,IM OUT OVER 2K IN FUEL AND PAYROLL, NOW BANK WANTS LAST UNIT, REFUSING TO RELEASE AND RACKING 50 A DAY STORAGE, GUESS ILL APPLY FOR TITLE AND OWN IT, I DID NOTHING BUT HELP THIS GUY AND GOT SCREWED, BEWARE BEFORE YOU TOO WORK FOR A LOSS
Do you know where he is? He owes me about $9k from when he rented from me. I had to evict him for non payment...ironic at best. If u can help, my email is masweeney98@yahoo.com
Matt

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Mike Sena wrote:
Do you know where he is? He owes me about $9k from when he rented from me. I had to evict him for non payment...ironic at best. If u can help, my email is masweeney98@yahoo.com
rebel

Vandalia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
i know where he is right now working a job with him he is paying everything up front
Olevia Tasso

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/ly7zs9k
Cindy

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

He has a bench warrant. Beware.
ms doe

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 7

STEALTH RECOVERY wrote:
did you ever get your money? are you looking for him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

East Haddam Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Haddam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••