Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the East Freedom Forum

Comments (Page 1,152)

Showing posts 23,021 - 23,040 of51,327
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Smarty pants

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24323
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tax no more

You really belive that tax breaks for the rich is the right thing because they will generate jobs?

Been 10 years of those tax breaks, why you blameing everyone but the rich for not generating jobs?

moron
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24324
Jun 1, 2012
 
An_Observer wrote:
Jerk.
**********

So answer those questions please rather than squawking out like a half brained obummer parrot.
Smarty pants

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24325
Jun 1, 2012
 
TaxNoMore wrote:
Dan the Man
Hanover, PA
sez
Tell you what - if you want to debate issues, then respond on the issues.
..........
Dow gives up gains for year
Stocks sink after jobs data
Stocks on Wall Street fall sharply Friday after a disappointing U.S. jobs report and downbeat data from China and Europe raise serious concerns about the health of the domestic and global economies.
..........
Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
“First Gay President”
With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.
Retirement plans tank under Bush 1 and 2. Retirement plans and peoples stock portfolios gain under Clinton and Obama.

Moron
Smarty pants

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24326
Jun 1, 2012
 
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
So answer those questions please rather than squawking out like a half brained obummer parrot.
Yo limpball licker, all you do is cut and post news lines that only take a small snapshot of an issue. How are you actually debating and issue or even providing self input?

moron
Beth from York

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24327
Jun 1, 2012
 
I support anyone who will censor businesses like 1-800- we-buy-houses, run by Kelly Sprenkle. He is a bully and a slum lord, and a racist. He definitely brings down the economy, and is trying to segregate York all over again. Someone needs to take a stand against people like him! Do we really need to bring back the Charlie Robertson era?
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24328
Jun 1, 2012
 
Smarty pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Retirement plans tank under Bush 1 and 2. Retirement plans and peoples stock portfolios gain under Clinton and Obama.
Moron
..........

Retirement plans and peoples stock portfolios gain under Clinton and Obama.

..........

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch)— U.S. stocks skidded more than 2% Friday, turning the Dow industrials negative for the year, after a U.S. jobs report showed slim growth last month and downbeat data from China and Europe raised serious concerns about the health of the global economy.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stocks-si...

..........

Moron
June Bride

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24329
Jun 1, 2012
 
Rememeber when all we heard was that Obama had 1 billion dollars for his reelection? Turns out that is nothing more then a big fat lie. They don't even have anything close to that. In fact, the republicans are getting more in donations.

Just another sign that the "shellacking" is going to continue into Nov. 6, 2012!
June Bride

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24330
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smarty pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Retirement plans tank under Bush 1 and 2. Retirement plans and peoples stock portfolios gain under Clinton and Obama.
Moron
Gee, that's interesting. My retirement plan has tanked and you're telling me that it only happened under Bush? Lets see now, it's 2012, Obama has been in office for almost 3 years and in those 3 years I have at best maintained, I DID NOT GAIN!!

Are you another water boy for Obama or just plain stupid?

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24331
Jun 1, 2012
 
LMAO!

I see for the last days the Liberal Idiots are licking their wounds!

Great job numbers today HUH????

Also, the last 2 months updated DOWN!

8.2% is really around 15%.........

Obama is the WORST Prez ever!!
June Bride

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24332
Jun 1, 2012
 
Smarty Pants from Lancaster must be one of those that likes the handouts. It's quite obvious he/she can't spell or put a sentence together. So let me guess, he/she doesn't work? People like me are supporting your lazy rearend! So of course you're going to love Obama and hope he gets reelected. Reelection for you means 4 more years that you don't have to work!!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24333
Jun 1, 2012
 
June Bride wrote:
Rememeber when all we heard was that Obama had 1 billion dollars for his reelection? Turns out that is nothing more then a big fat lie. They don't even have anything close to that. In fact, the republicans are getting more in donations.
Just another sign that the "shellacking" is going to continue into Nov. 6, 2012!
Nobody ever said Obama has $1 billion. People projected that he would end up raising $1 billion during the campaign. Big difference.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24334
Jun 1, 2012
 
The White House on Wednesday shrugged off Polish demands to express more than mere 'regret' after President Barack Obama mistakenly referred to a Nazi Holocaust site as a "Polish death camp."

"We regret the misstatement, but that is what it was," said Obama spokesman Jay Carney, reiterating that the president "misspoke".

It is truly amazing how idiotic this IDIOT clown really can be.

Try following the script Idiot....(and if that was the script, fire the speech writer)
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24335
Jun 1, 2012
 
June Bride wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, that's interesting. My retirement plan has tanked and you're telling me that it only happened under Bush? Lets see now, it's 2012, Obama has been in office for almost 3 years and in those 3 years I have at best maintained, I DID NOT GAIN!!
Are you another water boy for Obama or just plain stupid?
The stock market is up by over 60% since Obama took office. You can't blame the President because your retirement is invested poorly.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24336
Jun 1, 2012
 
Rollout wrote:
LMAO!
I see for the last days the Liberal Idiots are licking their wounds!
Great job numbers today HUH????
Also, the last 2 months updated DOWN!
8.2% is really around 15%.........
Obama is the WORST Prez ever!!
Another wingnut CELEBRATING poor jobs numbers!

Party before country EVERY TIME!!

Sick, un-American punk!!
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24337
Jun 1, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Another wingnut CELEBRATING poor jobs numbers!
Party before country EVERY TIME!!
Sick, un-American punk!!
..........

Those of us who are critics of Obama would have so much more respect and FAITH in him if he STOPPED laying blame everywhere ELSE but at his own feet!!!

Did we take the excuses of the many CEOS whose companies needed bailing out that it was the Board of director's or his/her staff's fault the company failed?

Or did we (and Obama and libs) lay the ENTIRE blame on the CEO?

Do you libs blame congress for anything during the Bush years or BUSH himself?

If you blame BUSH for EVERYTHING bad that happens, BECAUSE he was

President, then you totally DEMEAN Obama as LESS than a MAN and

leader if you do not hold him to the SAME STANDARD AS BUSH!!

By not holding Obama to the same standard as Bush is RACIST because

you are saying a Black man is LESS than a white one as leader (good

or bad).... so libs, are you racists?
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24338
Jun 1, 2012
 
Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

Tell you what - if you want to debate issues, then respond on the issues.
..........

Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

Really?

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word "fair."

LOL!

..........

c'mon danny boy debate
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24339
Jun 1, 2012
 
Party before country EVERY TIME!!

Sick, un-American punk!!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24340
Jun 1, 2012
 
Rollout wrote:
The White House on Wednesday shrugged off Polish demands to express more than mere 'regret' after President Barack Obama mistakenly referred to a Nazi Holocaust site as a "Polish death camp."
"We regret the misstatement, but that is what it was," said Obama spokesman Jay Carney, reiterating that the president "misspoke".
It is truly amazing how idiotic this IDIOT clown really can be.
Try following the script Idiot....(and if that was the script, fire the speech writer)
Anybody who voted for GWBush has no room to EVER criticize another President for misstatements.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24341
Jun 1, 2012
 
Earlier someone made the comment about Obama being elected by the media.

Of course that's nonsense. Obama's consistently gotten more negative coverage in the media than any of the other candidates.

----------

The Charts That Should Accompany All Discussions of Media Bias

Romney endured slightly-to-somewhat more negative-than-positive coverage in much of 2011, during the intense primary debates and negative ads, but has had much more positive-than-negative coverage through this year.
...
President Obama has always had more negative-than-positive coverage through the past year.
...
At no time in the past year has coverage of President Obama been as positive as that of Governor Romney. Indeed, at no time in the past year has it been on-balance positive at all.

You can argue that negative coverage of the administration is justified. You can argue that incumbents are -- and should be -- held to a tougher standard, since they have a record to defend. But you can't sanely argue that the press is in the tank for Obama

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Sports Expert

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24342
Jun 1, 2012
 
The Muslim Terrorist faction should not even be allowed to vote.. let alone actually run for office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,021 - 23,040 of51,327
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Freedom Discussions

Search the East Freedom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 43 min PA Dem 3,517
Chiropractic medicine growing Mar 30 Chiropractor From Chicago 2
Review: Gochnour & SON Heating & Air Mar 20 samuel 1
Body found in pond (Dec '09) Feb '14 Anonymous 2
West Erie Plaza on methodical comeback trail Feb '14 Ned Flanders 11
Some try to preserve Claysburg's vanishing blac... Jan '14 gismo 1
Matthew F. Bordack Jan '14 bakajka 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

East Freedom Jobs

•••
•••
•••

East Freedom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••