Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,952
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#286098 Feb 23, 2013
The real Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't do what I do , your too fat. You lay on an old sofa smelling of cat urine with cat feces in between the couch cushions and eating butter N bacon sandwiches all day long. You yell at your poor poor mullet topped children to get your fix of butter N bacon sandwiches. Your only exercise is taking your *magic wand* and impaling the mice in your house.
Another fine follower of Jesus.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#286099 Feb 23, 2013
The real Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't do what I do , your too fat. You lay on an old sofa smelling of cat urine with cat feces in between the couch cushions and eating butter N bacon sandwiches all day long. You yell at your poor poor mullet topped children to get your fix of butter N bacon sandwiches. Your only exercise is taking your *magic wand* and impaling the mice in your house.
I bet you claim to be christian.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286100 Feb 23, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
?? When have I corrected anyone's spelling??
Those of your kind sure seem to love nazi's and their imagry.
Had the wrong Bit, maybe. I can see that you might not recognize incorrect spelling.

The nazi reference was to the 'soup nazi' on the Jerry Seinfeld Show. Guess they loved the imagery too.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286102 Feb 23, 2013
who="Katie"]<quot ed text>
And somehow you are trying to equate this to mean it's based on "someone's" emotions. Their ideals. As if there were no basis in law included.
Will you, just once, post without deception of one sort or another?
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
not emotion sweetheart, personal belief. let's not change what you said OK?
Let's not. So why did you forget to include my use of the words, "Their ideals,"? If you weren't trying to change what I said, okay.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
.I'm not "trying" to do anything. I speak only fact. perhaps you need a refresher course on laws and how they are created. they start off as bills that are written as a result of someone's "personal belief" or at least what they believe the majority of their constituents personal beliefs are regarding what rules and guidelines we should live by as a society. The House and then the Senate vote on whether they agree that this bill based on someone's personal belief, should be law.
now I'll ask you again. do all laws disconcert you?
Is that what you think? Bills written as a result of someone's personal belief or the majority of personal beliefs? As in Mob Rule?? Because the way I was taught was different. It wasn't about personally held beliefs, but in solving the problem using already existing laws. Oh, there's that phrase I used earlier. The one you tried to argue against.

Well argue against this and see how far you get.

"Once a problem is identified, possible solutions for the problem must be identified and discussed. In the American political process, there are generally more than enough proposed solutions to the problems the nation faces. The difficulty lies in sorting through the proposed solution to find the one that will work best. When a member of Congress proposes a bill, he or she is essentially claiming to have found the best (or at least most practical) solution to the public policy problem in question."

"Writing legislation requires precision, attention to detail, an intimate understanding of existing laws and a clear understanding of the proposed policy solution."
http://www.thisnation.com/textbook/legislativ...

Again, I ask, will you just once not use deception as a means of making your point?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#286104 Feb 23, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Again.
Fine. Feel free to prove me wrong.

We'll wait.

***cue Jeopardy music**
Gtown71

United States

#286105 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>ll
You're socially retarded.
On the same scale, that you are spiritualy retarded?

I reread numbers 5 again, in a different version, but still no sign of your abortion :)
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286106 Feb 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Tiller not aborted?:)
Sad, but to me it is the same deal, just a difference in time.
Yes it is the same deal. Tiller aborted thousands of humans lives and now somebody aborted his. What surprises me is the reaction from the proaborts.*His* life was *suppose* to be valued but the thousands that he killed somehow weren't?

How convenient?.

ALL human life is sacred. Location of that life has no bearing on that no matter what cockamamie excuse or *opinion* is given.

Location hidden

#286107 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
For heaven's sake.
If you are pro-choice you are, by definition, pro-abortion.
Bullshit. If you are pro=choice, you are by definition for women's right to choose to make their OWN medical decisions.
If you stand by a liberal ideology, you are a liberal.
And as I pointed out before, "liberals" passed legislation for blacks and whites to marry, civil rights, SSM, women's rights - including the right to vote, clean air, minimum wage..... all things I personally am PROUD to stand tall for. If those things make me a liberal, by all means, I wear the title PROUDLY!

Your kind should be ashamed to make that sound like something to NOT be proud of.

sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286108 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you wonder what happened in Tiller's office when they slipped out alive.
I think we all know what happened. He was hired to do a job and he did it.

Location hidden

#286109 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't partial birth abortions extreme? Some on the left don't think so.
PBA's have been illegal for many years now. Move on already.

Location hidden

#286110 Feb 23, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo-Man-Spew: "Since I just saw Ladi, I know it ain't her."
How's Ariel Richards, dear?
'

She's good. I'll send her your regards.

Location hidden

#286111 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they are illegal, how do you save a woman's life now?
Why is it safer to stick scissors into the brain of a half born baby?
You're VERY stupid Inkstain.

Location hidden

#286112 Feb 23, 2013
Guppy wrote:
When I jump all over catholics - No Relativism doesn't say a word. When I kid about the jews, he's all over me. Wonder what that means?
That he's as big a troll as you are.

Location hidden

#286113 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals for the most part want a nanny state. Liberals for the most part want to keep spending/"investing" money we don't have. Liberals for the most part want cradle to grave government control.
Complete crap to all the above.

Location hidden

#286114 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would pro-choice mean? A woman can either choose to have a baby or abort it. Not much room for interpretation.
Wow. You're VERY foolish.

Pro-choice means being for a woman's right to make her own decisions regarding her medical choices. NOthing more, nothing less. Stop with the hyperbolic bullshit already.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286115 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
What doctors?
Whaddayamean "what doctors"?. The one that you called a murderer for killing a woman during her abortion.

Women die during abortions. Gosnells victims aren't the only ones who have died while having their baby aborted.

Are they all murderers too? Or just Gosnell ( in your opinion).?.

Let's not forget that these women had hired Gosnell to kill thsir child and their deaths werena result of that.Nobody forced them there.

Location hidden

#286116 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>

Governor Cuomo of New York recently stated he is going to push for all abortions to be legal at any stage of development.
Show us where he's saying this. Specifically, I want to see where he says he willing to "push for ALL abortions to be legal at any stage of development".

Oh wait. YOu can't. He never said any such thing.

Your kind are such lying sacks of shit.

Location hidden

#286117 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll change it to pro-supporting abortions.
No, that's a lie as well. But then you seem fine with deliberately lying to suit your agenda.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286118 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I know, Gosnell performed illegal abortions, murdered infants, and murdered at least one woman.
Tiller did none of the above.
Prove it. How do you know what he did behind closed doors. You're very naive and gullible. He was hired to kill.

Location hidden

#286119 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well which is it. Are partial birth abortions legal or not?
Funny, none of those poor babies photographed at Gosnell's looked like they had hydrocephalus. Tiller's form letters didn't mention hydrocephalus either.
You're a moron Inkstain.

Gosnell is in jail for murder. He will stay there. Tiller, when ANY charges were leveled by idiots like you that went fishing, was cleared.

Gosnell was a murderer and a drug dealer. You are an idiot. You're much more like Tiller than you want to think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 19 min FuMan Chu Yanks 311,516
NYC police union wants mayor banned from funerals 27 min JCJ 9
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 56 min mjjcpa 749
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr jimi-yank 16,595
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Analog man 9,438
Social media has made going to prom extremely e... (May '14) May '14 brian sten 1
loan offer apply now (Oct '13) Oct '13 jean murrey 1

East-Elmhurst News Video

East-Elmhurst Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

East-Elmhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East-Elmhurst News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East-Elmhurst

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News