The Obama Epic FAIL BLOG

Posted in the East-Elmhurst Forum

First Prev
of 28
Next Last
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 13, 2013
The incompetent Amateur-in-Chief's epic failures are coming so thick and fast now it's hard for anyone to keep up. Hardly a week passes without one egregious Obama failure being overtaken by the next. Failures, lies, broken promises, cover-ups, foolish errors, poor judgements, policy disasters ... they seem to flow in an unbroken stream from one to the next, with no accountability being enforced whatsoever.

What are serious and responsible Americans to do?

So - presented here as a public service - the OBAMA EPIC FAIL BLOG.

Post 'em as you see 'em.

THE OBAMA RECOVERY

Monroe, NC

#2 Feb 13, 2013
2013 is Part 5, an epic failure.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2013
First up - BENGHAZI.

A gross failure of the first order - with fatal consequences for 4 brave Americans, and untold damage to US national interests.

A failure so sweeping and profound, it's hard to know where to start - but Bill Kristol and Peter Wehner have made a good start at summing up the epic failure that is Obama:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Read it and weep.

Then demand accountability.

“2014: The year we bashed Obozo”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
The incompetent Amateur-in-Chief's epic failures are coming so thick and fast now it's hard for anyone to keep up. Hardly a week passes without one egregious Obama failure being overtaken by the next. Failures, lies, broken promises, cover-ups, foolish errors, poor judgements, policy disasters ... they seem to flow in an unbroken stream from one to the next, with no accountability being enforced whatsoever.
What are serious and responsible Americans to do?
So - presented here as a public service - the OBAMA EPIC FAIL BLOG.
Post 'em as you see 'em.
you'll never see this on "60 Minutes"
THE OBAMA RECOVERY

Monroe, NC

#5 Feb 13, 2013
After a TRILLION dollar 'stimulus' that was meant to stimulate the economy millions of jobs have disappeared from the American job market allowing hundreds of thousands of workers to be wished away into the Obama cornfield never to seek employment again. The Obama 'recovery', an EPIC FAILURE.
FRAMED 2013 OBAMA POSTER

Monroe, NC

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Just pay your fair share for it!

http://factspy.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11...
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Obama Failure #287

Billions of "stimulus" dollars going to Obama donors in the form of "green loans" when those donors have never been involved in the energy industry. Many of those firms are now bankrupt or failing like Solyndra, A123 Systems, Abound Solar, Amonix Solar, Solar Trust of America, LSP Energy, Energy Conversion Devices, Beacon Power, Sun Power, Uni-Solar, Evergreen Solar, Ener1.

Those Obama donors made out like bandits.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#8 Feb 13, 2013
THE OBAMA RECOVERY wrote:
After a TRILLION dollar 'stimulus' that was meant to stimulate the economy millions of jobs have disappeared from the American job market allowing hundreds of thousands of workers to be wished away into the Obama cornfield never to seek employment again. The Obama 'recovery', an EPIC FAILURE.
Never before have I witnessed a bigger charade of leadership.

Obama thinks most Americans are just plain stupid. The fact that so many of us are is what's so worrisome.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Here, as a public service to those who may have missed it, is the "Cliff's Notes" version of Tuesday night's SOTU speech:

"My fellow Americans, fifty-one years ago, John F. Kennedy said something profound at his State of the Union. I... will not. Thanks to the grit and determination of the American people, there isn't enough progress to my agenda. Corporate profits are evil, and we need a middle class to tax. It is our unfinished task to restore the basic bargain that built this country: The idea that if you work hard, you can get ahead no matter whatcha look like or how you sneaked in or who you love in a cheap motel -- or whether you have a thing for feathers, high heels, or wigs with bangs."

"Now, the American people don't expect us to solve every problem. I haven't solved any, so don't worry. But they do expect us to put the nation's interests before our party. You first! In 2011, Congress passed my plan to have sudden, harsh, arbitrary cuts called a "sequester" that would jeopardize our military readiness, and would most certainly slow our recovery and cost us hundreds of thousands of jobs. So let's set party interests aside, and work to pass a solution to end the sequester crisis I manufactured right here in America."

"The biggest driver of our long-term debt is old people. The Unaffordable Care Act is slowing their access to medical care, but not fast enough. We must do more! Now, our government shouldn't make promises we can't keep, but we must keep the ones we already made -- unless it was to turn a budget in on time after four years. Every day I ask myself three questions about this nation: "How do we attract more jobs to our shores?" "How do we equip our people with skills they need to get those jobs?" and "How to do we make sure that hard work leads to a decent living?"

"Well... Well, how do we?"

"We now produce more oil and gas right here in America, so we must do more to combat climate change -- and if Congress won't act, I will do what I want, whenever I want. Why does Congress even exist? We need more infrastructure like roads and bridges!(Sorry. Heh, heh. I couldn't help myself.) Today, too many families with solid credit are being turned down for home loans because of unnecessary regulation, and I just now noticed."

"So, uh, free pre-school for everybody! Now... Now, we all know what needs to be done. Send me a comprehensive immigration bill, in Spanish, and I will sign it. There are still places in America where you can't get ahead, like Chicago. America will run away in Afghanistan and declare victory no matter what happens. Today, the organization that attacked us on 9/11 -- no, not Benghazi; the other 9/11 -- is a shadow of its former self."

"Cyber attacks are bad. There are many places where people live on little more than a dollar a day. Ask my brother George. Now, women deserve combat duty. And honestly, people: Just give up your guns and we'll protect you about as well as we can protect a small child on a playground in Chicago where they have plenty of gun control already. In closing, my fellow Americans, we are citizens. Honest. I have the birth certificates for both of us! God bless you, and God help the United States of America, because I won't."

(Hail to the Chief)

Thank you.

(- Parody by Paul Shanklin)
OBAMAS FIRST

Monroe, NC

#10 Feb 14, 2013
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States .

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space.

First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (Az, WI, OH, IN)

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45+ Czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.

First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.

First President to go on multiple global apology tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for
by the taxpayer.

First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat “the Holy Qur’an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.”
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#11 Feb 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="Teddy R] Every day I ask myself three questions about this nation: "How do we attract more jobs to our shores?" "How do we equip our people with skills they need to get those jobs?" and "How to do we make sure that hard work leads to a decent living?"
"Well... Well, how do we?"
[/QUOTE]
first thing, tell corporate america and people like romney to stop outsourcing our jobs overseas....
second, on the job training is probably more important than anything you can learn in school. each company has a different way of doing things the way they like.
third, hard work is always rewarded. just because somebody has worked for many years or is in a union, doesn't mean they deserve a free pass.

“2014: The year we bashed Obozo”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#12 Feb 14, 2013
OBAMAS FIRST wrote:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States .
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space.
First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (Az, WI, OH, IN)
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45+ Czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.
First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
First President to go on multiple global apology tours.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for
by the taxpayer.
First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat “the Holy Qur’an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.”
you'll never see this on '60 Minutes' as well
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Another epic Obama lie and failure.

Harbinger of the coming ObamaScare disaster - Obama admin quietly shuts down advance ObamaScare program - RUNNING OUT OF MONEY ALREADY!! Who'd have thunk it ...

"Tens of thousands of Americans who cannot get health insurance because of preexisting medical problems will be blocked from a program designed to help them because funding is running low."

"Obama administration officials said Friday that the state-based “high-risk pools” set up under the 2010 health-care law will be closed to new applicants as soon as Saturday and no later than March 2, depending on the state."

"... while only about 135,000 people have gotten coverage at some point, they are proving far more costly to insure than predicted."

“What we’ve learned through the course of this program is that this is really not a sensible way for the health-care system to be run,” Cohen said."

Too right, Gary. Too right.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...

Prepare for the coming collapse in 2014 when the full-on ObamaScare debacle kicks in.

OR ... act now to save the nation. Write your reps in Congress. Demand it - REPEAL. REPLACE.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Bend over - here it comes ...

The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009.

Gas prices have been up every day for the past month - up $0.51/gal in just 2 months.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/price-gallon-...

Printing & spending all that "free money" catches up with us eventually - stand by for rampant inflation, as Obama tries to inflate our way out of the hole he's dug us into.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#16 Feb 18, 2013
The toll from ObamaScare continues to rise - jobs erased, working hours being cut, Americans losing employer-provided healthcare benefits:

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/b2bce37c-7644-...

Obama = epic fail.
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
Bend over - here it comes ...
The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009.
Gas prices have been up every day for the past month - up $0.51/gal in just 2 months.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/price-gallon-...
Printing & spending all that "free money" catches up with us eventually - stand by for rampant inflation, as Obama tries to inflate our way out of the hole he's dug us into.
The libs crucified Bush when gas prices went up, but are giving Obama a pass for even higher prices. Could they be any more hypocritical?
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

#18 Feb 18, 2013
OBAMAS FIRST wrote:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States .
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space.
First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (Az, WI, OH, IN)
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45+ Czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.
First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
First President to go on multiple global apology tours.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for
by the taxpayer.
First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat “the Holy Qur’an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.”
The left ignores facts like these, and are quick to ridicule and condemn those who disagree with their agenda. Funny how libs profess to be all about freedom of speech, yet don't allow it to exist for those whose views are contrary to theirs.
OBAMAS FIRST

Monroe, NC

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>The left ignores facts like these, and are quick to ridicule and condemn those who disagree with their agenda. Funny how libs profess to be all about freedom of speech, yet don't allow it to exist for those whose views are contrary to theirs.
It's called being 'progressive'.
EPIC FAILURE - JOBS

Monroe, NC

#20 Feb 19, 2013
8% Unemployment, or More, Could Lie Ahead

Severe fiscal tightening in the U.S. will lead to no growth or a contraction in the first two quarters of 2013 and will push unemployment over the 8 percent level, according to Lombard Street Research.

The knock-on effect will mean pain for the business sector, with corporate profits falling after a hit to consumer spending power, the firm said.

"Our view that unemployment could rise above 8 percent and that profits will be squeezed reflects a forecast of nil to negative 2013 (first quarter) growth, and further stagnation in (the second quarter)," a Lombard Street report released on Friday said.

Fed chief Bernanke has previously said that interest rates will be kept low until the unemployment rate reaches 6.5 percent. At the current rate of 150,000 jobs created every month, and 110,000 new entrants to the labor force, that will be around January 2017.

-CNBC
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Another broken Obama promise:

"The most open and transparent administration in history??"

The KGB was more open and transparent.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/obama-t...

Another eopic Obama FAIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 17 min Younohoo 16,642
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 22 min Loose As A Goose 311
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 32 min The Phanton Hell ... 9,448
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min IBdaMann 49,183
Cuba - Next North Korea 47 min Splat 5
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The world is waiting 306,970
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 311,564

East-Elmhurst News Video

East-Elmhurst Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

East-Elmhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East-Elmhurst News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East-Elmhurst

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:37PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:40 PM
Calvin Pace says it has "been a pleasure" to play the Patriots
NBC Sports 2:56 PM
Jets' Ryan on sense of humor: 'I'm not dead yet' - NBC Sports
NFL 3:27 PM
Santana Moss fined $22,050 for outburst toward ref
CBS Sports 4:41 PM
Jets DE Sheldon Richardson: I'm on the same level as guys like J.J. Watt