Posted in the East-Elmhurst Forum

First Prev
of 15580
Next Last

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#1 Aug 27, 2008
The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
no more profiles

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2008
i started it, but, no more profiles...in case the haters come in and will, let them guess who is who...good luck guys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#3 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.
jimi, check your meds, let it go already.

“YOU CANT FAKE 3000 HITS!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

YANKEE STADIUM

#4 Aug 27, 2008
Hi all, i just want to talk baseball,women,football,women, rock and roll and also women

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#5 Aug 27, 2008
LEMMON 7_14 wrote:
Hi all, i just want to talk baseball,women,football,women, rock and roll and also women
I think I'll be watching Dancing with the Stars this season, lots of babes this year, Brooke Burke and Toni Braxton just to name two.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#6 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
jimi, check your meds, let it go already.
stay at home and vote for yourself...talk about meds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“2014: The year we bashed Obozo”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#7 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll be watching Dancing with the Stars this season, lots of babes this year, Brooke Burke and Toni Braxton just to name two.
I'm glad to see your watching for all the right reasons

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8 Aug 27, 2008
LEMMON 7_14 wrote:
check out a couple of the babes on americas got talent. all are well endowed...as for rock and roll i am trying to get some rare old van halen live stuff. got some rare led zep live also, 2 cds worth, 1977 classic and perfect sound.

YANKEE STADIUM

#9 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
check out a couple of the babes on americas got talent. all are well endowed...as for rock and roll i am trying to get some rare old van halen live stuff. got some rare led zep live also, 2 cds worth, 1977 classic and perfect sound.
I'm not much of a prime time local tv person.
wife and I would rather watch movies on HBO, Cinemax or one of the other movie channels anytime,No F'n commercials is one reason and movies have naked women

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10 Aug 27, 2008
LEMMON 7_14 wrote:
<quoted text>
wife and I would rather watch movies on HBO, Cinemax or one of the other movie channels anytime,No F'n commercials is one reason and movies have naked women
hahaha, i understand, for some strange reason, the fcc will not allow naked women on tv...wish i knew why...i have cable also, but not just for naked women..although that is a great reason

“smart@ss...that' s me!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Bohemia

#11 Aug 27, 2008
LEMMON 7_14 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey lem.....you should try the FX channel....good stuff....

“smart@ss...that' s me!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Bohemia

#12 Aug 27, 2008
hey all......in theory this is a great idea....but unfortunately they others (thats just for you tap) will come.....just ignore them...meaning do not respond to any of their tripe.....

YANKEE STADIUM

#13 Aug 27, 2008
Wondering Why wrote:
<quoted text>
hey lem.....you should try the FX channel....good stuff....
I have watched shows on there before, but the F'n commercials every 5 minutes drives me nuts.
I have heard some of the FX shows are really good;
last show I ever watched on a regular basis was
Married with children with my hero Al Bundy (he scored 4 touchdowns in one high school footbal game)

YANKEE STADIUM

#14 Aug 27, 2008
Wondering Why wrote:
hey all......in theory this is a great idea....but unfortunately they others (thats just for you tap) will come.....just ignore them...meaning do not respond to any of their tripe.....
I agree, you must ignore 100% of the proxy stooges posts no matter what they say, dont even read them, just skip right over them.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#15 Aug 27, 2008
Wondering Why wrote:
i know that. i expect it. I am the worst at replying and just need to do a better job at it..i am partially to blame for the yank talk back 1 going to heck...i know it and feel bad for it..that is why i tried this one..maybe this could work. gotta give it a chance.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#16 Aug 27, 2008
lem, watch nip tuck on fx...has some good stuff

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#17 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>stay at home and vote for yourself...talk about meds.
There is a strong grassroots effort taking hold, don't be left behind jimi. Tap and Doc are for change, real change, not the Obama bs kinda change, and we're gonna start with changing front running, know nothing Yankee fans.

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#18 Aug 27, 2008
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see your watching for all the right reasons
And I forgot Kim Kardashian! She'll be hanging out of those skimpy dance outfits every week !

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#20 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a strong grassroots effort taking hold, don't be left behind jimi. Tap and Doc are for change, real change, not the Obama bs kinda change, and we're gonna start with changing front running, know nothing Yankee fans.
tell you what. splain that to me...be slow, meds are kicking in...and not in some 5 step program also...

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#21 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
tell you what. splain that to me...be slow, meds are kicking in...and not in some 5 step program also...
There's an election going on, pay attention, will ya ? I've got a place for you in my cabinet, you can be the head of my internet security dept. those darn isp addresses sure are tricky little suckers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15580
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We VS We (Nov '09) 3 min Nbam 1,859
New York City Race Riots 4 min Hazy 24
Do you truly care about Eric Garner? 10 min Hazy 16
jets talk back (Dec '07) 13 min jimi-yank 10,032
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min YTubeNASA 307,006
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min mdbuilder 49,242
Mayor Deblasio harnessed 34 min Sam Toliver 7

East-Elmhurst News Video

East-Elmhurst Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

East-Elmhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East-Elmhurst News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East-Elmhurst

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:45PM
Patriots Clinch 1st-Round Bye, Get Easier Road to Super Bowl
Bleacher Report 9:56 PM
Eli Earning His Next Giants Contract with Solid Play
NBC Sports 4:59 AM
Tom Coughlin wants Odell Beckham Jr. to "tone it down"
NBC Sports 5:26 AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?