Roger Bledsoe- child molester

Posted in the East Bernstadt Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Fatboyrace

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 11, 2012
 
Roger is a child molester and who ever took it off here knows that it's the truth.. You just don't want Plp to know.. Everyone if u know roger bled do not let's ur lil girls around that sick s.o.b. He tryed to get jr lil girl to do bad things with her and she refused.. Idc who don't believe me on here but really it's the truth., I have two lil girls and if ever touched one my kids I'd beat him to he couldn't nvr see day light again.. It's funny how her daddy didn't do nothing bout it.. Roger needs to go to the pin and get molested.. Roger was going to put all the blame on that lil miller boy and get him in trouble.. Hey Roger if u see this ur a low life no good fuc** ing punk.. If I see u out ur mine.. Oh if I was u, u better leave that lil miller boy along bc his dad shot bismuth dad and he sure want mind shooting u..
London

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 17, 2012
 
Your full of it Roger would never do something that low little amber is a skank have plenty if boys to prove that to I use to drive home from work at 3am and guys would be at her house they just got mad you must not know the real story 2 sides to everything! And man are you bad wrong
Anonymous

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 15, 2012
 
London wrote:
Your full of it Roger would never do something that low little amber is a skank have plenty if boys to prove that to I use to drive home from work at 3am and guys would be at her house they just got mad you must not know the real story 2 sides to everything! And man are you bad wrong
yea thats what everybody thinks.. i know this tough, im her daddies best friend and jr said when he gets out, hes goin to wip rogers ass, i used to be rogers buddy but since this happened i cant stand him.. he used to show me young girls on his phone so i know for a fact he did it... that mother mf thinks he got out of it all but when the right person catches him out, he has had it. He goes to glenview at 6pm every night and he took jr motheres truck...if i see him im goin to give a good ass wiping... and you too... fuck him and you...
unknown

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 4, 2013
 
Fatboyrace wrote:
Roger is a child molester and who ever took it off here knows that it's the truth.. You just don't want Plp to know.. Everyone if u know roger bled do not let's ur lil girls around that sick s.o.b. He tryed to get jr lil girl to do bad things with her and she refused.. Idc who don't believe me on here but really it's the truth., I have two lil girls and if ever touched one my kids I'd beat him to he couldn't nvr see day light again.. It's funny how her daddy didn't do nothing bout it.. Roger needs to go to the pin and get molested.. Roger was going to put all the blame on that lil miller boy and get him in trouble.. Hey Roger if u see this ur a low life no good fuc** ing punk.. If I see u out ur mine.. Oh if I was u, u better leave that lil miller boy along bc his dad shot bismuth dad and he sure want mind shooting u..
u want to threaten poeple threaten me see what happens to u ill meet u anywhere any day anytime u name it bitch and ill show u what a little bitch u r
unknown

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 4, 2013
 
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>yea thats what everybody thinks.. i know this tough, im her daddies best friend and jr said when he gets out, hes goin to wip rogers ass, i used to be rogers buddy but since this happened i cant stand him.. he used to show me young girls on his phone so i know for a fact he did it... that mother mf thinks he got out of it all but when the right person catches him out, he has had it. He goes to glenview at 6pm every night and he took jr motheres truck...if i see him im goin to give a good ass wiping... and you too... fuck him and you...
same goes for u as i said to fatboyrace ill show u what a bitch u r

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Bernstadt Discussions

Search the East Bernstadt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 5 min MrsGladToBeMe 210
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 min hum 926
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 9 min Cliffurd 549
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Le Jimbo Is Stupid 138,731
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Khatru 122,804
song game-anyone? (Jun '09) 16 min Cliffurd 8,874
Striped Bass fishing 19 min Cliffurd 3
•••
•••
•••
East Bernstadt Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

East Bernstadt Jobs

•••
•••
•••

East Bernstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••