Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

Full story: SF Gate

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Comments (Page 207)

Showing posts 4,121 - 4,140 of4,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wicked

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

No one should tell someone to harm themselves, that is irresponsible and mean spirted. I guess I should read farther back in this forum to see what is making Big Mike so mad. Injustice makes me mad, lies make me furious, thinking about someone dying and the newspapers and sites making looking like its her fault, just makes me sick.
Tawnys funeral is today, heartbreaking.
Brandons court date tomorrow, where are his brother,(vagos) now,:::silence:::: They weren't your brother, you were their b*tch!
Hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

to big mike.who are you?you have an axe to grind son.handle with kid's glove's.dont no ya.or the name's you called me.i am not going to judge you.tell me more.hard line's you put on me.dont go in half-hearted.Hillbilly.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

to big mike .the snitch"your one big scary demon.bro.the good news is i dont care.(a snitch is a snitch for life.you no penis punk.want me.655.e 3rd st.san bernardion ca.92415.ask for hillbilly.kid glove's our off.there is a good reason for birth control.snitch.like big mike.my bro.maybe some dont no.zip it.not only one in here.i will pull you out.mike.joke no.silence now.&your not the only shitch.other turn &rated you out.no game here.now talk to me.i can fix it.hillbilly.
hillbilly biker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

big mike.com e see me.655 e.3rd st.san bernardion ca.92415.glove's off.i can fix this.other rats turn on you.(soldier)i no your not a snitch.so dont go there.but you need to talk to me.hillilly.pick you up.or talk.your call.you see i dont care.
Big Mike

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

hillbilly biker wrote:
big mike.com e see me.655 e.3rd st.san bernardion ca.92415.glove's off.i can fix this.other rats turn on you.(soldier)i no your not a snitch.so dont go there.but you need to talk to me.hillilly.pick you up.or talk.your call.you see i dont care.
You stupid retarding drunk old man. This is the third address you have given out in the last two years. I will tell you what. I will be at my club house all day on Saturday. Stop by. I think you know the place on Highland. It,s a big House painted Red & White.This is the only time you are welcome to come by. I don't want here any apoliges. I told you to leave this site along time ago. Now you are calling me a Snitch. See you Saturday old man.
Clint

Coleville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

AVAGOVFFV wrote:
Shut your hole
Unless you have a stake in this situation leave it alone.
All over the internet you have wannabe's and hang arounds talking trash on both sides. This is bullshit go earn your patch, put your ass out in the mix then you can have your opinion. All the keyboard jockeys are doing is fueling a explosive situation with the mindless banter.
None of you know what really happened or why and it's frankly none of your business it's between the clubs.
As a citizen I do have a stake in the situation. You should have a right to be a member of any club you want, but if you endanger the lives of the innocent public because of some gang war bulls**t, that's just wrong. I have no desire to earn a patch, or get caught up in any bravado pissing contest with some guy that just happens to wear different colors than me. Nor am I law enforcement. I'm just a guy that believes that I have the right to keep my family safe. How do I just leave it alone when my life, and the lives of my children are at stake? Now if you consider my comments disrespectful, so be it. But I'm honestly asking as one man to another. Freedom for all,right? Isn't that what all these MCs hold so dear? Freedom? What about the freedoms of the unaffiliated?
hillbilly biker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid retarding drunk old man. This is the third address you have given out in the last two years. I will tell you what. I will be at my club house all day on Saturday. Stop by. I think you know the place on Highland. It,s a big House painted Red & White.This is the only time you are welcome to come by. I don't want here any apoliges. I told you to leave this site along time ago. Now you are calling me a Snitch. See you Saturday old man.
(lol)mike.can you read.i will be there bro.i dont drink and not an old men.your pissed off good.s.b.s.d.a your a tool.solder.i no the place.dont worry.i wont apoliges.have some up your nose candy.i will be there from.6am to 6pm.good luck.bro.i did not want it to go down this way.but were going to do this your way.and dont apolge.to me.
hillbilly biker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid retarding drunk old man. This is the third address you have given out in the last two years. I will tell you what. I will be at my club house all day on Saturday. Stop by. I think you know the place on Highland. It,s a big House painted Red & White.This is the only time you are welcome to come by. I don't want here any apoliges. I told you to leave this site along time ago. Now you are calling me a Snitch. See you Saturday old man.
MIKE THIS ADDRESS IS REAL.I DID NOT CALL YOU A SNITCH.BUT SOMEONE IN (81)DID.they turnd you out like a ho.i want you to no.been at culd house.4.one year.been in culd house.(lol)i can fix thing's.i see it this way.die trying to be hard.or life.its your call.but i will be happy to anyone of them.wont tell you who called you a snitch or rated you out.i have love for anyone that will go out with a bang.no hard feeling just a job.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

big mike.look at it.there our 2 post.hillbilly/hillbilly biker.not my post.dont be ignorant'read it.do you no .s.b.s.d.hillbilly.
priest

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

mike.(81)here.hillbilly is an undercover sheiff.its other sweep.and your playing .his game.he looks like a biker.talk's like one.hillbilly biker is the bank.my respect.san diego.bro.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

wicked wrote:
No one should tell someone to harm themselves, that is irresponsible and mean spirted. I guess I should read farther back in this forum to see what is making Big Mike so mad. Injustice makes me mad, lies make me furious, thinking about someone dying and the newspapers and sites making looking like its her fault, just makes me sick.
Brandons court date tomorrow, where are his brother,(vagos) now,:::silence:::: They weren't your brother, you were their b*tch!
to wicked.your cool.dont worry.sorry i lied to you.there is no bad on your paper.i went to tawnys funeral.your ok.no needto worry.s.b.s.d.i was there when it happen.sorry.i lied.its just a job.
Grammarpatroler

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

hang aroung wrote:
wicked thanks.did you no brandon?& to grammarpatroler.my respect.dont care who you ride with.a bro's love.maybe we can have a drink someday in san bernardino.or anywere in ca.wicked had the 411.but thanks.
----------Thank you for serving our Country. My husband recently retired after 20 years of military service.:)
No, I've never served time, whereas my brother has served enough time for all. The S.P.
Thanks for the invite- but I don't go to bars anymore. For me, it's not fun if you're sober..LOL...
I am not affiliated with, nor have I ever had any dealings with any type of MC.
Unfortunately, there's good and bad amongst every walk of life...which causes too much strife, ill-will, and hatred.
Too many screwed people nowadays, making life difficult instead of pleasant.:(
Grammarpatroler

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

wicked wrote:
----------

Well said Wicked.:) My sentiments too, I totally agree with what you wrote.
Stinkfinger

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

priest wrote:
mike.(81)here.hillbilly is an undercover sheiff.its other sweep.and your playing .his game.he looks like a biker.talk's like one.hillbilly biker is the bank.my respect.san diego.bro.
Haha whats up Priest.....still watchin.......

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Cops assault and kill innocent people,do drugs and abuse alcohol all the time; you don't see the ATF doing a sting on them ; )
I guess their "GANG" is bigger!
sari

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Unless you know Dan you ought shut your mouth. None of you have a flow about the man you're ragging on.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Stinkfinger wrote:
<quoted text>Haha whats up Priest.....still watchin.......
eyes allways open.gay boy gaanger.in pc.did not want to get killed.cut your self to stay in pc.ya you got ball's.(lol)only me and big mike will no what happen that night.i well never tell.so gay boy.go get someone to take your ass .just as you like it.you could not live g/p.to manny big black guys trying you a new hole.dont cry s-finger's.g-t f o.or i will show pic of you crying.and bleeding .want to go.gangter.put your 2 cents in.i will show pic.g.t.f.o.
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

i feel bad for the women and little girls of these clubs. its sad that they have to be passed around, beaten, raped and sold into prostitution. the members will tell you that the women and little girls like it, but we all know why they say that. to justify treating women like crap. vagos and other so called outlaw clubs are nothing but pimps, child rapists, wife beaters and human traffickers.
Colton Case

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Sure its easier to target the people here legally cause we all have our ss cards, Govrn. issued ID or drivers license. Because we have to have this type of ID on us in order to really function. Unlike the illegals that have the magic invisible (its anybodys guess who I am) card, that dont trip cause whatever they do is only a handslapping ride back to their country, which like athletes feet left untreated you cant just walk away from it, they return. Why arent the feds doing something about the real terrorists here the Vato cholo gangs? Even if the Vagos were a bad club (which I'm saying theyre not) at least bikers fight fist, baseballbats etc. They dont go driving by shooting a weapon side ways like Bruce Willis on hard to kill. You know it just seems like the feds could put this energy and time into bustin up some real problems. I mean after all since the state is short on funds. Ever since I was a kid I've heard of the Vagos, for name sake, but never anything bad all these years and I'll be 57 in Sept.
Colton Case

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Oh let me add this to FYI
Due to the lack of funds to house them and give the medical attention needed. The Prisons and Jails have already started a release program. They will be releasing a total of 144,000 prisoners and inmates. Further more there will be no Parole or Probation Officers to monitor them. As the lack of funds prevents this. You can go to Los Angeles County Sheriff Department webpage and read all about it folks.
Personally a friends brother that was serving 2 life sentences for a double homicide, been locked up for 30 yrs was released, since he fit the requirements for the amount of time served to get out. So tell me again why all this time and energy to bust the Vagos? Leave them the H.A.'s , The Mongols and everyone else on a scooter the freak alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,121 - 4,140 of4,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Earp News Video

•••
Earp Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Earp Jobs

•••
•••
•••