star

El Monte, CA

#194 Aug 25, 2012
U sound like a piece of trash.
star

El Monte, CA

#195 Aug 25, 2012
abc wrote:
white guys will go out with latinas for 2 reasons...
1) white guys want to get laid and latinas have a reputation for being very sexual. they are always ready, willing and able. they are more aggressive then men when it comes to sex.(this is a widespread belief.); and
2) a white guy who can't attract the kind of white woman he wants, will go for a latina. latinas believe being with a white guy is moving up in class (socio-economic) and latinas also want to better their race so they are eager to get with a white.
this applies more to latinas of hispanic ethnicity than latinas with european ethnicity. all the latinos/latinas know what i'm talking about... there is a lot of racism throughout latin america.
sorry, don't mean to sound like a racist, but this is how we white people view it. afterall, it's all the latinos/latinas from 3rd world countries in latin america who keep crossing the border illegally into the u.s. to better themselves in the first place. and one more comment... someone said hispanics will be the majority race in the u.s.... know why? because hispanics keep multiplying and having more kids than the natural born americans. and what's really bad is that you can't afford them. hispanics come to the u.s. with no education and use up all our resources like healthcare, education, housing, jobs, and our roads (where you come from there is only dirt roads)... well that's all going to change because all the illegals will be deported. immigration reform will no longer provide you with the benefits that working americans are being taxed to provide to illegal aliens. no more anchor babies either. then they'll be no incentive for illegals to come to the u.s.
What?
Just me

United States

#196 Aug 28, 2012
I'm of Mexican background, but first I'm Christian and next American since born in the USA. My parents are both Mexican.Not all Mexicans are dark either. My dad is VERY dark and my mom is light. I'm lighter with green eyes dark hair. My mom is 5'7 and my dad 5'4 I take after my dad's side and am 5'2. My brother is VERY dark and is about 5'8 with dark brown eyes. See we as hispanics come in all shades and heights.. I'm married to a white man. Color or race doesn't matter as long as the man is a man of God who loves the Lord. I'm 28 and my hub is 41. So even age isn't an issue as well...
In my experience being around all different races.. I find that mexicans do have more physical beauty than white women... BUT physical beauty is passing. We all will grow old and lose that beauty some day!
Love the gringos

United States

#197 Aug 29, 2012
Im seeking a white man for fun !!!!
Brian Jones

United States

#198 Sep 1, 2012
I've dated different women from different backgrounds. Majority want romance and security, but refuse to meet their man half ways. Unlike Mexican women who go above and beyond. Bottom line Mexican women are family oriented with morals. Their culture is rich with passion. Desire to marry one someday.
Simple

Eagle Pass, TX

#199 Sep 1, 2012
I have been with a few 2 many White chicks, and many of my own race (Mex/hispanic), the question is, if not wrong, Why white man like Mex/hispanic chicks?, can't sugar coat it? All I have ever had to do to a guerra is tell her to get on her knees, or back up to it, and she would comply. U tell the Mex/hispanic to do and she will tell u what did u do to earn it. Bottom line. Me mocho el isquierdo si no.
white euro

San Antonio, TX

#200 Sep 1, 2012
To the hispanic chicks who like white boys, do white hispanics count? I am mexican, but fully white-skinned.
Just me

Euless, TX

#201 Sep 1, 2012
@ Brian jones yes we are
EP Historian

United States

#202 Sep 1, 2012
Beautiful Brunette wrote:
What is it that catches their attention more than white girls?
I'm a Hispanic and very often BANGED! Gringas and white women like better Mexican man than white mam gringos so whoever started this thread CHINGAS A SU MADRE!!!!!!!
Sexy Mexican with Brains

New Salisbury, IN

#204 Oct 26, 2012
To those of you who are ragging on Mexican women and calling us naive and fat/ugly, I'm sure you are either jealous (women who get offended that some men prefer a Mexican woman) or simply ignorant (refuse to acknowledge our race's positive attributes). I'm a young Mexican woman with a white fiance, and while I support the notion that no race is above another, I also understand that some people have preferences and go for what they like. My man claims to like me more than a white women because I have brown skin (which I guess he attributes to health), dark eyes, dark, long hair, and an "exotic" face. Now, that is obviously only one man's opinion, and before someone can say anything...I understand that some of our Mexican men prefer white women. However, I do agree with some Mexican women with a white man are submissive..I am. That does not mean I let him walk over me, or cheat, lie, and abuse me. It means I treat him with respect, unlike some white women do with their white man, I cook for him, I clean for him, and I sexually please him. Now, there are other Mexican women that are totally the opposite. And there are some white women who are exactly like me. People should understand that no race is generally the same. Or ever will be. I am proud of my brown skin and to those of you who attempt to pull down our spirits, know that I probably speak better English than you, am more intelligent than you and most likely more attractive as well.
On a lighter note, racist fucks, kiss my brown ass, then kiss your toothless, meth mouth, idiotic girlfriend back home, yeah?
wow

Tempe, AZ

#205 Oct 26, 2012
Most guys and women will be with anything that moves and race has nothing to do with it. I now this by experience. I find some women to be beautiful in all nationalities.
Right Said

Fountain Valley, CA

#206 Dec 10, 2012
Reality wrote:
I just like them for their brown skin, black hair, and big asses. Just that simple.
Where you from? Mexican women are notorious for their FLAT asses. Get your countries straight dude.
Right Said

Fountain Valley, CA

#207 Dec 10, 2012
Why not wrote:
Because we like short, fat, hairy girls
LOL!
itzel

Crown Point, IN

#208 Dec 15, 2012
abc wrote:
white guys will go out with latinas for 2 reasons...
1) white guys want to get laid and latinas have a reputation for being very sexual. they are always ready, willing and able. they are more aggressive then men when it comes to sex.(this is a widespread belief.); and
2) a white guy who can't attract the kind of white woman he wants, will go for a latina. latinas believe being with a white guy is moving up in class (socio-economic) and latinas also want to better their race so they are eager to get with a white.
this applies more to latinas of hispanic ethnicity than latinas with european ethnicity. all the latinos/latinas know what i'm talking about... there is a lot of racism throughout latin america.
sorry, don't mean to sound like a racist, but this is how we white people view it. afterall, it's all the latinos/latinas from 3rd world countries in latin america who keep crossing the border illegally into the u.s. to better themselves in the first place. and one more comment... someone said hispanics will be the majority race in the u.s.... know why? because hispanics keep multiplying and having more kids than the natural born americans. and what's really bad is that you can't afford them. hispanics come to the u.s. with no education and use up all our resources like healthcare, education, housing, jobs, and our roads (where you come from there is only dirt roads)... well that's all going to change because all the illegals will be deported. immigration reform will no longer provide you with the benefits that working americans are being taxed to provide to illegal aliens. no more anchor babies either. then they'll be no incentive for illegals to come to the u.s.
how dare you! we'll do fine just on our own! i have you know that we're the ones who do your dirty work but get no apperciation for it. we multiply just to keep our heritage alive. because our economy in our contries are getting better, we'll ne able to actually afford to be in america. we only work more in america just to send money to our families in our countries.
demi

United States

#209 Dec 15, 2012
Two words, brown nipples
Hispanic Lady

United States

#210 Dec 15, 2012
We are spicier
water

Kitchener, Canada

#211 Dec 19, 2012
Right Said wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you from? Mexican women are notorious for their FLAT asses. Get your countries straight dude.
They do not have flat ass.
water

Kitchener, Canada

#213 Dec 26, 2012
El gringo wrote:
I like mexican women because they are like maids they can cook clean and do anything that I want, they remind me of slaves and its all legal. Don't have to paid them, after about 6 month I kick them out and get another one yeah baby.
That's mean.
water

Kitchener, Canada

#214 Dec 26, 2012
star wrote:
<quoted text> ya right u sound like a piece of trash. U shouldn't treat Mexican girls like that.
I agree with you.
john

United States

#215 Dec 26, 2012
i am a white male and i like latinas because they are strong,sexy, and have great personalitys NOT because i feel i can dominate them or any other reason. i am talking to one now and she is the sweetest person i think ive ever met go latina women!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Oficial de Relaciones Públicas Rick Pauza 13 min Para Mijares 2
Nuestros amigos del Topix nos informan 15 min Para Mijares 2
memo el dj de geras bar 19 min prudencia 7
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 46 min Waco 1909 22,567
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 59 min Gasman 18,321
Public Notice: Coal mine and Conspiracy Against... 1 hr Ignorant Who 14
HipHop show in ep. 1 hr Nick 8
New restaurant next to Tractor Supply 4 hr Chickn 36
•••
•••

Eagle Pass Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Pass People Search