who are the men who most likely cheat on their wives

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
azucar

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Name them:
canela

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2012
azucar wrote:
Name them:
tu papa!
badboy

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Ya van a empesar a de ser una wife q sospecha
Winner

Lytle, TX

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Statistically, alpha males are more likely to stray.
azucar

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2012
badboy wrote:
Ya van a empesar a de ser una wife q sospecha
Tienes miedo que tu nombre salga o que?
azucar

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2012
canela wrote:
<quoted text>
tu papa!
Ijole adevinastes. Yey!!
FYI

Geronimo, TX

#7 Jun 14, 2012
All the EMT's who work for the private ambulance companies here in Eagle Pass
I know..... one of them is my boyfriend
off

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2012
FYI wrote:
All the EMT's who work for the private ambulance companies here in Eagle Pass
I know..... one of them is my boyfriend
Pobrecita
mine

Manor, TX

#9 Jun 14, 2012
FYI wrote:
All the EMT's who work for the private ambulance companies here in Eagle Pass
I know..... one of them is my boyfriend
Fred S.
Fact

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2012
Men who drink are most likely to cheat.
FYI

Geronimo, TX

#11 Jun 14, 2012
off wrote:
<quoted text>
Pobrecita
No.... enjoying every minute, you must be a wife...lose some weight and learn how to cook and clean your house ASAP
funny

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jun 14, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... enjoying every minute, you must be a wife...lose some weight and learn how to cook and clean your house ASAP
O please sweetie that's what thepigs always say. Why would you want to be with a married guy? Is that the highest you can go? Someone who wants you for one thing..Wouldn't you want someone who appreciates you and loves you? Wow what is this world coming to. I am a wife and no Im not fat nor dirty ,None of the above and trust me what goes around does some around. Talking by experience.
Gentleman

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 14, 2012
We all do! Welcome to reality
sheriff

United States

#14 Jun 14, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text> O please sweetie that's what thepigs always say. Why would you want to be with a married guy? Is that the highest you can go? Someone who wants you for one thing..Wouldn't you want someone who appreciates you and loves you? Wow what is this world coming to. I am a wife and no Im not fat nor dirty ,None of the above and trust me what goes around does some around. Talking by experience.
i smell a ho!
Bling Bling

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jun 14, 2012
Ricky el emt le pone los cuernos a celina con una donde trabaja
rainbow

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 14, 2012
FYI wrote:
All the EMT's who work for the private ambulance companies here in Eagle Pass
I know..... one of them is my boyfriend
If you know he's cheating why are you still with him? Dump his a ss before it gets worst mija. Once a cheater always a cheater.
rainbow

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jun 14, 2012
mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred S.
El calvo?
rainbow

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 14, 2012
azucar wrote:
Name them:
How about we name girls too?
emt

Eagle Pass, TX

#19 Jun 14, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... enjoying every minute, you must be a wife...lose some weight and learn how to cook and clean your house ASAP
evey minute ? yea right pendeja, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY HO' his fkn others too so stfu
that's enough

United States

#20 Jun 14, 2012
emt wrote:
<quoted text>evey minute ? yea right pendeja, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY HO' his fkn others too so stfu
Con eso se conforma la mensa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dos Republicas Mines: More roads paved 2 min hmunozmijares 3
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Fossilfarts 18,776
Spurs Championship trophy coming to Casino Octo... 21 min Spurs 4
Who was the couple that died on Highway 57 this... 41 min MoreInfo 6
Dos Republicas gaining momentum 59 min Yes 1
Scoooby 1 hr Tony 2
Accident on 57 1 hr OnTheRoad 3
Eagle Pass Dating
Find my Match

Eagle Pass Jobs

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eagle Pass News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eagle Pass

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]