North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

My dumbass husband is a Border Patrol and doesn't want to give me the divorce !!!! What do u do? I'm caught in the middle between two relationships. I have a good job to supportcmy family. But what do I do do i divorce him or not??? What do I do to discover my true feelings? How do I know which one man I want and has the best future for my family and I? Plz I need advice......
mmm

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

que mala onda del divorcio., pero por que??? mejor hagan terapia de familia, tal vez salven su matrimonio., y si no se puede., haganse socios., traigan indocumentados y micha y micha"" no te creas., good luck!!
Joe

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

To Frustrated:::
If you were not too busy whoring around you wouldnt be in that situation. You should divorce your husband so he can find him a real woman who can keep her legs closed and spread them for just anybody. I can tell you are one selfish slut. Shame your husband had to invest time with you.
get over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Keep your problems to yourself, don't put them up here. whats wrong with you. Your husband as border patrol had a reputation to keep for his job and your on here messing it up. To me you are very selfish, being the one who can't decide, calling him the dumbass, and them publishing it on Topix.
I dont know what the deal is in your home but keep it off of topix.
Lonely Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

WTF? Are you really such a huge idiot to admit to adultery on topix? I hope that your husband dumps your butt and the lover finds someone younger and less used up than you. By the way, he isn't giving you a divorce because he is getting evidence to completely clean you out in court thanks to your "good" job.
Carlos

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Her husband is not BP she must be one of those BP haters!!!
Olga

Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Stay with the father of your children.
You should have had time to be a playa' before you got married.
That's what I did,
I was a playa' before but once I got married things chage.
Stay with him unless you want your life to really go downhill!
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

It doesn't matter what we say here, you are probably going to end up doing it anyway. Though it kind of sucks for your husband to be in this predictament, but if that's what you want to be with the other one, well, then do it. Only you know what is really going on, but one thing I'll tell you.....think about your kids!
Jive soul bro

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

Its a bunch of shiit. Another BP hater. Trust me.
LA LOCURA

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Frustrated wrote:
My dumbass husband is a Border Patrol and doesn't want to give me the divorce !!!! What do u do? I'm caught in the middle between two relationships. I have a good job to supportcmy family. But what do I do do i divorce him or not??? What do I do to discover my true feelings? How do I know which one man I want and has the best future for my family and I? Plz I need advice......
WELL FIRST, ANALIZE BOTH LIVES AS A COUPLE. WHERE YOU A GOOD WIFE SINCE DAY 1? WE ALL KNOW THAT IN ORDER FOR OUR HUSBANDS TO BE HAPPY IN A WAY ...THEY SHOULD SEE THAT WE COOK CLEAN AFTER THEM AND BE THERE FOR THEM IN HAPPY AND OR IN SAD MOMENTS. NOW HIM, IF YOU HAVE DONE ALL THAT DO YOU THINK HE IS WORTH IT? SI NO TE AGRADESE TODO LO QUE AS ECHO POR EL ENTONSES MANDALO A LA TISNADA. NO NOS AGAMOS TONTAS Y PONGAN LAS CARTAS SOBRE LA MESA SIN MAS MENTIRAS Y RENCORES... SI AS ECHO TU TRABAJO COMO ESPOSA DALE... PERO SI NO ...YA VALIO! SUERTE AMIGA!

“lol thats sooooo funny”

Since: Dec 09

eagle pass

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

I think you need to work out your problems with your husband. You need to try for your kids.
hhhuu

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Is this other guy his friend? SOME women are good at sleeping with their husbands friends. Why would any married woman allow feeling to take over, might be more lusty then love. And if your husband dont appreciate you, well there's got to be a reason. Why marry in the first place!
Riche

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

This thread is full of pooop. No adult female who is really married to a B.P. agent refers to their spouse as only a "Border Patrol" as she did in the first line. Nobody says "my husband is a border patrol". Dumb ass!
hey

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

u should divorce his ass, put him on child support, get half of what he own and live ur life happy!!!
Yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Riche wrote:
This thread is full of pooop. No adult female who is really married to a B.P. agent refers to their spouse as only a "Border Patrol" as she did in the first line. Nobody says "my husband is a border patrol". Dumb ass!
oh yes they do! I know a girl that always had that phrase in her mouth...until her husband got fired mysteriously from the border patrol!!! jajajaja!!!
THE HUSBAND

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Judged:

I have a feeling this is my wife posting this shit. Just to give everyone an idea, i work for the USBP out of state, we seperated because she cant get away from mommy and papi, she came back to EP, and i stayed working out of state.It's not true i wont give her the divorce, she hasnt ask for it, i dont care about the child support i will have to give her, i care about my kid!!!To who ever shes dating, good luck, shes all yours, just to give you a heads up, you will probably have to spend the rest of youre life with her and her mommy and papi including brothers next to you all the time. You will be eating cakes because she cant cook!!!!I would have to admit they are good cakes for a special occasion, and the only reason she wont ask for the divorce is because i pay the bills, but i dont do it because of her, i do it because of my kid. To my wife, keep up the good work as a slut, i promise i wont say who you are because i love my kid to much.
SINCERELY,
YOURE HUSBAND!!!
lapuraneta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

wow ok bullshit aside my friend i think you should not be airing your problems like that! in my humble opinion talk to her and fix this or atleast try u sound like a good man !!!
really

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

why don't u just leave her and take custody of your child? it seems like both of u aren't happy.
IIts Not To Late

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Reveal the name of the dirty skank and have her lose her connections to mommi and daddy. Nobody likes a cheating hoe in EP... much less if they are still married and have kids.
Keepitreal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

Divorce this dude. You'll get plenty of child suppport and can party hard while he is eating sardines and beenie weenies.(Don't forget to have the Child Support increased whenever he gets a pay raise). Party on Girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
paulina balboa 5 min vecinas 4
Quien se acuerda del la Disco Guajardoy Ambiance 7 min Silver Bullet 2
puto de heb 13 min Another partner 3
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min Gasman 17,257
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 23 min Gasman 21,707
mother of a child molester!!! 28 min Joahanna Penelope Huitron 1
ISO~older model mobile home 52 min Elena 1
“True Colors,” LGBTQ Pride Festival Slated for ... 1 hr Por eso no llueve 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Pass Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••