How did Kim Tarkington lose custody of her son to Charlie Patterson?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Concerned

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
What is the real reason? She claims she didn't have an attorney and she lost her son because she left the state of TN without Charlie's permission. They were not married or never had been. Heard there was another reason and I need to know for the safety of my own son. Any information on TN laws or in this case in particular would be greatly appreciated.
Concerned

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Any information would be appreciated.
who made who

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Well i believe if she lost her son it must have been something bad or she still have him.. How much more do you need for the sake of ur own? Where is ur baby moma at? Is she a good mother to? Who knows and who cares!
Concerned

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Actually my ex is dating her and she is telling him she lost him because she moved to the state of Missouri (less than an hour away from Dyersburg), but I heard it is because she left the baby at home with his sister which was only 6 or 7 at the time. I am concerned for my 3 year old son. I don't feel if she is fit enough to have custody of her own son she shouldn't ever be around mine. He's dumb, he is thinking with his man part and not with his brain.
who made who

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Ok true nuff! So go out and find someone else. Who you might could trust to be around ur son!
Anon1970

New Salisbury, IN

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Take care of your own booger eater
Concerned

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2012
I do take care of my son but he does go to his dad's 2 weekends a month and if she isnt fit to have custody of her son, she doesn't need to be around my son. I need to talk to Charlie directly or need to find out the TN state law about custody. Is it hard or easy to take a child from their mother in TN?
julie

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2012
do you mean charlie patton... he works at dyersburg electric, very good daddy and man.
Concerned

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2012
Maybe so. Does he have custody of his son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Julia 150,065
missing man ? 29 min want to no 146
Shannon White Heathcott Cannon Cook 41 min disgust 3
God is Great 1 hr makes no sense 135
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr guest 97,297
Dyersburg Hospital garnishing wages without not... 2 hr BobbyRay 20
Caleb Hendrix 2 hr Funny 1
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 2 hr Cynthia 50
Grecians Steak House 3 hr ItsaShame 26
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs