bob

Crozier, VA

#65406 Sep 13, 2012
bno wrote:
I don't think bob is U7m.
thank you

Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#65407 Sep 13, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe along the edge. The woods are pretty dense and it's not flat land. Would explain a tweaked knee, too.
Not inferring that I've been there. I downloaded google earth and their program is excellent. If you choose to, you can fly a plane with that program. You can fly over an area that shows all the houses, buildings and waterways. I flew around the bluffs over by Bledsoe Cemetery a few times and around the swift house a time or two. That's not all I do though. I've flown through the Arch in St. Louis, into the Grand Canyon and every other site I could think of. It shows a lot of topographical information. It shows the woods near the house as a natural drainage system for the immediate
area. It's got little ravines, like a finger system, that collects water runoff. A little creek emerges out of the area and runs off to a larger creek.
To be able to travel that area at night, there would have to be a clear, well worn path.
Yes, it's very cool. I did the same Google earth thing and saw it was difficult to traverse in the dark. And I thought of the knee as well. Can't rule out a flashlight, though that would've been risky.

Signing off for the night. Be back tomorrow. BTW loved the heckle and jsuckyl show.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65408 Sep 13, 2012
bno wrote:
I don't think bob is U7m.
Neither one is a truck driver.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65409 Sep 13, 2012
bob wrote:
Shame on you ! I have not got to prove nothing to you! You have shown your azz enough.
lol
bno

Mannford, OK

#65410 Sep 13, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither one is a truck driver.
If I'm wrong, it will become apparent soon enough.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65411 Sep 13, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's very cool. I did the same Google earth thing and saw it was difficult to traverse in the dark. And I thought of the knee as well. Can't rule out a flashlight, though that would've been risky.
Signing off for the night. Be back tomorrow. BTW loved the heckle and jsuckyl show.
The show was a dud tonight, but I guess we can count on some early robo posting.
It's not a flashlight that I'd rule out. It's the terrain.
I've had major knee surgery and have an idea of what it takes to fully heal from that. After six weeks of immobilization it takes about a week after that before you can walk without a cane. After that, flat ground is fairly simple to navigate without limping. A slanted surface is totally different though, even after 7 months. A person can come back from major knee surgery after 7 months, but we're talking about professional athletes who have the best surgeons, trainers and rehab people in the world. For the average person, it takes more than a year to get back to some kind of normalcy.
The only thing I'm saying is that the woods looked a little too rough to be traveled easily, but the edge of the woods kept the perp off the road and close to cover if needed.
Have a great day tomorrow. It's already 1:30 here and I need some sleep too.
bob

Crozier, VA

#65412 Sep 13, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>Neither one is a truck driver.
if your ip is right then let's see dyersburg to Chicago to Kentucky back to dyersburg 3 times a week I stay at white land In.you should know it very well 8hr ride to Chicago 3 hr to white land In.11 hrs all I can drive I shut down for 10 hr then go again.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65413 Sep 13, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm wrong, it will become apparent soon enough.
You know me, on the first misuse or your and you're is enough to sway me. Right along with any every sinces, quite/quiets and dangling participles.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65414 Sep 13, 2012
*of
lol
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65415 Sep 13, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
if your ip is right then let's see dyersburg to Chicago to Kentucky back to dyersburg 3 times a week I stay at white land In.you should know it very well 8hr ride to Chicago 3 hr to white land In.11 hrs all I can drive I shut down for 10 hr then go again.
At Love's place?
Bwaaahahahahahahahahahaha
No mechanic, no food, no showers. Use to be a Flying J, or something like that. They moved up the highway to Greenwood Road.
Try google one more time.
bno

Mannford, OK

#65416 Sep 13, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
You know me, on the first misuse or your and you're is enough to sway me. Right along with any every sinces, quite/quiets and dangling participles.
99% of the time you're right, too. That's what bob said earlier, that u7m had ruined it for any new people wanting to post.
At least he thinks U7m is an idiot, too.
bno

Mannford, OK

#65417 Sep 13, 2012
bno wrote:
I don't think bob is U7m.
OMG, U7m will see this as me attacking Dawg, and I'll be kicked out of the make believe clan. What Will I do, wah, wah. ROFLSHMBAB
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65418 Sep 13, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, U7m will see this as me attacking Dawg, and I'll be kicked out of the make believe clan. What Will I do, wah, wah. ROFLSHMBAB
lol
bob

Crozier, VA

#65419 Sep 13, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>At Love's place?
Bwaaahahahahahahahahahaha
No mechanic, no food, no showers. Use to be a Flying J, or something like that. They moved up the highway to Greenwood Road.
Try google one more time.
no your wrong that's whitestown your talking about I said white land exit 95 3 truck stops the j ,pilot , and loves call the scale house in seamore ask when the scales will be fixed you don't live their now what you google again I know !
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65420 Sep 13, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of the time you're right, too. That's what bob said earlier, that u7m had ruined it for any new people wanting to post.
At least he thinks U7m is an idiot, too.
Thanks for that confidence.
I always try to be open and receptive, but I've also seen this game in the poster's history.
Call me jaded.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65421 Sep 13, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
no your wrong that's whitestown your talking about I said white land exit 95 3 truck stops the j ,pilot , and loves call the scale house in seamore ask when the scales will be fixed you don't live their now what you google again I know !
Well my, my. A truck driver that can't read a map. Imagine that.
Seymour, IN is 50 miles south of Whiteland. Only one gas station that has truck accomodations at the Whiteland exit. And it's a dump that was vacated by Flying J a long time ago.
Greenwood developed their exit with millions of square feet of warehouses and drew the truckstop business to the warehouse doors. Whiteland has nothing. No McDonalds, no Wendy's, no Burger King, no flippin' nothing except a run down gas station and maybe an RV lot. Not sure.
bob

Crozier, VA

#65423 Sep 13, 2012
I hope everybody calls you are wrong!! By the way a scale house is a weigh station FYI It is closed for repair Oh a map not going to tell you fuel stops jack.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#65424 Sep 13, 2012
JustMe wrote:
Just curious..but does anyone put any stock in the "hammer rumor"??
I guess I don't really have an opinion on that. I suppose that could be possible. Depending on what the "apparent injury/ies" are which maybe why the autopsy results are sealed.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65425 Sep 13, 2012
bob gave up.
Imagine that.
I live about 10 miles north of the Whiteland exit. Every highway exit has something, but in this case there's nothing to draw a truck driver that drives a route three times a week.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65426 Sep 13, 2012
Well, I was mistaken.
<boink, bangs forehead on desk>
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 6 min impulse 4,243
A Question for Renters in Dyersburg 13 min guest 15
Shocked...Not 14 min cry baby 15
snitches 24 min Guest 8
funky finger 1 hr wow 9
not one day (Nov '12) 1 hr Missy 2,776
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 1 hr guest 43
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 1 hr guest 39
unlicensed tattooing (May '12) 1 hr Angry Mama 163

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at March 28 at 9:20PM CDT

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]