Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text> STFU. GO awwway
Oh my goodness Twilight! Hasty! Now? I ask you that you might as well tell people where the other phone was found! I don't think it is going to hurt anything at all!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
There was an arrest charge for him. He was operating two meth labs. I originally posted the article back in March. I will repost it(later tonight or tomorrow )
Mrs Tea, it was not the same man or location.

Kirbyville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Look I am going to say this once, and only once. Read it, understand it, comprehend it I don't care. John Hogshooter has been cleared for a long time. John is still getting bashed for this murder. I bet he is tired of it.
And if I was a killer, and was trying to put the blame on somebody, these brothers would be the sort. Jackson can be pretty intimidating, but I don't believe they killed her. It was someone who knew the area and someone who thought they were covering their tracks. But it's just a matter of time until an arrest is made.
bob

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Whoaaaa boy!! You have attacked one of dawg's clansman/clanswomen! Now! You will be attacked hard here, as long as you are here.
well real ummmmmm it's like this you kinda ruined it for all of us!! You change your name all the time & have talks with yourself Im on my iPad name here is bob real name btw when I post with my phone it's big bang theory I haven't took time to change the name go to bed ummmmm looking forward for some good reads Friday we know you will be coaching or storm chasing
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

JustMe wrote:
JSYWK wrote:
My biggest mistake was thinking that I could somehow 'enlighten' someone on here as to the true facts! Wrong answer! No one wants to know the answers, they only want fairytales, so you can have your fairytales and when this is all said and done, then you will know the REAL STORY, then you can back up, sit down, and shake you head and realize that you never had a clue!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
Well, there ya go!! All she wanted to do was ENLIGHTEN us on people she never even knew! Go figure... LoL ;)
Great!
I can now say, "I'm Enlightened".
woo hoo.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Emanon wrote:
not trying to mess with the Klan...just seems weird to ask questions that have been answered and answered and answered.
OK! Got it!!
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Emanon wrote:
not trying to mess with the Klan...just seems weird to ask questions that have been answered and answered and answered.
Eeehh.. join in or don't!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Emanon wrote:
Don't worry. There is no clan except in u7m pea brain.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text> You are eat up with jealousy because you can't be dawg or a clanswoman. Get over it already.
Twilight, can you verify my description of the wooded area at Millsfield highway and Harness Road? The area between the Swift home and the spot where Karen's vehicle was found.
bno

Mannford, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness Twilight! Hasty! Now? I ask you that you might as well tell people where the other phone was found! I don't think it is going to hurt anything at all!
You just accused a poster on the arrest thread of being Twilight, because that poster doesn't think Box is a good sheriff. Now you're trying to get her to tell a rumor that she's already said she won't tell. If you have all the inside info as you keep saying (mostly lying about), then Box has already given you that info. I'm with Twilight, STFU and go away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Grammar police: Please excuse my grammar. I have a splitting headache and u7m is like a dang mosquito that won't go away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Twilight, can you verify my description of the wooded area at Millsfield highway and Harness Road? The area between the Swift home and the spot where Karen's vehicle was found.
You are 100% correct.
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Meth labs discovered in home on Booths Point Road
Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dyersburg State Gazette

Hogshooter
The Dyer County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit arrested a suspect early Monday morning for initiation of methamphetamine manufacture.
Jackson Hogshooter, 36, 158 Booths Point Road, was taken into custody by agents around midnight at his residence after a search warrant for methamphetamine production was executed.

Narcotics agents received information from a confidential informant that Hogshooter was allegedly cooking meth at his residence. Agent Stoney Hughes, assisted by Sgt. Heath Walker, Sgt. Danny Petrie and Cpl. Chris Chism, arrived at Hogshooter's residence and served the warrant to him and began a search of the house. Inside the house, agents reportedly found numerous items used in the production of meth as well as two meth labs. Also, during the course of the search, Walker discovered a wireless surveillance camera mounted on the front porch, which pointed to the road. The images were allegedly being received on a flat-screen television in the living room.

Hogshooter allegedly admitted to using meth to the agents and stated the reason he made meth was so he didn't have to deal with anyone else.

He was taken into custody and $156 in cash, the flat-screen television and surveillance equipment were seized by the agents. He appeared in Dyer County General Sessions Court on Monday and was released on a $6,000 bond.

Dyer County Sheriff Jeff Box stated he and his agents are taking an aggressive stance against meth in Dyer County and are actively seeking out suspects who make and sell the drug.

"The guys are going after these people with these meth labs and making arrests," said Box.

A disposal unit from the Tennessee Meth Task Force arrived on the scene and took possession of the alleged meth labs and related materials so they could be disposed of.

Crime Stoppers of Dyer County paid out a reward for the information that led to Hogshooter's arrest.

Copyright 2012 Dyersburg State Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

----------
Comments
Note: The nature of the
bob

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Twilight2 wrote:
Grammar police: Please excuse my grammar. I have a splitting headache and u7m is like a dang mosquito that won't go away.
Friday will be better he will be gone I hope lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Friday will be better he will be gone I hope lol
Nah, just different name.
bob

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>Twilight, can you verify my description of the wooded area at Millsfield highway and Harness Road? The area between the Swift home and the spot where Karen's vehicle was found.
if she can't I can do it Sunday I'm on my way back from Maryland.

Covington, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Look I am going to say this once, and only once. Read it, understand it, comprehend it I don't care. John Hogshooter has been cleared for a long time. John is still getting bashed for this murder. I bet he is tired of it.
Set up...like a bowling pin...Knocked down it gets to wearin' thin...

Who would ever expect to be hearing from the greatful dead.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Twilight2 wrote:
Allergies?
Weed pollen has been high for 6 weeks or so. Never had any kind of allergies in my younger years but it's sure been bothering me in recent years. I hate the nagging headache that comes with it.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

<watches the creeping bob>
bob

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, just different name.
lol .....your prolly right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,861 - 63,880 of95,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

164 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
jeannie ramey and justin mcguire (Dec '11) 5 min Matt Nichols 15
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min NTMD8OR 123,955
ermco 28 min yalrlazy 8
Stilhaus Kitchens Review 39 min nyoweng 1
God 53 min Mysterious 11
Do you approve of Jeff Box as Dyer County Sheriff? (Jun '12) 54 min Lord help us 126
Angel Food Ministries 58 min chrissy 5
Melissa Crews of Cold Noses Warm Hearts Rescue? (Aug '12) 7 hr guest2 55
heart broken 9 hr believer 71
New City Mayor 22 hr Agree 50
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••