Search for Missing Karen Swift

Alexander, AR

#59438 Aug 9, 2012
Queue: An automobile has "BRAKES". A piece of glass has "BREAKS".Just trying to help you before the topix police catch this.JMO

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59439 Aug 9, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> This is exactly what happened in my brother's case. Only he was lured there and murdered.It was a small town ,they had no friends nor family no connections what so ever there.The detective that worked his case told us that, we already thought it.
I am so sorry kbell, I had no idea you lost a brother to murder. How horrid. I hope they caught the person responsible, and that they are serving life or death.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#59440 Aug 9, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew absolutely NOTHING about Karen until I saw on the news where she disappeared. Think whatever you want to think, you have some really weird ideas. How would I post from April 2011 about something that had not happened? You seem to be the one that thinks they are psychic, not me. And NOOOOOOO, I do NOT know what you are talking about. I know NOTHING about anything that happened to ANYONE that I did not know in April 2011. So stuff it. You are way off course.
Were there "goods" in April 2012 as well? Why don't you fill all of us in on that part.
JSYWKWIH wrote:
I knew absolutely NOTHING about Karen

You should've stopped right there! ;)
And, you still don't KNOW anything about Karen! ;) LoL
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#59441 Aug 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh therein lies the crux of the matter...if the killer is indeed sleeping well and no remorse, there is no forgiveness. I like to think that the killer is troubled by his cowardly act every day, at least the worry of an arrest if not sorrow over what he did. Since it I just our opinion, I am going to stick with mine. I don't want to believe that a husband could kill his wife and feel only smug.
I do believe the killer is haunted. JMO
Also, I hope the killer IS haunted EVERY moment.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#59442 Aug 9, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8-legZw83cgXX
Hippie days? A 2 dollar bottle of wine and a funny cigarette. Listen closely!
Another day and you're still at it. Who started it today? Hmmmm You or JSYWKWIH?? Ya'lls obsession with Dawg is nuts! Dork..

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#59443 Aug 9, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day and you're still at it. Who started it today? Hmmmm You or JSYWKWIH?? Ya'lls obsession with Dawg is nuts! Dork..
It was a joke. I laid off of dawg on this one. I was focused on more of what they were talking about david moving to Dyersburg with a seven year plan to kill Karen.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#59444 Aug 9, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ok! Let's go this route if I was off topic. Someone said that David and them moved here in 2004 if that is correct. So, are you telling me that he had a seven year plan in the makings to kill someone? Boy, that was a long azz plan wasn't it? I don't think so. Can't rule out David still. But a seven year plan? Yea right!
I think you may be off on your date. I think they had only lived there around 4 years when this occurred. I could be off a little, but I don't think I'm off that much.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59445 Aug 9, 2012
I kind of find it hard to believe that David would move his family to Dyersburg to commit murder. But on the other hand before I move or purchase a house anywhere, I would check out the crime rate of the city or county. Also I would check to see if the city had an excellent school system. I think this would be one of the first things a person would do before buying a home.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#59446 Aug 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that always the catch. You can't put it behind you until you deal with it. It has been my experience that this applies to almost every mistake we make in life. Can't go around it...gotta go through it.

I'm no Bible or religious scholar, by any means. But I also disagree with JSYWK (imagine that)lol ..Yes, God does forgive..but I believe in under to recieve God's forgiveness..we must own up to our sins. Which, IMO, in this case would include confessing and taking man's punishment... How can we live in God's light and hold something so dark and never take responsibility?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#59447 Aug 9, 2012
ginger wrote:
It is sad that this murder will never be solved I hope and pray for the family that they can move on with their lives.
You wish it will never be solved. Too bad your genie fell out of the bottle years ago.
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

#59448 Aug 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
Queue: An automobile has "BRAKES". A piece of glass has "BREAKS".Just trying to help you before the topix police catch this.JMO
Thank you. Wouldn't want that. Let me return the favor.... There's at least one space if not two after a period when starting a new sentence.:)

Location hidden

#59449 Aug 9, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may be off on your date. I think they had only lived there around 4 years when this occurred. I could be off a little, but I don't think I'm off that much.
2004 may have been right. Do you think he moved his family here, because of his home based business might have been better?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59450 Aug 9, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know about what is taking so long, but the report came back clean. According to family it is clean.
LIAR. LIAR.
Truth

North Hollywood, CA

#59451 Aug 9, 2012
Chant namu myoho renge kyo to find her.

Location hidden

#59452 Aug 9, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR. LIAR.
That's what I was told!
Hope

Mountain Home, AR

#59453 Aug 9, 2012
What does it matter who cheated on who? Why do children keep getting bought into this? We should focus our discussion on a woman that was brutally murdered. Karen's family and her true friends wants answers.
The top 5 reasons to murder
#5: Alcohol and drugs

In last place: is just being plain high. Picture the scene: you've been down the pub and had one or two dozen pints. You stumble home, to find your wife hasn't even left you any dinner out, let alone put the washing on. I mean, what were you supposed to do? Be warned however: the only kind of hangover worse than waking up in the morning next to a pig, is waking up next to a dead pig.

#4: Revenge

By far my favourite category. You've got to wonder if this should even really be classed as a crime. Certainly "he had it coming" should be a perfectly acceptable defence. People in this category probably figured they'd get away with it. I mean, if they had any faith in the legal system, they wouldn't be taking matters into their own hands in the first place.

#3: Money

In at three, is cold hard cash. One scenario might be that the job centre was way on the other side of town, where as your elderly rich relative lived just around the corner. And lets face it his best years were behind him anyway. Or perhaps you'd spent too much time planning how to get into the bank and not enough time planning how you'd get out afterwards. Which is really probably the trickier part.

You might be one of those people that think that this is the most despicable reason to do away with another human being. But consider this: how much would I really have to pay you to kill Paris Hilton?

#2: No apparent motive

Or as I like to think of it, "lazy police work". This category might not have made it to second place if the law enforcement agencies were a little more determined on finding out the truth. And by finding the truth, I don't just mean 'lets plant a glove and hope it fits'. Of course it could be that there really is no motive. In which case we could just blame video games or something.

#1: The domestic argument

My source indicated that "domestic includes jealousy, desertion/termination of relationship, and other domestic altercation.". It seems our favourite excuse to bump someone off is the ol' crime of passion. I guess it just goes to show that you *can* love someone too much. Or not enough. Until scientists determine the exact amount you're supposed to love someone, we're all just going to have to watch our backs.

irrelevantvoice.blogspot.com/.../10/top-5-rea... ...

Location hidden

#59454 Aug 9, 2012
Truth wrote:
Chant namu myoho renge kyo to find her.

Discovering the unknown within through a revolution in religious thinking

Search Contact NBAA

A Definition of Namu-myoho-renge-kyo

Namu or Nam (an abbreviation of Namu that some Buddhists use) means devotion or direction. At any given moment, you are directing your life a certain way. For example, at work your mind may be consumed by the details of your job. At that moment, your life is directed toward your work. You are thinking about work and taking action on those thoughts. In Buddhism, the more you focus your life on the the Law of Life itself the happier you will become. The way to focus your life on the Law of life is to chant Namu- myoho-renge-kyo.

In the words of Nichiren ,“What then does myo signify? It is simply the mysterious nature of our life from moment to moment, which the mind cannot comprehend or words express. When we look into our own mind at any moment, we perceive neither color nor form to verify that it exists. Yet we still cannot say that it does not exist, for many differing thoughts continually occur. The mind cannot be considered either to exist or not to exist. Life is indeed an elusive reality that transcends both the words and concepts of existence and nonexistence, yet exhibits the qualities of both. It is the mystic entity of the Middle Way that is the ultimate reality. Myo is the name given to the mystic nature of life, and ho, to its manifestations.”(4)

Renge literally means lotus flower, which symbolizes the wonder of this Law.(4) The lotus flower was chosen to symbolize cause and effect. Its flowers and seeds are evident at the same time which further illustrates the simultaneity of cause and effect. This is an important concept of Buddhism and one that is at once simple, yet extremely profound. The very concept itself negates predestination and gives full control for one’s destiny back to its originator — the one who caused your destiny in the first place — you. With a profound understanding of cause and effect, you can recognize the causes for enlightenment and the causes for suffering.

Kyo means teaching or sutra. It is the instruction shared between one Buddha and another. It is the path of development of your own Buddhahood and the Buddhahood of all others. This may be one of the most difficult concepts to accept. It is not the teacher, but the teachings that are the key. To mistake the teacher as the source of the realization of Buddhahood is to misplace the source of true and universal enlightenment. We do not worship the person, the Buddha. We revere the correct teachings or Law of Buddhism. These teachings are the Lotus Sutra, and they form the path to enlightenment for all people universally. Again, from the words of Nichiren,“If one understands that one’s life is myo, then one also understands that others’ lives are all entities of the Mystic Law. This realization is the mystic kyo, or sutra.”(4-5) The teachings of kyo are the source, the means, the entrance, and the door for all people to open the enlightened condition of Buddhahood within their own lives. It is a teaching which does not separate the spiritual world from the phenomenal world in which we live. It states that the very sounds of our voices are inextricably linked to the spirituality within us. Our lives are full and complete here, right now. Our lives are not separated by time or space from our spiritual selves.

Hmmmm? Strange!

Alexander, AR

#59455 Aug 9, 2012
Thank You ,Queue. I hope that someday I will be as smart as you,but I doubt it. Did you ever consider PRAYING for everyone involved here or do you just want the last word? If you put as much effort in saying nice things to people as you do trying to start a fight,the thread could go on,but people like you will be the demise of this thread.Have a good day.
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#59456 Aug 9, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew absolutely NOTHING about Karen until I saw on the news where she disappeared. Think whatever you want to think, you have some really weird ideas. How would I post from April 2011 about something that had not happened? You seem to be the one that thinks they are psychic, not me. And NOOOOOOO, I do NOT know what you are talking about. I know NOTHING about anything that happened to ANYONE that I did not know in April 2011. So stuff it. You are way off course.
Were there "goods" in April 2012 as well? Why don't you fill all of us in on that part.
You have not and will never convince me that you did not know Karen. Yes, you know exactly what I am talking about. Your denial is not convincing.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#59457 Aug 9, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> What kind is that ? Divorced once, twice,? Dawg, did I hear you say you have never been divorced? You must be a kind and good husband you know { the good kind!}
No, never divorced. The closest I came to something like that was living with a girl for a couple years then going our separate ways. No children or pets to argue over.
I think that gave me some practical experience to not make the same mistakes again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A 9.8 earthquake 4 min why 2
help me to understand your language 6 min speaking 13
not one day (Nov '12) 46 min missing 2,862
Jeff Miller is a Murderer (Jun '14) 1 hr guest response 85
Good Painter. 2 hr ChopperBlades 4
Aryan nation the so called brotherhood (Aug '14) 2 hr Pumpkin01 28
recommendations on a good nightclub 2 hr smack backa 7

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]