“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#59409 Aug 9, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that knows all about the retainer.......you tell us!
I feel like witcherin but! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! !

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#59410 Aug 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
Guest-Benton AR
The dog "poison" was anti-freeze. Hogshooter left it out on his OWN property. Dogs wandered onto HIS property and lapped up the anti-freeze. There is, so far, no proof that Karen confronted the guy. But if any confronting was to be done about it, why didn't the MAN of the family do the confronting?
Maybe the "man" knew the dog should not have been out of their own yard and on someone else's property.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59411 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
The why in the world did the Swifts' move there in the first place? Sounds like a dandy place to raise kids to me!
I do not know why the Swift's moved there. Maybe they did not know about the high crime rate. I did not know Dyersburg had that high of a crime rate, until yesterday. I will tell you one thing, it will be a cold day in hell, before I move to Dyersburg. I know people who go to Dyersburg and shop. You will not even catch me shopping in Dyersburg. Since reading their crime rate, I will avoid Dyersburg all together.

I'm from 'Round Here

#59412 Aug 9, 2012
Lisa C Karens Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made sure from day one that the "goods" about Karen were made public. The "goods" have been flowing out of your mouth/keyboard since April 2011. And yeah you know what I am talking about. You are one of the biggest liars on this thread.
I knew absolutely NOTHING about Karen until I saw on the news where she disappeared. Think whatever you want to think, you have some really weird ideas. How would I post from April 2011 about something that had not happened? You seem to be the one that thinks they are psychic, not me. And NOOOOOOO, I do NOT know what you are talking about. I know NOTHING about anything that happened to ANYONE that I did not know in April 2011. So stuff it. You are way off course.

Were there "goods" in April 2012 as well? Why don't you fill all of us in on that part.

I'm from 'Round Here

#59413 Aug 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been thinking about that comment and how it was worded, and why this poster responded in that manner. Very troubling.
What comment are you talking about? Troubling? How can it be troubling when no one seems to know what the hell you are talking about?

I'm from 'Round Here

#59414 Aug 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
Karen will have justice, make no mistake. Whoever is responsible for taking her is already in a hell of his own making and that is just the beginning. No day will ever be truly enjoyable, no nights sleep peaceful. That is without prison.
Always remember that God does not forget and His judgment is fierce.
There WILL BE JUSTICE for KAREN.
Oh, but God DOES forget. When you ask for forgiveness, that sin is forgotten in God's eyes just like it is forgiven.

The person that did this crime is not bothered at all by it. They have no conscience and there they sleep well at night. Their mission was accoomplished and they are very smug about it.

And Curtis

#59415 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
"Hippie days"........now we know what is wrong with you Dawg, your brain is fried! Why don't you have another beer and perhaps a funny cigarette.
Judged:111
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to respond to the accomplice thing....
Truthfully, I can't argue against it. But really, I'd have to rule it out with my premeditation thing. On the WWBD, the last thing you need is a rappy that will spill the beans. No, if a rational, smart person is going to plan a murder with the intentions of getting away with it, don't have a rappy.
The term, rappy, comes from my hippie days.
"Hippie days"........now we know what is wrong with you Dawg, your brain is fried! Why don't you have another beer and perhaps a funny cigarette.Judged:111
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthfully, I can't argue against it. But really, I'd have to rule it out with my premeditation thing. On the WWBD, the last thing you need is a rappy that will spill the beans. No, if a rational, smart person is going to plan a murder with the intentions of getting away with it, don't have a rappy.
"Hippie days"........now we know what is wrong with you Dawg, your brain is fried! Why don't you have another beer and perhaps a funny cigarette.

This is for Dawg!Judged:111
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>

For Dawg!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59416 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, but God DOES forget. When you ask for forgiveness, that sin is forgotten in God's eyes just like it is forgiven.
The person that did this crime is not bothered at all by it. They have no conscience and there they sleep well at night. Their mission was accoomplished and they are very smug about it.
Ahh therein lies the crux of the matter...if the killer is indeed sleeping well and no remorse, there is no forgiveness. I like to think that the killer is troubled by his cowardly act every day, at least the worry of an arrest if not sorrow over what he did. Since it I just our opinion, I am going to stick with mine. I don't want to believe that a husband could kill his wife and feel only smug.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59417 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Ahh the good old days, when all that mattered was music, clothes, boys and a good time! Did you never have a teen rebellion? I did, modest tho it was, and I have no regrets, everyone should have a period that tests the boundaries. It is totally out of character for me but those few years were self indulgent and fun. Then I had kids and I considered a hot bath alone self indulgent..lol
bno

Wichita, KS

#59418 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
What do you blame yours on?

And Curtis

#59419 Aug 9, 2012

Hippie days? A 2 dollar bottle of wine and a funny cigarette. Listen closely!

Thackerville, OK

#59420 Aug 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
Karen will have justice, make no mistake. Whoever is responsible for taking her is already in a hell of his own making and that is just the beginning. No day will ever be truly enjoyable, no nights sleep peaceful. That is without prison.
Always remember that God does not forget and His judgment is fierce.
There WILL BE JUSTICE for KAREN.
Not to mention looking into the faces of her innocent children, wondering, "do they know?"

Thackerville, OK

#59421 Aug 9, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly But I could not do that myself. Especially after forming a bond and relationship with my own flesh and blood. I wouldn't care what the other bio parent requested.
Neither could I, Q, but my ex did.

Thackerville, OK

#59422 Aug 9, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it taking so long for evidence of the breaks being tampered with? I mean...shouldn't all it take is for a skilled break mechanic to figure that out along with some other small forensics? Did toxicology come back clean?
It's odd how quiet the Naifeh wreck story has been. It died almost as soon as it happened. Why? City attorney kills 3 people, nearly died himself, LE orders BAT/drug test and not a word since.

Thackerville, OK

#59423 Aug 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
I do think that his past relationship and the child it produced caused years worth of resentment on both sides. I believe that Karen was good to the child, she wouldn't blame him for being born, but blame David? Yup , I am sure. He might have felt relief about the child being adopted, financially and marriage-wise. I doubt he thought about the ramifications of much of anything he did, both affairwise and Karenwise.
This is quite a good observation. I believe that's how I would react as well.

In my eyes the child is an innocent, to be loved and protected.

The cheating husband - another thing altogether. I may have been able to eventually forgive, but I'd never forget.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#59424 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
No one else has been "officially" named either, genius!
Remember that handwriting on the wall that I keep reminding you of? I can't make you read it, but it's there.
Why is it that DS read it and lawyered up, but you seem totally oblivious? Huh?
Most of your posts make no sense and I have no desire to roll around in the mud with you.

And Curtis

#59425 Aug 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh the good old days, when all that mattered was music, clothes, boys and a good time! Did you never have a teen rebellion? I did, modest tho it was, and I have no regrets, everyone should have a period that tests the boundaries. It is totally out of character for me but those few years were self indulgent and fun. Then I had kids and I considered a hot bath alone self indulgent..lol
How old are ya'll here 75?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#59426 Aug 9, 2012
MindTrap wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know why the Swift's moved there. Maybe they did not know about the high crime rate. I did not know Dyersburg had that high of a crime rate, until yesterday. I will tell you one thing, it will be a cold day in hell, before I move to Dyersburg. I know people who go to Dyersburg and shop. You will not even catch me shopping in Dyersburg. Since reading their crime rate, I will avoid Dyersburg all together.
Maybe "someone" intentionally looked for a good place to kill and get away with it.
:o
lol

And Curtis

#59427 Aug 9, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "someone" intentionally looked for a good place to kill and get away with it.
:o
lol
Still could have been someone from the farms?

And Curtis

#59428 Aug 9, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that handwriting on the wall that I keep reminding you of? I can't make you read it, but it's there.
Why is it that DS read it and lawyered up, but you seem totally oblivious? Huh?
Most of your posts make no sense and I have no desire to roll around in the mud with you.
Maybe, someone set him up? Like a woman? Maybe? He got him for protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boycott cracker barrel 17 min senior remark 19
dyersburg gay guy (Feb '10) 1 hr Paula 19
cps and drug testing parents 3 hr concerned in newbern 1
Touchdowns (Dec '12) 3 hr smh 31
God is Great 3 hr guest 988
N e body know lorraine burns (Nov '09) 4 hr half sister 11
All lonely WOMEN must read!! 5 hr guest 2
Box cover up 7 hr guest 24
Dairy Queen 23 hr bubba 13
Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions