Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

At the end of the day, we still have a case of domestic homicide.
This is not rocket science, nor is it brain surgery. It is what it is.
Sad, but true.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
At the end of the day, we still have a case of domestic homicide.
This is not rocket science, nor is it brain surgery. It is what it is.
Sad, but true.
And, justice for Karen.
ginger

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

It is sad that this murder will never be solved I hope and pray for the family that they can move on with their lives.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Karen will have justice, make no mistake. Whoever is responsible for taking her is already in a hell of his own making and that is just the beginning. No day will ever be truly enjoyable, no nights sleep peaceful. That is without prison.
Always remember that God does not forget and His judgment is fierce.

There WILL BE JUSTICE for KAREN.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
Karen will have justice, make no mistake. Whoever is responsible for taking her is already in a hell of his own making and that is just the beginning. No day will ever be truly enjoyable, no nights sleep peaceful. That is without prison.
I agree.
REAL TWAIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
Well said!
And ummm, I know for a FACT ole Jeff has hid, and protected some from crimes they have committed. Albeit, they weren't murder, but crimes nonetheless. That makes me think that he WOULD try to protect a friend. Completely discouraging.
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible the bio-mom requested it. Perhaps she remarried and the new husband wanted to adopt.
Possibly But I could not do that myself. Especially after forming a bond and relationship with my own flesh and blood. I wouldn't care what the other bio parent requested.
Hopeless

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

It is sad that this murder will never be solved I hope and pray for the family that they can move on with their lives.

I hope that is not true.
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The rumor continues. The Naifeh family has been saying there is a witness somewhere in Hornbeak. According to one of the family members, that it has been said that he was not flying around those hills and curves, and that he lost control of the car. There was no beer found in his car, and he wasn't drinking at the time. The family is really defending this cause. According to the rumor, it seems the one that investigated the accident is even confused. The rumor about his brakes is getting stronger that they were tampered with.
Why is it taking so long for evidence of the breaks being tampered with? I mean...shouldn't all it take is for a skilled break mechanic to figure that out along with some other small forensics? Did toxicology come back clean?
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true, w. But it would seem to be very confusing and traumatic for the child seeing as how he already had a relationship with DS, Karen, and his brothers. I suppose we may never know.
I am wondering if DS blamed Karen, probably erroneously, as the years went by, which may have added to his "simmering."
GG...I swear we are soul-sistas! LOL! We think so much alike on so many things here. I also have been thinking that maybe he resented Karen for him deciding to do this. Maybe in his own mind, he regretted the affair and did whatever he could do to rid himself of the reminders.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. But it is not too far out there to speculate that when it was all agreed upon, he felt some relief that he was no longer financially responsible for the child. Secretly relieved about that aspect, if not others as well. Kind of "out of sight, out of mind" mentality; one that maybe backfired as time went by.
I missed this last night. Sorry.
The first word that comes to my mind when I read your post was "conscience". It's my belief that a father's bond is never the same as a mother's bond with a child. Dads know that they will always play second fiddle to the mother.
What was DS to do or say when the bio mother said she had someone who wanted to adopt the boy? If that were the case, it was a win - win for all involved, until the conscience creeped in. I think everyone second guesses themselves.
In the end, he had no plans to play second fiddle for a second time.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

I do think that his past relationship and the child it produced caused years worth of resentment on both sides. I believe that Karen was good to the child, she wouldn't blame him for being born, but blame David? Yup , I am sure. He might have felt relief about the child being adopted, financially and marriage-wise. I doubt he thought about the ramifications of much of anything he did, both affairwise and Karenwise.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
True. And if I remember correct, the dogs supposedly went onto the neighbors property to access the poison.
The best I remember the article said, DS watched the dog go on the neighbor's property.From there I don't remember what was said.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
He might have felt relief about the child being adopted, financially and marriage-wise. I doubt he thought about the ramifications of much of anything he did, both affairwise and Karenwise.
I think this is a generalized male trait. Not all are like this, but a large majority are.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> The best I remember the article said, DS watched the dog go on the neighbor's property.From there I don't remember what was said.
I think you're right. How else would they know where the poison came from?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh waaaaaaaaaaaaa.
And we've heard what kind of men you know.
Go brag to someone who will be impressed, like ummmm.
You have no idea WHAT kind of men I know.........they beat your kind all to hell, I can tell you that!(And I don't mean beat up!)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I checked, she isn't the official unnamed poi in a murder investigation. If you haven't caught on, that's what this is all about. A murder.
No one else has been "officially" named either, genius!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I want to think differently, I have to agree with you.
I had a short but sweet encounter with the TBI and I walked away with the impression that those guys don't mess around. So my hope has always been that the TBI's participation here will make a difference.
I'll admit, one short but sweet encounter doesn't drive the statistics. And the statistics aren't good.
Was you 'short, sweet encounter, when TBI arrested you for something?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it taking so long for evidence of the breaks being tampered with? I mean...shouldn't all it take is for a skilled break mechanic to figure that out along with some other small forensics? Did toxicology come back clean?
Don't know about what is taking so long, but the report came back clean. According to family it is clean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I can follow you on that path.
A few months ago I checked out the Shelby County Medical Examiner. I posted a couple links here. She would be the local DA's number one witness, so her credentials need to be good. After that, there's a lot of DNA evidence that was collected and processed. The local DA needs some damn good forensic scientists to make the case against the perp. Why? Because DS hired someone who can produce credible experts to discredit anything. There's hundreds and hundreds of "respected" forensic scientists out there. And they're for hire. Sometimes it simply comes down to money. Who has it, and who doesn't.
Wonder if Farese's retainer's been paid yet.
You are the one that knows all about the retainer.......you tell us!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,941 - 57,960 of95,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min WTSenior 123,883
Melissa Crews of Cold Noses Warm Hearts Rescue? (Aug '12) 50 min guest2 55
$10,000 Reward-Curtis Tyler (May '13) 52 min Ken and Kelly_Who 155
Allye Mallard 1 hr Lol 7
Butler Heating & Air 1 hr guest 22
whos the biggest joke in this election 1 hr a dyer county citizen 16
jeannie ramey and justin mcguire (Dec '11) 1 hr guest 7
heart broken 3 hr believer 71
New City Mayor 15 hr Agree 50
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance