Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#59421 Aug 9, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly But I could not do that myself. Especially after forming a bond and relationship with my own flesh and blood. I wouldn't care what the other bio parent requested.
Neither could I, Q, but my ex did.

Thackerville, OK

#59422 Aug 9, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it taking so long for evidence of the breaks being tampered with? I mean...shouldn't all it take is for a skilled break mechanic to figure that out along with some other small forensics? Did toxicology come back clean?
It's odd how quiet the Naifeh wreck story has been. It died almost as soon as it happened. Why? City attorney kills 3 people, nearly died himself, LE orders BAT/drug test and not a word since.

Thackerville, OK

#59423 Aug 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
I do think that his past relationship and the child it produced caused years worth of resentment on both sides. I believe that Karen was good to the child, she wouldn't blame him for being born, but blame David? Yup , I am sure. He might have felt relief about the child being adopted, financially and marriage-wise. I doubt he thought about the ramifications of much of anything he did, both affairwise and Karenwise.
This is quite a good observation. I believe that's how I would react as well.

In my eyes the child is an innocent, to be loved and protected.

The cheating husband - another thing altogether. I may have been able to eventually forgive, but I'd never forget.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#59424 Aug 9, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
No one else has been "officially" named either, genius!
Remember that handwriting on the wall that I keep reminding you of? I can't make you read it, but it's there.
Why is it that DS read it and lawyered up, but you seem totally oblivious? Huh?
Most of your posts make no sense and I have no desire to roll around in the mud with you.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

And Curtis

#59425 Aug 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh the good old days, when all that mattered was music, clothes, boys and a good time! Did you never have a teen rebellion? I did, modest tho it was, and I have no regrets, everyone should have a period that tests the boundaries. It is totally out of character for me but those few years were self indulgent and fun. Then I had kids and I considered a hot bath alone self indulgent..lol
How old are ya'll here 75?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#59426 Aug 9, 2012
MindTrap wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know why the Swift's moved there. Maybe they did not know about the high crime rate. I did not know Dyersburg had that high of a crime rate, until yesterday. I will tell you one thing, it will be a cold day in hell, before I move to Dyersburg. I know people who go to Dyersburg and shop. You will not even catch me shopping in Dyersburg. Since reading their crime rate, I will avoid Dyersburg all together.
Maybe "someone" intentionally looked for a good place to kill and get away with it.
:o
lol

And Curtis

#59427 Aug 9, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "someone" intentionally looked for a good place to kill and get away with it.
lol
Still could have been someone from the farms?

And Curtis

#59428 Aug 9, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that handwriting on the wall that I keep reminding you of? I can't make you read it, but it's there.
Why is it that DS read it and lawyered up, but you seem totally oblivious? Huh?
Most of your posts make no sense and I have no desire to roll around in the mud with you.
Maybe, someone set him up? Like a woman? Maybe? He got him for protection.

Thackerville, OK

#59429 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, but God DOES forget. When you ask for forgiveness, that sin is forgotten in God's eyes just like it is forgiven.
The person that did this crime is not bothered at all by it. They have no conscience and there they sleep well at night. Their mission was accoomplished and they are very smug about it.

If the killer is smug and without a conscience, they haven't asked for forgiveness! And God hasn't forgotten.

Thackerville, OK

#59430 Aug 9, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you blame yours on?
Now that's funny!

And Curtis

#59431 Aug 9, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Ok! Let's go this route if I was off topic. Someone said that David and them moved here in 2004 if that is correct. So, are you telling me that he had a seven year plan in the makings to kill someone? Boy, that was a long azz plan wasn't it? I don't think so. Can't rule out David still. But a seven year plan? Yea right!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59432 Aug 9, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right. How else would they know where the poison came from?
Having a dog poisoned myself this story always sounded strange to me.When I tried to file charges against the man, the county attorney ask me if I knew who did it,and I said yes, then he said "did you see him do it? Needless to say, end of case and story,except this neighbor went on to kill two more of our dogs [at separate times] and shot his own dogs in their pen.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59433 Aug 9, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
If the killer is smug and without a conscience, they haven't asked for forgiveness! And God hasn't forgotten.
Isn't that always the catch. You can't put it behind you until you deal with it. It has been my experience that this applies to almost every mistake we make in life. Can't go around it...gotta go through it.

Location hidden

#59434 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
You have no idea WHAT kind of men I know.........they beat your kind all to hell, I can tell you that!(And I don't mean beat up!)
What kind is that ? Divorced once, twice,? Dawg, did I hear you say you have never been divorced? You must be a kind and good husband you know { the good kind!}

Location hidden

#59435 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
The why in the world did the Swifts' move there in the first place? Sounds like a dandy place to raise kids to me!
Or commit murder and get away with it.

And Curtis

#59436 Aug 9, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text>
Or commit murder and get away with it.
A seven year plan?

Location hidden

#59437 Aug 9, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
This is exactly what happened in my brother's case. Only he was lured there and murdered.It was a small town ,they had no friends nor family no connections what so ever there.The detective that worked his case told us that, we already thought it.

Alexander, AR

#59438 Aug 9, 2012
Queue: An automobile has "BRAKES". A piece of glass has "BREAKS".Just trying to help you before the topix police catch this.JMO

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59439 Aug 9, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> This is exactly what happened in my brother's case. Only he was lured there and murdered.It was a small town ,they had no friends nor family no connections what so ever there.The detective that worked his case told us that, we already thought it.
I am so sorry kbell, I had no idea you lost a brother to murder. How horrid. I hope they caught the person responsible, and that they are serving life or death.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#59440 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
I knew absolutely NOTHING about Karen until I saw on the news where she disappeared. Think whatever you want to think, you have some really weird ideas. How would I post from April 2011 about something that had not happened? You seem to be the one that thinks they are psychic, not me. And NOOOOOOO, I do NOT know what you are talking about. I know NOTHING about anything that happened to ANYONE that I did not know in April 2011. So stuff it. You are way off course.
Were there "goods" in April 2012 as well? Why don't you fill all of us in on that part.
JSYWKWIH wrote:
I knew absolutely NOTHING about Karen

You should've stopped right there! ;)
And, you still don't KNOW anything about Karen! ;) LoL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 10 min mayor of my business 8,987
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 51 min guest 48
trust or not to trust 1 hr woman 2
again Roger and his bit April scared 1 hr lol 3
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 hr guest 2,537
Dentures in dyersburg 2 hr question 3
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 311
Shocked...Not 5 hr Guest 35
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 11 hr jus wondering 62
More from around the web