Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#49816 Jun 11, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you do hateful? Not every post requires the letters F and U.
Brought to you by Sesame Street.
S U
Jackson, TN

#49817 Jun 11, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
Witcherin It is someone high up in that f town. Lets play ball posted that shi!!! yesterday. A K was upset at the f party. Who made her f upset? When an arrest is made some F high rich in power might not be flippin f fries. Ginger better stay the f off this forum. I will put a name on here.
HA , she will be flippin fries as long as she can , cause she ain't hiding out , like your boy

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#49818 Jun 11, 2012
Is ginger AK?

Location hidden

#49819 Jun 11, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
<quoted text>S U
At least it isn't an F! Progress!
Jason

Kennedale, TX

#49820 Jun 11, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>stfu you lying , trifling b6tch . At least I stand up 4 what I believe in . And care about ppl.,all you "are is " a two -faced wanna - be . Don't make up names bitch put your real name up here ng . SHICKEN CHIT MUCH !!!!!?????YOU IS MAD CAUSE BP SHAMED YOU
Add a filty mouth to the list! Don't bother "standing up" for what you believe in. Nobody cares in case you haven't noticed. Check out all your high ratings of peanuts, ligtbulbs and spam. You are obnoxious and trashy and blowing off as usual over something you know nothing about.

Location hidden

#49821 Jun 11, 2012
Mojo- ever thought if you laid out your case more calmly people might listen? Also the troll avatar doesn't help your cause any. I know I will get a STFU from you but I want to hear you out and I understand your anger.
Jackson, TN

#49823 Jun 11, 2012
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Add a filty mouth to the list! Don't bother "standing up" for what you believe in. Nobody cares in case you haven't noticed. Check out all your high ratings of peanuts, ligtbulbs and spam. You are obnoxious and trashy and blowing off as usual over something you know nothing about.
LOOK @ YOUR ICONS YOURGOO AT BLOWING , "HO"- WHAT'S UP -2 FACED LIAR
Jackson, TN

#49824 Jun 11, 2012
DON'T be scared / don't hide under JASON

“need an arrest now”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#49825 Jun 11, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
Is ginger AK?
Angie?

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49826 Jun 11, 2012
K as in DecKKlercK. Or am I way off base?
Jackson, TN

#49827 Jun 11, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Angie?
Who cares just stupid crap you / her/ it is sitting around trying to deflect off him . I "have " warned you ,{but wasn't 4 sure } but now I'm going to verify threw this agency , who is trying o stalk me and I WILL FILE STALKING CHARGES AGAINST YOU !! I am tired of your weird games .
If y'all don't like what I say scroll n roll!!KARMA

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49828 Jun 11, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares just stupid crap you / her/ it is sitting around trying to deflect off him . I "have " warned you ,{but wasn't 4 sure } but now I'm going to verify threw this agency , who is trying o stalk me and I WILL FILE STALKING CHARGES AGAINST YOU !! I am tired of your weird games .
If y'all don't like what I say scroll n roll!!KARMA
I am ot stalking you, nor any other poster. I don't stalk. I have never stalked anyone here. I am sorry Karma,but you have the wrong person. I am not gust, nor anyone else this time. My game playing is over. It has been over. Dawg and a couple of more has asked me to stop, and I have.

Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#49829 Jun 11, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
Is ginger AK?
Aunt Karen, I'm guessing.
Jackson, TN

#49830 Jun 11, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>I am ot stalking you, nor any other poster. I don't stalk. I have never stalked anyone here. I am sorry Karma,but you have the wrong person. I am not gust, nor anyone else this time. My game playing is over. It has been over. Dawg and a couple of more has asked me to stop, and I have.
all I am saying whoever and I mean whoever it is I WILL file charges on them and their ALIAS , TOO !! I don't think you are you / a puppet. And If you are the real Um7's tell it to stop stalking , b/c I have poof it's stalking me . I will make sure DENA knows she is being slandered
and probably stalked . DO YOU UNDERSTAND {NATIVE GIRL }?
guessed

Natick, MA

#49831 Jun 11, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>all I am saying whoever and I mean whoever it is I WILL file charges on them and their ALIAS , TOO !! I don't think you are you / a puppet. And If you are the real Um7's tell it to stop stalking , b/c I have poof it's stalking me . I will make sure DENA knows she is being slandered
and probably stalked . DO YOU UNDERSTAND {NATIVE GIRL }?
I take some time off from Topix/the computer all the time. Maybe you should. This all is not worth your health and well being. Plenty of other things to do.

Let the nuts have the board for a few days...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49832 Jun 11, 2012
guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I take some time off from Topix/the computer all the time. Maybe you should. This all is not worth your health and well being. Plenty of other things to do.
I agree...but I think there's only "one" nut.
Sue Ellen

Dallas, TX

#49833 Jun 11, 2012
Someone simply stated the truth on a public website. That is not stalking.
Jackson, TN

#49834 Jun 11, 2012
guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take care of MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING . And don't you think since I pay my own internet bill I can stay on it as long as I want to. Dena is aware of what's going on . And they are also looking in to her/it /that putting my name on the other thread and her stalking me . THANKS BUT NO THANKS 4 YOUR CONCERN

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49835 Jun 11, 2012
What is the weather like west of Dyersburg?

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49836 Jun 11, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
What is the weather like west of Dyersburg?
Very bad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rough country 3 min Bryan Autry 14
Doctors' Diet Program (Apr '08) 19 min Johnny Walker 121
liar..liar 20 min Beware 6
DHS classmates that lost their lives (Nov '12) 24 min Heavenly Bound 120
kelly mcneely 53 min Vgy 12
miss u so much 3 hr eagles 31
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 3 hr guest 58
die bitch 15 hr anne 16
Shocked...Not Mon guest 27

Personal Finance