Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#49806 Jun 11, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
What was the sheep's relationship with the judge?
LOL, NO NO NO, the images going through my mind!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#49807 Jun 11, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>Many didn't make it out of jail alive. It would be interesting to dig around the original jail.
It baffles me how someone like that could hold such power to be continuously re-elected. It sounds like "Walking Tall"!
Jason

Kennedale, TX

#49808 Jun 11, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>Explain youself
You are about as sharp as a bowling ball. You need to stop calling other people out and making accusations that are false about others on here as well as the Swifts. You also change names as often as UX7M, PI Island, LGV and now GUST. You have been Proudmomma2, Karma, boo and others. You make no sense, have a lousy vocabulary, your spelling sucks, and you are just plain stupid.
Jackson, TN

#49809 Jun 11, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
And this is what I had on, without my witch's hat, the same night Karen went to the party.
JSYWK, I don't do glamour shots.
I just believe in being honest about who I am.
Sadly she isn't honest like she said she was .
Jackson, TN

#49810 Jun 11, 2012
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about as sharp as a bowling ball. You need to stop calling other people out and making accusations that are false about others on here as well as the Swifts. You also change names as often as UX7M, PI Island, LGV and now GUST. You have been Proudmomma2, Karma, boo and others. You make no sense, have a lousy vocabulary, your spelling sucks, and you are just plain stupid.
stfu you lying , trifling b6tch . At least I stand up 4 what I believe in . And care about ppl.,all you "are is " a two -faced wanna - be . Don't make up names bitch put your real name up here ng . SHICKEN CHIT MUCH !!!!!?????YOU IS MAD CAUSE BP SHAMED YOU

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#49811 Jun 11, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, NO NO NO, the images going through my mind!!!!
ha!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#49812 Jun 11, 2012
Witcherin It is someone high up in that f town. Lets play ball posted that shi!!! yesterday. A K was upset at the f party. Who made her f upset? When an arrest is made some F high rich in power might not be flippin f fries. Ginger better stay the f off this forum. I will put a name on here.

Location hidden

#49813 Jun 11, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
<quoted text>F U I don't explain myself to anyone.
why are you do hateful? Not every post requires the letters F and U.

Brought to you by Sesame Street.
Jackson, TN

#49814 Jun 11, 2012
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
come on weird slut !!

Location hidden

#49815 Jun 11, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
Witcherin It is someone high up in that f town. Lets play ball posted that shi!!! yesterday. A K was upset at the f party. Who made her f upset? When an arrest is made some F high rich in power might not be flippin f fries. Ginger better stay the f off this forum. I will put a name on here.
Who is AK?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#49816 Jun 11, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you do hateful? Not every post requires the letters F and U.
Brought to you by Sesame Street.
S U
Jackson, TN

#49817 Jun 11, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
HA , she will be flippin fries as long as she can , cause she ain't hiding out , like your boy

Location hidden

#49818 Jun 11, 2012
Is ginger AK?

Location hidden

#49819 Jun 11, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
<quoted text>S U
At least it isn't an F! Progress!
Jason

Kennedale, TX

#49820 Jun 11, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>stfu you lying , trifling b6tch . At least I stand up 4 what I believe in . And care about ppl.,all you "are is " a two -faced wanna - be . Don't make up names bitch put your real name up here ng . SHICKEN CHIT MUCH !!!!!?????YOU IS MAD CAUSE BP SHAMED YOU
Add a filty mouth to the list! Don't bother "standing up" for what you believe in. Nobody cares in case you haven't noticed. Check out all your high ratings of peanuts, ligtbulbs and spam. You are obnoxious and trashy and blowing off as usual over something you know nothing about.

Location hidden

#49821 Jun 11, 2012
Mojo- ever thought if you laid out your case more calmly people might listen? Also the troll avatar doesn't help your cause any. I know I will get a STFU from you but I want to hear you out and I understand your anger.
Jackson, TN

#49823 Jun 11, 2012
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Add a filty mouth to the list! Don't bother "standing up" for what you believe in. Nobody cares in case you haven't noticed. Check out all your high ratings of peanuts, ligtbulbs and spam. You are obnoxious and trashy and blowing off as usual over something you know nothing about.
LOOK @ YOUR ICONS YOURGOO AT BLOWING , "HO"- WHAT'S UP -2 FACED LIAR
Jackson, TN

#49824 Jun 11, 2012
DON'T be scared / don't hide under JASON

“need an arrest now”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#49825 Jun 11, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
Is ginger AK?
Angie?

“need an arrest now”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#49826 Jun 11, 2012
K as in DecKKlercK. Or am I way off base?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N e body know lorraine burns (Nov '09) 16 min half sister 11
All lonely WOMEN must read!! 58 min guest 2
Men are horrible at giving gifts 1 hr slender 7
Box cover up 2 hr guest 24
boycott cracker barrel 3 hr Edward Stilks 18
China star serves cats 4 hr Edward Stilks 9
Karen Walmart Assiatant Manager Dyersburg 4 hr ex ass 12
Dairy Queen 19 hr bubba 13