First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Lets be there

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Are Gay supporters going to protest our Chic store on the 1st of Aug for what they believe is right? I personally support Chic for stating a moral and biblical fact and hope Dyer Co. will support their cause . If they (The Gay believers) can protest ,we christians can show up for support of Chic.(peacefully) Time we took our Country back and restore decency back in our society. Marriage was for man and woman as Mr Cathy stated and was correct in his statement. Lets not let libbys control our town. I hope God is there in support.I hope this is only a rumor but still support Chic-Fil-a.
guest

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Who made Mr. Cathy God? It's not his place to judge, now is it? Can we say hypocrite?
liltam

Jackson, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2012
guest wrote:
Who made Mr. Cathy God? It's not his place to judge, now is it? Can we say hypocrite?
he is not judging, he is standing by his beliefs. we all have the right to do so.
who cares

Humboldt, TN

#5 Jul 30, 2012
I don't care what his beliefs are. It's a place that serves good food. Especially their waffle fries. I'm not going to stop eating there because he has his own beliefs, that's his rights. All these people in an uproar over nothing. There is plently of other places that have the same beliefs as they do but they are not going to come out & say it because they don't want the type of publicity like chick Fil A is getting now. It's a nice place to eat.
Sad

Hermitage, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2012
For a country that reportedly has "freedom of speech"....we sure do bitch and whine about it a lot! Freedom is speech is just that...FREEDOM to express you personal beliefs! This country has become a bunch of babies and douchebags that cannot face reality that not everyone thinks like you!
truthis

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Chick-fil-A sucks.God or no God.
Guest

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Lets be there wrote:
Are Gay supporters going to protest our Chic store on the 1st of Aug for what they believe is right? I personally support Chic for stating a moral and biblical fact and hope Dyer Co. will support their cause . If they (The Gay believers) can protest ,we christians can show up for support of Chic.(peacefully) Time we took our Country back and restore decency back in our society. Marriage was for man and woman as Mr Cathy stated and was correct in his statement. Lets not let libbys control our town. I hope God is there in support.I hope this is only a rumor but still support Chic-Fil-a.
I agree and will be there to support Chik-Fil-A also. We have rights too and should be allowed to voice them!
Guest

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 30, 2012
guest wrote:
Who made Mr. Cathy God? It's not his place to judge, now is it? Can we say hypocrite?
He isn't judging. He is only stating his beliefs. Why is it okay for liberals to state their views but when Christians state their beliefs, they are judgmental and wrong? It is a double standard. Chik-Fil-A never discriminates in who they serve or hire, so they are not doing anything wrong. What about JC Penney trying to force the gay lifestyle down our throats with their catalogs and ads? I guess you think that is ok???
Guest

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 30, 2012
truthis wrote:
Chick-fil-A sucks.God or no God.
It is a clean restaurant with polite service. I feel it is a nice addition to our community. If you don't like it, don't come.
who cares

Humboldt, TN

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It is a clean restaurant with polite service. I feel it is a nice addition to our community. If you don't like it, don't come.
I agree.
guest

Martin, TN

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't judging. He is only stating his beliefs. Why is it okay for liberals to state their views but when Christians state their beliefs, they are judgmental and wrong? It is a double standard. Chik-Fil-A never discriminates in who they serve or hire, so they are not doing anything wrong. What about JC Penney trying to force the gay lifestyle down our throats with their catalogs and ads? I guess you think that is ok???
I know, it's just like when they show people in wheelchairs in their catalogs..gross. Trying to shove handicaps down our throats too.(That was total sarcasm btw).
Speak for yourself when you say "when Christians state their beliefs" because I'm a Christian and I don't necessarily believe what everyone else does. So that may be the way you believe or the owner of Chik-fil-A believes, but it's not the way that all Christians believe. Not all Christians are full of hate and intolerance. God taught me to love all people. Not just those that fit into pretty boxes.
go chick

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Well, I have not heard any 'HATE' talk from Chick fil-a, only thier opinions and beliefs stated. I will support them by buying three times that day in support of that right they have as an American business.
lets be there

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Way to go America.Lets stand behind Chic and show the rest of the world that we have a right too.Enough of this liberal bs .I'll be there for my freedom of speech.Join me
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jul 31, 2012
my gay brother an i will be there too.
guest

Trenton, TN

#17 Jul 31, 2012
Better get there early because at least one church is ordering enough for the congregation's Wednesday night fellowship meal.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#18 Jul 31, 2012
truthis wrote:
Chick-fil-A sucks.God or no God.
you know all about sucking dont you?the truth is you should get a chicken bone and suck on it and shut the f.up!
Guest

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Jul 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it's just like when they show people in wheelchairs in their catalogs..gross. Trying to shove handicaps down our throats too.(That was total sarcasm btw).
Speak for yourself when you say "when Christians state their beliefs" because I'm a Christian and I don't necessarily believe what everyone else does. So that may be the way you believe or the owner of Chik-fil-A believes, but it's not the way that all Christians believe. Not all Christians are full of hate and intolerance. God taught me to love all people. Not just those that fit into pretty boxes.
Wait a minute, he NEVER said he hated anyone! He was asked a question about his beliefs and he answered it. Did you expect him to lie? The bible is as clear about telling lies as it is about loving everyone but it's also clear on homosexuality. The bible tells us to love the sinner hate the sin. He stood for what he believes and he has a right to do that. So while you stand there whining and bellyaching (exercising your right to free speech) about him answering the question he was asked realize he is also exercising his right as well! Please get over yourself and realize it's a right we all have not just the one's who believe like you!
Guest

Jackson, TN

#20 Jul 31, 2012
Just love to hear all the love you so called christians profess.....hypocrites. You don't love anyone but yourselves.
Guest

Jackson, TN

#21 Jul 31, 2012
He is padding his pockets with all the money you are spending there in the name of God, haters, make him richer.
Guest

Dyersburg, TN

#22 Jul 31, 2012
Guest wrote:
Just love to hear all the love you so called christians profess.....hypocrites. You don't love anyone but yourselves.

You are entitled to your opinion,after all it is a free country and I unlike you respect that. So speak it loud and be thankful that the christian people are not trying to take that right away from you the way you want to take it from them. But just let me say that you CANNOT confess to be a christan and in the same breath say the bible is a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill Jones 31 min Finley 11
Hunter lowery 37 min Finley 5
God is Great 38 min guest 1,063
Jill Jones Abortion Jan 2, 2013 40 min Finley 29
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 47 min Queue 99,295
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr Sweepyface 7,240
Hearing a boom "thunder" sound near Newbern, TN 1 hr deebo 6
Wreck on Interstate Wed helpful 6
Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 pm PST

ESPN12:17PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:50 PM
Complete Preview of Rams vs. Seahawks