First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Public Enemy

Jackson, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2010
what is his name mike ballard that owns the damn thing.I heard he is close to being almost criminal in how long it takes him to pay most of the people that work or worked for him. Is this true I realy have no ideal his show was pretty cool he had to make money from that. So if he is not paying his people what is his malfunction.
green with envy

Jackson, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2010
you are just trying to start trash talking about someone. take it somewhere else. i bet when you turn around you have a little green man following you. ur just jealous. besides unless you work/worked for him what is it your business when & how long it takes him to pay? unless you are the IRS or someone he owes money to its none of your business. stop trying to hate on someone that decided to actually get out of this deadbeat town and make something of himself. he has always been nice enough to me. so get over yourself and stop being a nosey, trash starter.
chickenbone

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2010
he's just a guy that made some good business moves. anyone that says they haven't thought about cheating the IRS is a liar. now he's famous because he bought a bar that was already famous. big f'ing deal.

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Feb 18, 2010
None of you know what you are talking about. Michael Ballard opened Full Throttle Saloon and didn't buy it from anybody. He does pay his workers, if he didn't, he'd already be closed beause they'd have filed suit against him. The bar was already past successful before the TV show so move on and talk about somebody else that's actually worthy of being trashed. Not somebody that you are jealous of for being successful. This isn't his first successful business since you know so much.
Public Enemy

Jackson, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2010
Nobody on here was trashing something I heard he would take months to pay people and sometimes they never goy paid .Just wondered if it was true amd maybe it is .Cuz lies don't need such a hostile defense

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2010
Public Enemy wrote:
Nobody on here was trashing something I heard he would take months to pay people and sometimes they never goy paid .Just wondered if it was true amd maybe it is .Cuz lies don't need such a hostile defense
I heard you were a lying idiot so I'm posting it on Topix.
he is a great guy

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2010
i have met this man and he is the most down to earth man and very respectful .. QUIT TRYING TO TALK TRASH ABOUT SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!! gosh ppl like you (first comment) need to get the H*** off topix cuz your a sh** starter, just bc someone tell you something doesnt mean its true!!!!

Union City, TN

#8 Feb 20, 2010
My whole family worked for Michael this past year at Full Throddle and they were paid in full by the second week after the rally was over. They mail the checks to the employees so that might be the problem if Michael has the wrong addresses.
Where

Newbern, TN

#9 Feb 21, 2010
Where is this place?
Hummm

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Feb 21, 2010
Sturgis, South Dakota!

It where they have the Stugis bike rally every year!

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2010
I heard that the money issues that they talk about on the show was made up just to have some type of conflict for the show. He doesn't face any type of money conflicts in real life.
Public Enemy

Jackson, TN

#12 Feb 21, 2010
Ok as far as i'm concearned it was just a rumor that has been busted.
Trudy

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2010
Have you seen his semi that's parked at Boss Hoss?
What would he haul to need a truck that size. I'm proud of any local person that does well and I really enjoyed the show.
who who

Bedminster, NJ

#14 Feb 21, 2010
I went to DCHS with Mike & graduated with him. He`s a small town man who made some wise decisions. Go Mike!
Me too

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Feb 21, 2010
Mike went to Sturgis and bought a 27 acre lot. He then built the Full Throttle from scratch in 99. He has continued to make it better every year. He is a great guy and friend. He pays well and on time. I hope all the best because he earned what he has. My hopes you all get to meet him somday and make up your own minds. Better yet come to rally the second week in August and see for your selves.
Mike Fan

Jackson, TN

#16 Feb 21, 2010
I too graduated from DCHS with Mike Ballard nearly 30 years ago. Ran into him at Hastings in Dyersburg last year. We recognized each other and talked just like it was 1983 again. Straight forward and down to Earth now just as he was then. I am proud of you Mike.
love him

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2010
My husband knows Mike really well, their families have always been close!! He is an amazing person and made some very wise financial decisions!! We should all be very proud that he has done so well!!!
Bull

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Mar 10, 2010
Yeah I have a friend that worked for him a time or two and the way he does things isn't fair. He had her stay in a trailer and work pretty much 24/7 pay sucked and she was doing it as a fair to him. This was right before the show started. She even had to by the biker rally shirts he told her she HAD to wear. Plus @ full price. Come on now, that's no way to treat a friend.

United States

#19 Mar 12, 2010
me and mike grew up together we picked cotton together his dad raymond taught me how to set tile they are a wonderful family mike has always worked hard and been good at bussiness he just had a idea and ran with it if you was to ever meet mike you would see he is just normal guy from trimble
DCAR

United States

#20 Mar 12, 2010
I saw Mike at Boss Hoss today. He was outside with another man. I watched his show and I loved it. I hope they have another show this summer. I want to meet him. Maybe he will be there again. I'm gonna check tomorrow to see if he is there. You Go, Mike Keep up the great work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROBERT ROBERSON - missing man 18 min In Need Of Justice 14
God is Great 1 hr Hope 996
Stacy cracker barrel 1 hr just me 22
state troopers and cops (Jul '09) 1 hr Julie 67
boycott cracker barrel 2 hr employee 24
All lonely WOMEN must read!! 7 hr guest 3
China star serves cats 7 hr Edward stilks 11
Box cover up 11 hr Truth 27
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) Sat guest 99,282
Dyersburg Dating